Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:17 pm
Lily wanted to talk so I stood with Selana knowing she was uncomfortable near the vampire. Of course she would be more so with the prospect of more vampires coming too. Caterina introduced herself to us. "I'm Sen, this is my home. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some supplies."

"For what?" asks Caterina.

"To wake the girl." She says giving her a what-did-you-think look "I am a shaman, a trained healer."

"Oh! Would you like some help then?" She asks

"Sure, my herbs are up stairs." She says heading up with Caterina just behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 pm
Selana shifted her weight to her other foot uneasily as Sen and Caterina went upstairs, leaving her alone downstairs with Lily. "Why should those two boys from earlier be any more dangerous than the rest of you vampires? Admittedly, you don't seem to have the same power that Kenneth did, but you could be just as deadly." she countered, starting defensively.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:09 pm
Caterina stuck her head out the door. "We only feed off of animals not humans, you need not fear us" Cat yelled down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:35 pm
"Animals," said Selana skeptically. At the same time she was trying to calculate how far exactly vampires could hear, based on Caterina's reaction, but she'd never been good at physics.

"So Wyatt and Kenneth obviously feed off humans, like traditional vampires, but you're saying you only hunt animals. How is one supposed to tell the difference, assuming you're telling the truth?" She wouldn't believe it until she had proof.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:02 pm
Telepathy wasn't naturally one of their powers but since Cya and Zane spoke through thoughts anyways whenever they shifted into a new form, they were able to pick up on Lily's mental message. "We should go visit the hunters, warn the girl about what Wyatt told us." Cya thought. As one, they angled their crow bodies to the east, and set off towards where they'd heard Lily's voice come from.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:05 pm
"The vampires that feed off humans have red eyes ours are gold" Caterina replied, knowing that the girl was skeptical.  

Arriana_lynn

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:11 pm
When Cya and Zane entered the extremely normal-looking home, they could find no one in any of the front rooms. Surprisingly, the front door had been unlocked. They wandered respectfully into the back of the house, trying not to step on or mess anything up. They could see a staircase, one of the hunters standing at the bottom of it, and a vampiric head sticking out over the banister. "The vampires that feed off humans have red eyes ours are gold." she said. "Who didn't know that?" thought Cya, actually meaning it. Zane shot her a sarcastic look, amused at her naivety.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:14 pm
"And what about vampires with other-coloured eyes?" Selana demanded. There had been others she and Dion suspected before, they'd had purple or grey or hazel eyes.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:52 pm
(Is that a good explanation?)
"Alright, look at me. I have grey eyes but do you see that tint down there?" she asked, coming down the stairs so they could see. "The gold tint means that I feed off of animals. But if they have a red tint then they feed off of humans. And when we're thirsty no matter what color of eyes that vampire has, the eye color turns black. Any questions?" she asked after her lecture.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:29 pm
Sen knew all of this and soon, with lily's help brought down everything she needed. "Well I hate to inturrupt, but I need to rouse her" She said motioning towards Dion on the couch.

Sen grabbed a lighter and some herbs. she sat down beside the couch and burnt the herbs near the girl while closing her eyes and holding out a pendant. She felt the girl's aura and began to wake it.

When she was done, Sen began putting her supplies away and nodded to Selana indicating that its done.

"What Now" Caterina asked.

"Give her a minute and she'll come too." she replied. Just after her answer they all heard a tired groan come from Dion while she fluttered her eyes open.  

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:10 pm
"What happened this time? I know I didn't come down with the flu, so why'd I faint too?" Dion murmured tiredly, at first seeing only Selana's face. Selana paused "I think it had something to do with Kenneth's gaze." Reflecting, Dion had to agree "I certainly didn't feel anything like this when Wyatt looked at me." Suddenly she became aware there were more people than just them in the room, and 2 of them were vampires. She began to sit up, alarmed.

Dion had already seen Cya and Zane, and accepted their presence (after all, she didn't know where she was, they were human, she might be at their house) but only at that moment did everyone else notice them. "Those vampires from today, they're after you two," said Cya hurriedly, the words spilling from her lips. Lily nodded grimly, "That's what we came to warm you about." Selana was aghast - that meant everything Caterina had been telling her was true.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:56 am
-hey guys, sorry I haven't been RPing, I've been busy-

Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko, and Cho walked into the house. "Lily? You called, right? Are the others here?" They walked into the room. "Oh, hi, I'm Michiko." She said, looking at the Vampire Hunters and Sen. "Do they know about us?" She asked.  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:32 am
"Yes. I just finished explaining the difference between vampires who feed off of animals and vampires that feed off of humans." Caterina replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:30 pm
"We knew you were vampires long before that," said Dion with still a trace of contempt in her voice, but her voice failed as she reached the end of her sentence and Selana put out an arm to push her back down onto the couch. "Shh. You just rest for now." she said.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:41 pm
"How did you know? I'm not angry or anything just curious" Caterina siad.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games