Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
The Kaiba Seto Wishing Agency Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should this thread give out random prizes whenever Fyerluna feels like it?
Yes! Free stuff rocks!
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pollwhore.
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:42 pm
jagged1
granted, but you are suddenly moved to a German class and can't switch back. i wish my teachers didn't pile everything onto this Friday. *can't deal with science fair, a lab report, an accounting test, a history test, and midterm on one day*

Granted, but they all change the date to Thursday and you're the only one not informed.

I wish Algebra II wasn't required to take to pass high school... *stabs math book*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:13 pm
*falls over* darn it! granted... oh shoot... you have to take trig now.... i wish my mom would get off my case about aforementioned accounting project.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:17 pm
jagged1
*falls over* darn it! granted... oh shoot... you have to take trig now.... i wish my mom would get off my case about aforementioned accounting project.

>.< Trig... Ra-damn it, that's bad. *had to learn some in her Geomentry class last year* Eeeeeeeeevil... that's what you are. lol

Okay- granted, but now it's every other member of your family that's harassing you about it- even the ones you haven't spoken to in months are calling you up to bug you.

I wish.... umm.... let's see. Crap- I don't have anything! Oh! I wish that one day I'd finally be able to have my own Mafia...

*goes into daydream-mode*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:49 am
Granted, but they all turn against you and hunt you down to kill you so they can appoint a new boss in your stead.

I wish.... That I actually had the crack down attitude that would help me actually get started on my manga idea.

Arashi Cloud

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:04 pm
Arashi Cloud
Granted, but they all turn against you and hunt you down to kill you so they can appoint a new boss in your stead.

I wish.... That I actually had the crack down attitude that would help me actually get started on my manga idea.

Granted..... but now you've broken the wrist you draw/write with and now you can't start it.

I wish my parents would let me have a paintball gun...... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:26 pm
Granted, but then you paint your eye out.

I wish I wasn't so busy all the time.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:08 pm
granted. you have months worth of free time.... and then the workload comes back with a vengence and you have less free time then Seto. i wish the YGO guys would come and attend my school.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:24 pm
Granted but then the Yamis torch the place to cinders.

I wish I was feeling well.  

Arashi Cloud

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:27 pm
granted, but now you are forever green with purple polka dots. i wish Corpse Bride had a better ending.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:18 pm
jagged1
granted, but now you are forever green with purple polka dots. i wish Corpse Bride had a better ending.

Granted, but now the rest of the movie sucked.

I wish my FFVII:AC copy wasn't just for the comp only..... I can't watch it all in a row!!!!!!!!!  

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

XshutterflyX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:30 pm
Granted. but now you still have to watch it all in a row because the person who made it into a DVD didn't put Scene Selection on it.

I wish I could finish my novel Promised Tomorrow by the end of the month.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:55 pm
Hannah Greenwood
Granted. but now you still have to watch it all in a row because the person who made it into a DVD didn't put Scene Selection on it.

I wish I could finish my novel Promised Tomorrow by the end of the month.

Gah- I've done that a bazillion times when I burn dvds...

Well, down to business. Granted, but when asked on how you liked it, it turns out you can't remember a thing about what happened in it.

I wish the stupid MTV videos thing would stop playing "Cool" and that one Usher video with like, 6 parts. I AM SO SICK OF THEM!!!!!!! JUST DIE ALREADY!  

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:10 pm
Granted. Now they say "Ya Baby." I wish Seto had never even thought of wearing that white suit which I can't stand on him. Evil Suit! *burns it*

Seto: O_O >///<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:05 pm
granted, but now he's never thought of wearing his trenches either. i wish my friend's mom would just give up with trying to make her a popular kid and make her not love anime.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:33 pm
Granted, but now your friend wants that.

I wish I could CG!! gonk  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games