Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:35 pm
"I hurt the person I care about.... If I just kept my mouth shut she wouldn't feel bad right now.." Sira muttered tears streaming down his face onto Fuyu's Kimono.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:09 pm
Fuyu had fainted again on his shoulder, but before she did she heard what he said. ~ I know... what it's like... to hurt someone dear to you...~ she thought. Her arms sliped from around his neck and she fell into his lap. His tears fel onto her face... -plip-  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:11 pm
Sira picked her up and gently layed her back down on the bed. He channeled some fire into his hand's to warm Fuyu up. Then he walked back to his house silently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:22 pm
She got up and went to go sleep after he left in a tree scence it was late and she was tired.
She got up in a suitable tree and went into a deep slumber.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:37 pm
Sira fell asleep soon in his bed. "Today has been a bad day.." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:41 am
Ai laid out on the roof staring at the sky, her fake smile left her.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:31 am
"Man it seems I have to fix another love crises." Shizume mutter. "Look Ai, Sira likes you and you like him forget about the past move onto the future and go out with him" Shizume said in a stern voice. "Don't say you don't like him because I know you do."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:25 pm
Reks sighed as he walked to his house. Nobody really cares about me... Its like I'm invisible to peple... He thought, remembering that he didn't have any money. Sira must've taken care of her already... He said to himself, opening the door to his apartment and looking inside. The inside was trashed, things thrown everywere, stuffing ripped out of cushions, and food missing. He looked at the door, to see if it was a forced entry. He noticed a slach across the konaha symbol on his door. It was them... The ones we've been looking out for... Reks found Admete on the ground wounded. I've got to find a vet... Reks thought, running out side with Admete in his hands.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:58 pm
Sira got up early the next morning for patrol. As he left the manor he let out a sigh then headed into the village barely paying attention to where he was going. He could feel someone was in the village though as he did he looked up. 'Someones watching me..' he thought while checking his surroundings...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:59 pm
Reks flipped down from the roof, landing infront of Sira. "Hey Sira!" reks said anxiously and worried. "Do you know how to treat wounds?" reks asked, holding out Admete for him to examine. "She's hurt really bad!"  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:02 pm
"Hmm..?" Sira said turning back around. 'Oh its only Reks..' "Yeah sure.." he said Admete. "What happened to her..?" he asked Reks a worried look in his eye's.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:04 pm
"Somebody destroyed my house! And wounded her! The only clue I found was a deep slash across the konaha symbol on my door." he said, waiting for him to heal her.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:06 pm
Sira nodded as he focused chakra into his hand's. Soon his hand's and Admete glowed a deep shade of bue and the wounds were gone. "I think Akatsuki is here.." he muttered handing Admete back to Reks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:09 pm
"Thanks." Reks said, petting Admete. She was passed out, but looked peaceful. Her heart was still beating, so Reks knew she was fine. "Can I stay at your place, until my house get fixed?" Reks asked, hoping he would say yes.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:11 pm
"Yeah sure.." Sira said idly fiddling with a kunai. "You can stay in one of the empty houses if you want." he added stifling a yawn.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games