Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot_Emo_Princess_latina13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:45 pm
my name is susy
i love blood +
i cann't get enough of blood +
i love it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:01 pm
Hello, my name's Arielle but on gaia I'm know as Camine. I love Blood Plus. I love anime and Manga. I don't think I know anyone in the guild but I hope I get to know alot of people!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

-Camine- Sky Queen-

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:35 pm
Welcome Dr Bunny Luv Nii, Hot_latina_105, -Camine- Sky Queen-!! Please stop by the rules and regulations thread and there is also a contest going on that you might want to check out. Have fun! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:53 am
My name is Macy...
My username is: Macy_walks

I'm pretty new to Gaia...
My friend got me to join..

I love Blood+. It's up in my top 5 favorites.
I also love FMA, Kyo Kara Maoh, Spiral, Ouran, DNAngel, Fruits Basket and Elfen Lied.

So I suppose that's it...

Macy_Walks

Aktaion

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:34 pm
Hello! I'm a little late with introducing myself, but...here goes!

My real name is Rachel, but you can all call me Ookami or Ratt.

As far as the Blood+ universe goes, I originally got into it when a real life friend of mine was like "...Watch it. Its good". She told me it was on Adult Swim, but by that time they were already so many episodes in, so I decided to watch it all in Japanese. I...was hooked. Very. Fast. I've watched it twice through, and am working on a third time as we speak. I also have read the entire original manga, the first volume of Adagio, and all of Yako Joushi, thanks to scans. I want the novels so badly, but still have come up empty handed when it comes to finding translations. And on a random note, I also do Blood+ fan panels at small anime conventions. =)

I'm also a Blood+ cosplayer, taking on the character of Saya. I own two of her outfits currently, and am working on a third right now as we speak (it should be done by next month). I take photo shoots as often as I can, its just too addicting.

My favorite characters are...hm...well, I'm really, really attached to Saya. And not only because she's the main character and totally awesome, but because she's a big muse of mine, too. As weird and psychotic as it may sound, she's sort of a mental escape for me, in a matter of speaking. She is plenty fun to play out...such a strong character. =) I also, of course, like Hagi. I'm a big fan of both Solomon and Karl, and I have a stalker-like crush on Grigori from Adagio. Diva is...sort of there. She's slowly making her way up on my list. Nathan makes me laugh and I don't have an opinion on anyone else. XD

I also role play Blood+, and am hoping to get involved with that here if I can/am brave enough. If any of you ever need a Saya, Moses or a Grigori (Adagio), I'm free to role play them most of the time!

Huzzah! I can't think of anything else...I tried. XD Glad to be able to join in on this forum!

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:57 pm
Welcome Macy_Walks and OokamiRat! Please stop by the rules and regulations thread so you can take a look at the rules and stuff. There's also a contest going on that you might want to check out, too. biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

iFaith-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:40 pm
Hewwo. ^^ I'm Faith, I'm...ermm...up there in age, in my 20's. Most people always seem shocked about my age but I'm in my early.

I love Blood +. I actually just finished the series today. O_O I have also watched the movie but I didn't find the art work that good. Saya...wasn't as pretty as she is in the series. I did like the plot but the Saya in the movie looked weird and she was kinda...mean and antisocial.

I do like a ton of other animes and I also watch a lot of Japanese Dramas also.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:41 pm
Welcome to the guild Shinigami Captain Faith! please check out the rules thread and there is also a humour contest going on if you're interested. biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

DulcetFlan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:27 pm
My name is Danyelle but you can call me Aka or Akasune since my other friends do that I'm 13 years old and my top 3 anime's are(or manga's)...
1.Petshop Of Horrors
2.Blood+
3.Bleach

My favorite characters from anime's are Count D (actually the grandson of Count D the grandson never reveals his name im not done reading the series yet so yeah) from Petshop of Horrors
Diva would be second, i'd make her first if i wasnt infatuated with Petshop of Horrors

Also: If you wish to read Blood: the Last Vampire manga here's the link-->

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/305/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:15 am
Oh! Welcome to the new members of Blood+.
(I'm really dead, I haven't greeted the new members for so long now. x3)
Please enjoy your stay &&
Chat with your fellow guild members and even crews!~
Make topics and becareful not too much out of topic things.
Thanks and God bless. heart

Chariz Allison
Crew

teamaiden

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Hi.
My name is teamaiden.
I started watching blood+ like 2 weeks ago and it was great.
I like to write stories, poems, and draw(but im not that good)
I am addicted to anime and this show since it is interresting
I dont know any characters name except Saya....
that is it blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:53 am
Welcome to the guild teamaiden! biggrin Don't forget to stop by the rules and regulations thread and there is also a contest going on incase you're interested. Have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

xXxRosarioxXxVampirexXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:11 pm
all you really need to know is that i LOVE BLOOD +
and if you want ot know about me go to my prof or add me! blaugh biggrin xd 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:32 pm
Hey I'm LadyShirosenshi, or Lady S. my firends call me whichever and I just joined the guild a few days ago, althought I haven't had a chance to post yet cuz I have the flu and don't feel like doing much of anything! sweatdrop

I started watching Blood Plus on accident on night on Adult Swim and its so good I just had to keep watching! nice to meet all of you. heart  

LadyShirosenshi

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:34 am
Welcome to the guild..
teamaiden
Saya_Blood_Plus_Rox
&&
LadyShirosenshi.
You can chat && know people that has same interest on Blood+.
Sooo yeah, hello to our ever support crew Yami also. whee
So just don't spoil some spoilers too much.
God bless && have fun. x3

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games