Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:21 pm
"I really don't know... You do have some sort of familiarness to me too."

The line for food had died down now.

"I think I'll get some food."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:36 am
*fuuten rubs the side of his forehead* ugh...alright umm..whoever you are, go get food if you want, i dont really care, what a werid day of deja vu...  

Angry_Poppa

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:46 pm
Fenrick got up and went and got a pop, a banana, pizza,and a soft pretzel .

He sat down at the table in the corner and started to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:14 pm
Shadows seemed to move and turned vivid red. Ulric stepped out of the shadows and the turned back normal. He walked off as if nothing was and went to his next class, listening to his mp3 all along. He didn't have anything else to do, for he already knew everything that was even taught at this school or even univeristy...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:28 pm
(Mind if I join?)
Username: Little Nightmare
Name: Alexandra Sinclair
Personality: Alex is stubborn, temperamental, sarcastic, extremely blunt, angry, and basically kick-a** (excuse the language), and she doesn‘t trust easily. She loves to read and is a major tomboy. She‘s not afraid to use violence to get her point across and usually says whatever runs across her mind at that moment. She's extremely impulsive. She is very loyal to her friends and family, and will do almost anything to help them. She's never been one for rules, so she doesn't have a uniform.
History: Alex has a twin sister named Satria that she is fairly close too, but has never had any connection with their parents. She comes from a wealthy background, but you wouldn‘t know it with the way she acts and dresses.
Appearance: User Image

Username: Little Nightmare
Name: Satria Sinclair
Personality: Satria is stubborn, sarcastic, shy, and usually keeps to herself. She loves to read and is very comfortable with silence. She's loyal to friends and family, but will try to avoid conflicts as much as possible.
History: Satria is Alex's twin sister and is older by a minute and a half. She is very close to Alex, but has never had a connection with their parents. She comes from a wealthy background, but has always done her best not to pin point that fact.
Appearance: User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:59 am
((Welcome to the RP! Mind if you meet my character? smile ))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:58 pm
((Sounds cool.))

Fenrick finished his lunch and walked out the courtyard and pulled out his guitar again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:28 pm
Angelicos Flame

(Sure, why not! smile )

Alex walks in the front doors of the school with her twin, Satria next to her, looks around and laughs.

"What's so funny Al?" Satria looks up from her book. "You just couldn't wear the uniform, could you?"

"What's funny is that mom and dad think this school is going to reform me," Alex says, laughing again. "No, I couldn't wear the uniform... I'd look exactly like you, which you would just despise that, because then you'd get all the blame for my wrong doings. Besides that would be giving into our parents wishes."

"Ah, the irony of our parents thinking a boarding school if anything could reform you. That is the only reason that I hate about us being twins, but I actually like having a twin. By the way, here is your schedule."

"Thanks Sat. Where is our dorm room?" Alex asks, looking around."  

Little Nightmare

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:31 pm
Little Nightmare
Angelicos Flame

(Sure, why not! smile )

Alex walks in the front doors of the school with her twin, Satria next to her, looks around and laughs.

"What's so funny Al?" Satria looks up from her book. "You just couldn't wear the uniform, could you?"

"What's funny is that mom and dad think this school is going to reform me," Alex says, laughing again. "No, I couldn't wear the uniform... I'd look exactly like you, which you would just despise that, because then you'd get all the blame for my wrong doings. Besides that would be giving into our parents wishes."

"Ah, the irony of our parents thinking a boarding school if anything could reform you. That is the only reason that I hate about us being twins, but I actually like having a twin. By the way, here is your schedule."

''In need of help?'' Ulric stepped up to them. He was lying against a wall in the shadows, and he blended perfectly. He wasn't wearing school uniform (since when did Ulric do that XD). '' Oh, where are my manners. My name is Ulric De Van Casteele. Pleasure to me you.'' Ulric said as he bowed.

(For other players I've changed Ulric's last name. This one's better...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:57 pm
Fenrick started to play Pinball wizard by the who and he sang along with it.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:12 pm
Angelicos Flame
Little Nightmare
Angelicos Flame

(Sure, why not! smile )

''In need of help?'' Ulric stepped up to them. He was lying against a wall in the shadows, and he blended perfectly. He wasn't wearing school uniform (since when did Ulric do that XD). '' Oh, where are my manners. My name is Ulric De Van Casteele. Pleasure to me you.'' Ulric said as he bowed.

Um...hello. I'm Satria Sinclair and this is my twin sister Alexandra. We're looking for the girls dorm." Satria said, with her shy smile. "If you'd just point us in that direction, that would be great, since guys are probably banned from enter the girls corridors."

"Hi," Alex says in a bored voice. "And its Alex not Alexandra."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:16 am
((I won't be on very much..if at all, so sorry if I'm a bit behind sweatdrop ))
Kyra looks at him and the ends of her lips twitched. "Yes, I do."  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:22 pm
- gets on bike and blares dead on arrival-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:46 pm
Little Nightmare
Angelicos Flame
Little Nightmare
Angelicos Flame

(Sure, why not! smile )

Um...hello. I'm Satria Sinclair and this is my twin sister Alexandra. We're looking for the girls dorm." Satria said, with her shy smile. "If you'd just point us in that direction, that would be great, since guys are probably banned from enter the girls corridors."

"Hi," Alex says in a bored voice. "And its Alex not Alexandra."

''Nice to meet you young ladies....I am indeed banned to enter the girl's dormatory, but I can still lead the way... And also give you the map... Usually, new-comers get one on their arrival. If you do have it, I do advise you to consult it to know where to head for your next classes and other needs...'' Ulric suggested handing over a paper to them, then turned around. ''If any help is needed, a single whistle and I shall be right there. Anywhere, anytime, anyhow... That, I promise...'' Ulric told the girls, turning his head towards them.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:50 pm
Angelicos Flame
''Nice to meet you young ladies....I am indeed banned to enter the girl's dormatory, but I can still lead the way... And also give you the map... Usually, new-comers get one on their arrival. If you do have it, I do advise you to consult it to know where to head for your next classes and other needs...'' Ulric suggested handing over a paper to them, then turned around. ''If any help is needed, a single whistle and I shall be right there. Anywhere, anytime, anyhow... That, I promise...'' Ulric told the girls, turning his head towards them.

"Our mother was in charge of everything from our enrollment to our arrival, which means that anything other then our dorm number and our schedule were neglected. Therefore no map of the school." Satria explained, sighing from the thought of their mother. "Thank you so much for helping us."

Alex takes the paper from Ulric and pulls out a blue and red pen, as well as Satria's and her schedules. Following Ulric and Satria she promptly begins circling where the classes are located.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games