Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:25 pm

she walked from the shadows "i saw him walk this way" she said looking at them "he was scary"
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:29 pm

"it looks like he left in a hurry"

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:31 pm

"he was running, he said something about a battle and something about someone in the castle looking for him" she said then walked in the direction "come" she said leading them
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:33 pm

"he was carring sombody"

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:34 pm

"yes i know" she said smiling then she transformed into the shadow knight "funny how its easy to change into you little friend" he said then chuckled "if you ever want to see her then you must leave"
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:36 pm

Aprilbaby1
"yes i know" she said smiling then she transformed into the shadow knight "funny how its easy to change into you little friend" he said then chuckled "if you ever want to see her then you must leave"

"were is she"

Dante Borges

Hextech Jayce

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:40 pm

"tell us or we will kill you"
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:32 pm

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"were is she"
he chuckled "with the king of course" he said "if you dont leave now, he will kill her"

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:34 pm

*leaves*
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:41 pm

*leave with ragnos*

Hextech Jayce

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:29 pm

ummm...sure.... what's ur name? "Arage" he replys. "Your locker is this way follow me"....
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:37 pm

Adina wakes up and is in chain."What happened?"she asks and she looks next to her to see Angel also cained up and they were in front of a throne that someone was sitting on.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:39 pm

"let us go!" she yelled then jumped as something touched her
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm

"Not yet I have some plan's for you two but I won't kill you yet."He told them.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:42 pm

"why do you want us anyways?" she asked she tried to make fire to burn the chains but only burned her shirt half away "shoot" she said
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games