Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:46 pm
Ebony stood up and looked out the window, the sun was setting and it was getting dark. She turned back, ''I can't stay much longer.''  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:46 pm
Sasha whipped through the streets of Seattle nearly as fast as if she'd been running on her own two legs. Once when she turned a corner too sharply she practically rearended another car. She saw the driver, quite clearly, prepare to leave his vehicle to curse at her, but he changed her mind when he got a better glimpse of Sasha. Then, he took a piece of paper from his pocket and tried to approach her with his phone number. How pathetic. If it weren't for the red light in front of her, Sasha would have driven away, and never would have let the greasy man get so close to her otherwise. But since she was stuck behind the intersection she had to watch nauseatedly as the delivery 'boy' came to her convertible's open window. He took her hand with his right, and with his left hand pushed what appeared to be a receipt into her palm. "Hey, baby-" he started. Sasha snarled, and crushed the man's hand which was in her own. "I'm not your 'baby'," she hissed, as she forced the man back with force and a glare. "You'd best remember that," she retorted, just before the traffic signal turned green, and she stomped on the accelerator. Ugh! Why did she always have to deal with lecherous humans?

When the concierge called up to inform her that she had a guest, Mariele knew it could only be the delivery service. How rude. They were half an hour late, and now she'd be forced to the indignity of having to haggle for the price of the pizza. No normal human would pay full price for such bad timing as that. In fact, some businesses swore to hand over the pizzas for free, but not this one. Mariele curtly replied that the concierge should let the delivery man up, and she snatched her wallet from the floor in order to pay the loathsome human. What she saw when she opened the door to his knock, though, shocked her. The man's skin had the palest pallour she'd ever seen on one not of her kind, and she didn't know what he hid behind his body, but obviously something - or his left hand itself - was causing extreme pain back there. "That'll be $20," Max - so said his nametag - gasped weakly. "I won't accept it. $10!" Mariele barked. "You're half an hour late, and you'll be lucky if I don't contact your manager." The fat pig whimpered. "Ok, lady, have it your way. $10 then. Just make it quick." And strangely he wouldn't accept Mariele's money until after he'd handed over the pizza, and she'd put it down on a table. Mariele revised her estimate as she watched the man walk away, and closed the door. With all the symptoms...his hand must be broken. Mariele, out of habit's sake, grabbed the thin paper receipt and was hit by a recollection of memories.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:27 pm

"Why not?" Asked Ria, popping some M&M's into her mouth. "The pack waiting for you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:28 pm
The memories of its 'birth' aside - Mariele's power, strangely, malfunctioned often only when dealing with technology - she saw everything that the flimpsy receipt had ever been associated with. A man with pudgy fingers, probably a cook; a man whose middle was the only thing chubby, Max the delivery 'boy'; and then a vision of a strangely beautiful girl driving by. Mariele sat in a daze as the premonition washed over her, and when it concluded, she remained a little stunned. That girl...in the orange car...she was a vampire the same as herself! Mariele stood at the force of her revelation. There was another vampire currently in Seattle, who might be able to help her with her search!

Sasha executed a perfect parallel park as she pulled up in front of Seattle's best hotel. Leaving the car, she shot a glare at the middle-aged valet who presumed to demand her convertible's keys, and passed by him without a further glance. She entered the lobby and concluded business quickly with the concierge, however she noticed he seemed scared - and not awed - by her arrival. That wasn't usually the case with humans and vampires, as that pervert in the intersection had demonstrated. Sasha wondered what was the matter with the man, absentmindedly though, as she walked towards the elevator. Then when she saw the bellhop stationed obediently in the elevator and waiting for her to announce her floor, Sasha suddenly smiled. He was scrumptious. He would do well for her first meal in a couple of months. Sasha turned on the charm extra high as she stepped past the closing doors, and she turned to the boy. "What's your name?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:04 pm
''No...'' She hesitated for a moment, ''The dark scares me...'' She laughed nervously, ''Stupid I know, but...'' She stopped and grabbed some food off the counter. ''...I'm the worst thing in the forest though.''  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Mariele puzzled over the best strategy to take now. Knowing that there was a vampire here in Seattle, should she try to find her? Or should she wait until a more 'conventional' time, like tomorrow morning?

After the small talk was gotten out of the way, Sasha feasted. It hadn't taken much persuasion to suggest to the boy that he kiss her - he had wanted to kiss her - and then, like humans did, she trailed the kisses from his lips, gradually down to his neck. Pierson was oblivious to the danger she posed there, for in the midst of passion Sasha'd not given him one moment to feel instinctive fear, and he didn't react at all until Sasha slid all of her upper teeth into his neck. Real vampires were not like those in fiction; neither Sasha nor others of her kind had retractable fangs. So when she bit into Pierson's neck all the force of her jaw closing snapped his neck instantly. Sasha reveled in the sweet, warm blood that tasted faintly of cocoa.

(I hate naming random characters, if you hadn't noticed. When I am a published author I will never use names like Max or Pierson.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:21 pm

"Alright, well, I will be at the school tomorrow, as trivial as it is to go. Perhaps we will encounter the ever evasive Mariele." Said Ria. "Want a flashlight?" She asked with a chuckle, conjuring a small LED one in her open hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:04 pm
(I suppose I am already a published author, but I intend to be a well-known published author of books one day, as opposed to an author of short stories/poems/articles.)

Mariele's head whipped to the side as the sudden invasive smell of newly spilt blood entered her room. The venom that gathered in her mouth confirmed that the blood was that of a human, and not an animal. Mariele slowly walked to the door once more, as if it were a laborious thing to do, and she cracked open the door by a few millimetres.

Sasha was not so involved that she forgot to keep an eye on the floor numbers as they flashed by inside the elevator. As she continued to hold Pierson's limp neck, she considered that the elevator was going to stop, and she'd have to get out soon. But she wasn't done yet. Quite simply, Sasha reached out a finger and pressed the Stop button with enough pressure that the plastic coating cracked a little. She smiled when the elevator halted and all the lights went out - it was more than she'd expected.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:06 pm
She hesitated and smiled accepting the flashlight. She waved and went outside running into the woods. She thought about going to the 'evasive' vampire Mariele(as Ria put it) and seeing what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:01 pm

Ria smiled and waved goodbye. She fell asleep quickly on the couch, though the sun was not finished setting. It had been a long day.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:44 am
Mariele pushed open the door the rest of the way, and wandered into the hallway without locking the knob behind her. In a heartbeat - a human hearbeat - the scent of blood led her to the cavity in the right hall where the elevators were located. Beneath her, maybe four or five floors down, was the source of the smell that had attracted Mariele. A quick glance showed Mariele that one of the elevators was stuck, or out of order. Could some human be trapped in the boxed car, injured and dying? Or was a vampire feeding in the other one? Mariele watched the numbers for the leftmost elevator light up slowly as it made its way to her floor.

(Nothing from Sasha until next post ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:25 pm
''Dang, I was hoping for a fight...'' She gave a dark chuckle and walked to Seattle. ''It's to early to sleep...''She mumbled seeing the lights of the city come into view.

EDIT  

Denki Nasu

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:42 pm
WOO!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:29 pm
When the elevator doors open, Mariele stared into empty space. The blood was not from this car; all the steel walls were gleaming and recently cleaned. So Mariele turned her concentration to the other door set in the wall, and precisely - with little to no effort - she prised the metal apart. Mariele looked down into the darkness of the elevator shaft. Calculating the weight her impact would have, she jumped down onto the top of the stopped car. She used her rock hard fingers to prise open a section of the elevator car's ceiling.

(Sigh. Mariele's part is so very passive voice. My English teacher would kill me.)

Seshalay looked up from the blood and gore of Pierson's body only when the ceiling of the elevator car was suddenly ripped open. A vampire, probably older then Sasha in both the ways that counted, dropped lithely onto the carpeted floor. Sasha snarled savagely. "This is my prey!" she hissed to the intruder. The woman - for Sasha was sure she was an adult, though she might look young - grimaced at her in a horrible impression of amusement. "I'm not interested in your meal. I just ate, myself." Sasha growled doubtfully, and hunched closer over her corpse. But the newcomer's fresh red eyes lent credit to her story. "What's your name?" she asked abruptly. "I'm Mariele. And you?" "My name is Sesh-Sasha." Mariele arched a brow. "Was it 'Seshalay' you were going to say?" Sasha mentally kicked herself. "I've heard of you."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:20 pm
(Should we bring in main-stream charaters?)  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff