Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:44 pm
Bella giggled. "Oh that'd be so funny! And it would serve him right for being away so long - I'm almost tempted to say it's Jake's but that'd be too cruel." She smirked. "Ok, go get her!"

It was so hard to pull one over on a vampire - especially a mind reading one. But it pleased Bella deeply whenever she could do it. Having Edward back had given her new energy. She barely felt tired anymore!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:01 pm
Rosalie giggled. "Emmett let me have Hailey for a few minutes" Rosalie said. Emmett looked confused but still handed Hailey over. "Come along. Hey Edward, Bella has something to tell you" Rosalie said, hardly able to conceal a smile.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:05 pm
"Edward, before you left, you had made sure that we'd, um, had enough fun to last a while... but that, well.... look," Bella showed him the new baby. "We had a little too much fun I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:43 pm
Edward snickered, looking from Bella to where Rosalie's room in the house would be. He smiled at Bella, balancing both Hannah and Simon with ease, Simon nestled on his hip, Hannah on his shoulders.

"Nice try, dear," He cooed, kissing Bella on the top of the head. "But I can read Rosalie's thoughts."

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:03 pm
"Dang you Edward, you ruin all of our fun" Rosalie complained, taking the baby back from Bella. "We got her from Carlisle, she was abondened. Carlisle told Emmett and I about her hoping we would take her in, which we did. Her name's Hailey" Rosalie explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:11 pm
((Can I be two characters? As in Victoria and Jacob Black?))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:02 am
Edward laughed lightly, Hannah giggling madly on top of his shoulders as she squirmed, trying to get down. "good for you and Emmett, then."

"Dad-dad!" She cooed, climbing down from his neck to his back, "Spin me roun'! Spin me roun'!!" She giggled again, burrying her face in her father's hair.

Edward sighed, putting Simon on the ground first, and then Hannah. "Not right now, Han." He said quietly, smiling at her. "Simon's not feeling well - we wouldn't want him to feel left out now, would we? You know it makes him sad. Go find Uncle Emmett and use him as a ladder." He offered. Hannah shrieked with glee, grabbing Simon by the hand, pulling him back towards the house. Edward sighed, turning back to Bella, who looked like she was about to pass out.

In one graceful motion, he was behind her, and he lifted her off the ground, cradling her in his arms. "You look exhausted, Bells. You should get some sleep. Come on, I'll take you upstairs." He offered, smiling his crooked smile at her. "The kids will be fine with the others. I promise. You really do need to sleep."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:06 pm
(( sure, either one... as long as you don't eat our babies haha))

Bella snuggled into Edward, letting his sweet scent fill her nose. "No, it's alright. I feel so much better with you here!" She kissed his icy neck. "I've missed you so much."

As he took her into the house, Simon came running back to them and sat at Bella's feet. She smiled. "Aw, what do you want love?"

He stared up at her and whimpered. "Ok, alright, I know... I know you're sick." She lifted him up. "We'll have to wait til Grandpa Carlisle comes home, huh? Yeah, he'll know exactly what's wrong with you." She gave him a big kiss. "Maybe you should go beddy-by? Yeah, I think you just need to stay in your crib."

Bella wished she was little again and was able to stay in a cozy crib with all her toys and the mobile, and soft colored lights and music. it just didn't seem fair that she had to get older... especially now that she was nearing 5 years older then Edward.  

6vampire6mistress6

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:36 pm
Edward sighed heavily. He knew that Bella was feeling a bit frustrated, what getting older than him - but it wasn't like she looked it - she may have been almost 22, but really - as a vampire - it barely showed. Carlisle and Esme were proof of that.

And now Edward was just getting annoyed - did she ever stop looking after the kids?! He sighed again, waiting for her to put Simon back in his bed, before striding over to her again. It was an overcast day, maybe they could go...

... Or probably not - Bella wouldn't leave the kids. I absolutely HATE not being able to read her mind some times. It would make things a lot easier on all of us if I could... He thought, leading her out of Simon's room, pressing his forehead against hers, his ice-cold hands on her shoulders, raising one perfectly shaped eyebrow at her.

"Bella, I know you don't want to," He said slowly, quietly, "But we're going to go have some time, just for us, for the rest of the day. We'll go to our clearing, we'll go out for dinner, we'll leave the kids with Rosalie and Emmett and Alice and Jasper. Please, you need to have some time for yourself."

He watched her intently for another minute, his hands sliding from her soulders to her waist, as he pulled her closer to himself. "Really, you don't have a choice, Bells. Sorry..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:45 pm
Bella frowned for a minute, then smiled. "Well..... alright. I guess I do need it, huh?"

She kissed his cool lips deeply. As they were leaving, she spied Alice.

"Alice? You don't mind watching the babies do you? Keep an eye on Si... he's not doing so great. He's in his crib now, but call if he gets worse, 'kay?"

She was shooed out the door before Alice could even reply. Bella giggled. "What's gotten into you Edward? Did you really miss me that much?" As she got into the car she sighed. "Hannah won't even notice that we're gone, but Simon... he's become a real mommy's boy. Some days, he'll barely let me put him down." Bella smiled. "What were you like when you were little? I can picture you clinging to you mom too!"  

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:16 pm
((Okay. I'll play victoria! Can someone sum up everything that's happend so far? And, where should I start?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Edward smiled, glad that Bella was in such a good mood - it had been hard for that to happen in the past few years. He kissed her back - on her forehead, nose lips - anywhere he could reach that wouldn't be considered weird by anyone else in the family. He was beside himself with joy, having Bella agree to just relax for the day.

"Thank you - now, come on," He piped, still smiling, laughing when she started asking if he had been a momma's boy. "Yes, I did miss you that much - you know that I hate leaving you alone. As for being a momma's boy, well... Let's just say our son didn't only get his good looks from me."

He lifted her easily on to his back, brushed his bangs out of his face, and took off running, to the meadow that was his and his wife's.

((OOC: Uhh.... We time-skipped, so.... Bella and Edward have twins, Emmett and Rose adopted a girl that Carlisle found abandoned at the hospital. Ed & Bella are leaving the kids for the night and spending some time together - he just got back from hunting. That's all I know. o-o Sorry. xD LOOKIT! I drew'd an Edward! Link ---> [x] I have Jasper drawn, too... I'll put it up if you like this one. x3))

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:01 pm
Rosalie laughed as Hannah climbed up Emmetts leg. "You set up the bassinett in our room right?" Rosalie asked. "Yeah, I'd put her down for you but I have this demon child here" Emmett said teasingly, picking her up and twirling her around before setting her down. "I'll be back in a while, I'll keep an ear out for Simon too" Rosalie said, walking up the stairs. After Hailey was asleep all Rosalie could do was stay there and watch the beautiful little girl sleep. 'How could anyone abandon her? She's an angel' she thought, grateful that Hailey had been at Carlisle's hospital and not somewhere else and that she and Emmett got to be her parents. Rosalie went over to the rocking chair that Emmett had put in their massive bedroom and sat down, gently rocking her back and forth, feeling like a true mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:13 pm
Simon slept for a few hours. He woke up and everything was dark. His stomach hurt him so badly, as his head didn't feel very great either. He started to cry. "Mama!!!!!!"

Bella laughed. Edward was so beautiful and she couldn't get over that fact. She loved how playful he could - it was cute and sweet. When he set her down, Bella put her knees to her chest and pulled her sweatshirt tightly around her.

"It's a bit chilly out here," she commented. As Edward sat with her, cuddling her she giggled. "Now it's getting a bit warmer!"  

6vampire6mistress6

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:19 pm
((No one loves my Edward arts? TT-TT))

Edward rolled his eyes, smirking slightly, as he knew for a fact that it could not be getting warmer if he was this close to her - he could only make her colder. He kissed Bella's forehead lightly.

"It is not, and you know that," he teased, playing with her hair. "Stop trying to flatter me, dear. And I wanted to say... I'm surprised at you. You haven't been bugging to be killed as often as you used to."

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games