Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:05 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
marcus gets down itno the deeper part of the dungeons where he finds bella's cell
bella wake up its me
he haers foot steps behind him as his father comes out of the shadows
septimus:welcome back traitior
the girlfriend comes up behind him
"marcus" she said sitting up, she looked at his father "you, you give my mothers items back" she yelled
marcus looks at the two
so your both working together
septimus:from the start bella we need those artifacts of your mothers becouse they hold an aciaent magic
we need it to take over the whole forest then to wipe out the humans
she stands up "your not getting away with this" then she smiles "good luck with that, only me and my sister know how to use that magic"

septimus surprised h we know that why do you think we put you in a cage
now we need your sister
and then we wil get you to use the magic
she crossed her arms and said something that only her and her sister know "dont find me sister, dont even come near, they will come after you" she looks at them "and what makes you think that me and my sister will obey you? you dont scare me, especially you, wicked old hag"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:08 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
marcus gets down itno the deeper part of the dungeons where he finds bella's cell
bella wake up its me
he haers foot steps behind him as his father comes out of the shadows
septimus:welcome back traitior
the girlfriend comes up behind him
"marcus" she said sitting up, she looked at his father "you, you give my mothers items back" she yelled
marcus looks at the two
septimus:from the start bella we need those artifacts of your mothers becouse they hold an aciaent magic
she stands up "your not getting away with this" then she smiles "good luck with that, only me and my sister know how to use that magic"

now we need your sister
she crossed her arms and said something that only her and her sister know "dont find me sister, dont even come near, they will come after you" she looks at them "and what makes you think that me and my sister will obey you? you dont scare me, especially you, wicked old hag"

Heard her. "Bella! Where are you? Is everything allright? What is going on!?"

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:09 pm

Meaneil gets inside the castle and fallows the smell of that boy and thinks -I don't smell my sister anywhere- he fallows the cent to the dungeons
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:10 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
marcus looks at the two

now we need your sister

"yes i am, dont follow me, dont find me, they will go after you, so hide and quick"

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:12 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
marcus looks at the two

now we need your sister

"yes i am, dont follow me, dont find me, they will go after you, so hide and quick"

"But.... Bella... " sighs a bit. "Fine... but at least tell me whats going on..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:14 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

now we need your sister

"But.... Bella... " sighs a bit. "Fine... but at least tell me whats going on..."
"they stole moms magical things and want us to use the magic to destroy the world, but they need both of us to do it now run and hide"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:15 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

now we need your sister

septimus:no tell her to come here now
i can understand what you are saying
marcus:we woont help you monster
a net falls over marcus he is then chained to the wall
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:17 pm

lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

now we need your sister

septimus:no tell her to come here now
i can understand what you are saying
marcus:we woont help you monster
a net falls over marcus he is then chained to the wall

Meaneil comes to where they are and notices him chained up and a girl in the cell

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:18 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

now we need your sister

"they stole moms magical things and want us to use the magic to destroy the world, but they need both of us to do it now run and hide"

"They did WHAT?" looks horrified. "Well, if i can't go, then I'm going to look for help!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:20 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"They did WHAT?" looks horrified. "Well, if i can't go, then I'm going to look for help!

septimus:tell her to come here or i will kill marcus
marcus is now chained to the wall a blade at his neck

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:22 pm

lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

she looked at marcus "dont hurt him" she said "you hurt him then you wont get any of us" she said looking at them
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Meanwhile Elly sat tears staned on her face thinks -why am I making a big deal out of talking...but no its not just that its its everything the way Meaneil has to be by my side 24'7 how he is always picking fights with peoplehe makes me so mad-

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:25 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

she looked at marcus "dont hurt him" she said "you hurt him then you wont get any of us" she said looking at them

septimus:then tell her to come her
marcus:no bella let me die dont bring tomoe here
its suicide
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:25 pm

Runs back to the Valdamt castle and enters it. "Gotta find help... gotta find help!" Enters the main hall of the castle and finds a young man reading a rather large book. "You!! Help me! Now!"

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:27 pm

KaosAngel012
Runs back to the Valdamt castle and enters it. "Gotta find help... gotta find help!" Enters the main hall of the castle and finds a young man reading a rather large book. "You!! Help me! Now!"
{srry but thts so freaking funny XDDD}
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games