Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:31 pm
"I don't know but we better find out" snarled reko he was mad at the secretive wolves today.

Fenrir nuzzled him back her fur bristled abit by the knew scent, she knew after her first litter it was up to baine to choose who to mate with the next year, and she hoped he wuld stick with his mate.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:21 am
Gossamer chuckled softly and trotted out of the bushes, her fur glowing dully as she paced and kept one of her blue and white mixed eyes on them. Her fur was rather smooth but, rose up some and revealed scabbed wounds around her flank and sides. She looked at the pups for a second and grinned, "Congratulations." She growled. Shaking off her body she now stood before them, holding her head up proudly.

Nutella Mocha

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:40 am
Kota looked up at the wolf. "Thank you. They are my first litter." Kota growled briskly. Harken stepped beside Kota again.

Riyu looked at Reko worriedly. "You don't think Baine would stop us from being mates, would he?" She asked fretfully.

Soto stood and nodded at the new wolf. "Greetings, I'm Soto. What is your name?" Soto asked trying to ignore the worry that flooded his gut; would ever be able to sire his own bloodline?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:21 am
Fenrir looked at the wolf she seemed friendly "I guess you heard how we questioned the other wolf, so go on tell us about yourself" fenrir said fur still brritled.

Reko looked at riyu "He would not stop our first litter but the second he may want, it's the way of alpha's we should be lucy we even get to mate were not suppost to only the alpha's" He said then licked her maw.

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:14 am
Riyu felt shivers race through her body. "If he stops me from bearing my own blood pups, I'll leave and find an pack where all wolves can pups if they please or go back to being a loner; whichever is easier."

Harken looked at Riyu. "If you left that would make your mate sad and the others sad as well. Try to stay if you can Riyu, please." Harken growled trying to sound helpful.

Soto nodded in agreement with Fenrir. "Yes, please tell us about yourself."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:54 pm
Reko looked at riyu "But baine is nice i'll talk to him and see, and i'm afraid all packs are like this but baine will understand if not i'll leave with you" he said reassuring her as he nuzzled her.

Fenrir waited for the wolf to answer.  

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:02 pm
Meena sat up and looked at the puppies. "Baine we did good" She licked ka's cheek and he squirmed. Ka looked up at his mom and squeeked a bark. Meena laught. she looked at dimitri and licked him to. She did the same with feros.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:49 pm
Gossamer just watched the pups and the two wolves, what kind of Alpha would stop two wolves from mating? That was rather idiotic. Pups made a pack bigger.
She returned her gaze to the two wolves that asked her name and she gave a wheezy laugh, a laugh that was mocking. "About myself? I will save you the trauma and not tell you innocent wolves." She shook herself off and started to pace about the clearing, her sharp eyes watching all the wolves.
"My name? Oh, you don't want to know my name." She chuckled, "Gossamer is the name I was given." She replied and continued to pace.

Nutella Mocha

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:30 pm
"I will not ever separate from you." Riyu growled softly.

Soto growled "Nice to meet you."

Harken felt puzzled. How manywolves would join this little group?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:36 am
Fenrir nodded politely "welcome the more wolves the better" she said smiling

"It's not that he would stop us but the tradition of wolves is only alpha's mate but Baine would not stop us" he said reassuring riyu again.

"Your right I wouldn't" Baine said as he entered the clearing his mate and 3 pups following close behind "This is my mate Meena" he said as he nodded to the she-wolf "This is Dimitri" he said nodding to the black/grey wolf with unique white patterns on his body "This is Feros he said pointing his muzzle at the wolf with mixed orange,black, and white fur "And finally this is Ka" he said looking at the White wolf with mottled gray under neath the thick fur.

Reko looked up and ran to his old friend "Nice to see you and your family, leader" he added nudging his old pal.

Fenrir looked up smiling in greeting to Baine "And were getting new wolves everyday" she said happily.

Dimitri looked at all the wolves he smiled as he looked at his father admiringly 'my father a leader' he thought smiling.

Feros puffed his fur pridefully as his father announced his name.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:35 pm
Riyu stepped forward and gave Baine a welcoming lick on the muzzle and another to Meena. "Nice to see you two again. Your pups are so beautiful." Riyu growled wagging her tail before she motioned for Reko to say hello.

Soto also came forward. "It's been awhile, Baine. I hope we can live together on good terms." Soto growled bowing his head.

Harken watched the wolves greet each other when he noticed that Kota was getting up. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm going to go greet my new leader." Kota answered when the pups began to whine. "Hush pups, I won't be long."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:07 pm
Baine nodded greetings to his pack mates and smiled at Reko, he turned to Soto "We shall, were a pack we work together, and your pups will have a fun time with mine" he said to Kota and nodded hello to all the other wolves.

Dimitri smiled at the other wolf pups "Yay we have many friends to play with" he said to Feros.

Feros nodded and walked to the pups "Hi" he said as he clumsily sat down with a thud.

Fenrir smiled "Yes welcome Baine we've been waiting and as Reko said the pack is growing fast" she said then stood by Soto nuzzling him.

Reko smiled that all the wolves seemed to accept them as there leader.  

Matahari Harimau

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:14 pm
-Flowers bloom under a crimson moon-
{Angels will cry tears of blood}

Gossamer couldn't help but bark a laugh. "I don't think I'm going to join you wolves as a pack. I'm a loner." She growled as she began to pace once more, her eyes watching the meeting. So, this Baine was the leader. Her eyes flashed with interest as she jumped onto a random boulder and felt her claws digging into the rock, leaving white marks.

"Plus, there is a bigger pack. They see you start one in their lands there might be a war and you wolves don't stand a chance." Gossamer shrugged her shoulders as she continued to crouch. She was such an antagonist. "Plus, you have young ones and your forces will be even less because of the mothering females." There she went, continuing her facts that would unnerve any wolf. Then she gave a dark chuckle, its notes mocking and evil.

||Ravens watch with a hungry stare||
//&& Crows dance above their eyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:52 pm
"That's good. How have the last few months treated you?" Riyu asked.

"So what do you propose we do now?" Soto asked Fenrir brushing her neck with his tail.

"Reko will you come hunting with me?" Riyu asked.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:31 pm
"Who said this is where are pack would be?" he said he knew they would head back to the forest where the other wolves as his pack left "And big packs dont mean great wolves, and the more young the better future" he hissed then turned away from the wolf. "Good" he said to riyu then went to meena.

Dimitri yawned and followed his father and mother to sleep.

Feros yawned too catching his brothers and laid down by dimitri.

Reko snarled at the wolf "Plus we were not talking to you but the member who currently joined" he said then went to riyu to go hunting.

Fenrir sighed "well we can hunt or sleep for our trip back to the forest" she said licking him in the flank.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff