Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:37 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: Foolish weak... oh, hey Shadow. How have you been? I haven't seen you since our last coffee meeting.
Katsa and Owlmon: Coffee meeting!? What?!
Sephiroth: Oh yeah, every so often, us villains get together to have coffee at someone's house. There's me, Shadow, Sylar, Voldemort, Myotismon and a few others who aren't regulars.
gonk Why do I get the feeling I've heard too much information?

Shadow's a villian...? I thought he turned good or something... stare Can I come to the next coffee meeting too???!! I'd like to meet other villians and get their signatures!! 3nodding xd biggrin

Sephiroth: Hmm... not sure if that's a good idea. They may kill you on sight. On the other hand, your small dark aura may be appealing to them. Sure, why not?
Owlmon: Mark my words, she'll scare them all away.

WHAT...DID...YOU...SAY...OWLMON...?!? scream stressed

Youta: sweatdrop Calm down mistress. Is it just me or are you even more ticked off than usual?

stare stare

Youta: Um...okay. That's a fine answer too. sweatdrop

Owlmon: I said you'd scare all the villains away.
Jeez, Owlmon, do you have a death wish or something?

*stares at Owlmon* Luckily for you, I'm not in a ticked-off-easily mode or you'll be boiling alive inside a couldron surrounded by dancing voodoo people. twisted Actually I ask that the two of you and others help me find a certain digimon that happens to look like Youta. In return, I'll be more...humane.
yea if u harm Youta well it be a secret........ ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:49 pm
eek You'd...do that? Keep it a secret? Wow Axel. I'd never thought you'd have it in you. sweatdrop Actually, I've decided to turn a new leaf. I have realized how I have been acting for a while now and it...shames me. I have treated almost everyone I've talked to like dirt which they don't ever deserve especially Youta. From now on, I will be a much better partner and friend!! biggrin 3nodding I just hope that wherever Youta is, I do hope he's safe and hopefully, he'll come back so that I'll apologize to him properly. Speaking of which, I have yet to apologize properly to both of you Axel and Adell so without further ado... *changes pose into a formal one* I, Angel, humbly asked for your forgiveness on what I had done and/or said. I had no right whatsoever to treat you in such a way since you guys are friends. I really am ashamed of myself and I swear that it won't ever happen again. It is highly unlikely that I will be forgiven so easily but...I hope that one day, all of you will have the heart to forgive this person. Thank you. *bows*  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:58 pm
tear-blooded_angel
eek You'd...do that? Keep it a secret? Wow Axel. I'd never thought you'd have it in you. sweatdrop Actually, I've decided to turn a new leaf. I have realized how I have been acting for a while now and it...shames me. I have treated almost everyone I've talked to like dirt which they don't ever deserve especially Youta. From now on, I will be a much better partner and friend!! biggrin 3nodding I just hope that wherever Youta is, I do hope he's safe and hopefully, he'll come back so that I'll apologize to him properly. Speaking of which, I have yet to apologize properly to both of you Axel and Adell so without further ado... *changes pose into a formal one* I, Angel, humbly asked for your forgiveness on what I had done and/or said. I had no right whatsoever to treat you in such a way since you guys are friends. I really am ashamed of myself and I swear that it won't ever happen again. It is highly unlikely that I will be forgiven so easily but...I hope that one day, all of you will have the heart to forgive this person. Thank you. *bows*

Marth,Rune,Vessel, & DarkRena:OoO You really have turned a new leaf!! *group hugs Angel*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:00 pm
lol *stays out of the way*  

Zephyr TruFeld

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:03 pm
Marth_56
tear-blooded_angel

Marth,Rune,Vessel, & DarkRena:OoO You really have turned a new leaf!! *group hugs Angel*

crying crying You guys are so nice. I meant to also ask the four of you in your HQ but since you're here and not there...does this mean all of you forgive me? T-Thank you so much!! whee You four are awesome!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:06 pm
Marth:Of course we forgive you!! Right guys?
Everybody else:*nods in agreement*
Marth:see? mrgreen  

Marth_56

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:08 pm
Marth_56
*shakes his head no* xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:14 pm
Marth:YOU INCONSIDERATE B**TARD!!! scream *punches Zepher*  

Marth_56

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Zepher Gale
Marth_56
*shakes his head no* xd

*stares at Zepher* You're good at ruining happy moments, you know that? sweatdrop blaugh As for the rest of the peoples around here, thanks again!! I appreciate such forgiveness!! biggrin biggrin I'm so happy I could s-start crying n-now!! crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:19 pm
Marth:Awww, someone needs a hug. blaugh  

Marth_56

FishGhost

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:44 am
Wow this is a very touching conversation crying

Lemon: Yeah it kninda makes me wanna cry crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:51 am
Marth_56
you lil sh!t !!!!!! 'rams foot up marths a**'

p.s. to everyone,i spilled water on my keyboard yesterday,so alot of my keys including most of my shift keys are broke,and i have to push very hard to get alot of them to work,so sorry if my language and grammar are distorted  

Zephyr TruFeld

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:17 am
i don't believe u..........r u saying that just because Youta digivolved? well lets ask him
@Youta: did she really change or is she lying?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:01 pm
Yay Angel! We're proud of you!

Arzen: By "we're" she means me, as well! whee

Yeah. xd  

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:13 pm
Marth_56

Oh ok. Here ya go!! whee biggrin *gives Marth a basket of bugs*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games