Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:39 am
Krusadin
"Lets go in" Dandellion said and held her camera tightly as she walked inside the portal.

*Logen followed her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:49 am
The land was like stepping through a time warp. There were no buildings, nothing but untouched wilderness as far as the eye could see. The sky was a clear cloudless blue. But there were no signs of any living creatures anywhere.

Saiden appeared beside them, "this is what I call home". I chose this area because there are no creatures that could do you harm. Now I have to warn you before you decide to explore. This land is NOT anything like the land you are used to. There are creatures here that could cause you serious harm. Everyone isn't as fond of visitors as the people where you are from are.

Trust your gut not your eyes. Don't travel into the forest or any type of caves. Stay with the tour guide at all times and keep your hands and feet away from all dragons at all times. Now that you know the rules where to you want to venture first?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:54 am
"The owl's our guide?" asked Dandellion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:01 am
Krusadin
"The owl's our guide?" asked Dandellion.

Saiden shrugged his shoulders, "what better guide than an owl". The owl flew down from the sky and perched itself on his shoulder.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:05 am
"I'm good with wichever direction we're gonna take", she said and looked around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:12 am
*Logen said as she heard that and said*

"i know of a better guide, she blew on her wand, and a pheonix appeared!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:20 am
Saiden looked to his left as what looked like a shadow of some creature grabbed him and threw him to the ground.

???- It spoke in a human language but had a very sinister aura about it. How long has it been since you last visited here. And who are these weeklings, "he sort of hissed as he spoke".

Saiden- He got up and brushed himself off. Well you sure haven't changed at all. If I didn't know any better I would say you think things have changed since I left. I'm here showing these two magicians around the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:23 am
LanceCalvis
Saiden looked to his left as what looked like a shadow of some creature grabbed him and threw him to the ground.

???- It spoke in a human language but had a very sinister aura about it. How long has it been since you last visited here. And who are these weeklings, "he sort of hissed as he spoke".

Saiden- He got up and brushed himself off. Well you sure haven't changed at all. If I didn't know any better I would say you think things have changed since I left. I'm here showing these two magicians around the area.

*Logen looked amused on the creature*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:31 am
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis

*Logen looked amused on the creature*

???- The creature seemed to be amused by what they said. It looked like a cross between flames and a shadow as it laughed. Foolish level three, you actually think you have a chance. I will leave myself wide open for your attack if you want. You will find that you are in the presence of a completely unbeatable foe.

Saiden- He eye flashed for a second and the flame seemed to act nervous.

???- How about it, do you want to test you worth as a Magician against a real opponent. It kept looking over at Saiden nervously as it spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:32 am
"Hey, hey HEY!" shouted Dan as she walked up to the creature.
"Who're ya calling weak?" she looked into the upper end of the shadow, looking for its eyes.
"And do not throw my teacher around like that!"  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:45 am
*Logen looked at dan and asked:*

"Do you want me to help you with this foe? or do you want to take care of it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:48 am
"Let's not jump into things" she said to Logen
"I ask you nicely to apologise the mister" Dan said to the creature.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:51 am
Krusadin
"Let's not jump into things" she said to Logen
"I ask you nicely to apologise for the mister" Dan said to the creature.

*logen said, almost dissapointed:*

"well im sorry, thh, how uninteresting!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:00 am
The shadow took a human form. It had brown hair, a tuxido, a tie, ironed jeans and cuffs on its sleeves. This is the way of the land mortal. Those that don't have the strength to defend themselves can not live in this land. It is a conflict driven zone where the strong survive and the weak are crushed. Maybe I seem alot less evil in this form than that other one. It makes no difference, now are you going to accept my challenge or not?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:02 am
LanceCalvis
The shadow took a human form. It had brown hair, a tuxido, a tie, ironed jeans and cuffs on its sleeves. This is the way of the land mortal. Those that don't have the strength to defend themselves can not live in this land. It is a conflict driven zone where the strong survive and the weak are crushed. Maybe I seem alot less evil in this form than that other one. It makes no difference, now are you going to accept my challenge or not?

"You're a d**k" said Dandellion irritated. "Even if you are some evil and powerful foogawooga, it's no reason to get cocky!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games