Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:52 pm

M00NSTRIDER
Leon stared at them already getting a bad impression of Mobius for taunt his uncomfortable attitude towards them"i'm...your.....gaurdian....all...of you"he continued to stare at Mobius and the sword that had his other half in it

[do i have a Noob on my radar? --- bleah ... /me goes Listening to Harrey pwottah! and the dearest hollows razz (actual title: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows)*Does so in a poof of purple smoke*]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:21 pm

(lol omigosh Logen) *Looks at Leon* ......

Ahiru Takashi

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:34 pm

(i'm not a noob....right now Leon doesn't know any of yall right now...and when i made him i have him to where he doesn't talk that much to people he doesn't know very well)l
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:12 pm

Mobius' body instinctively grabbed the sword. Just then, it was Mobius' turn to pull some freaky s**t. His eyes glowed a bright crimson, and his tattoo did the same. His voice reverberated in Mephistopheles as he said, "We are the Gate. We have inflicted this curse on this being for a reason. Without this blade, he cannot be whole. You just gave him weakness, insipid mortal! We were to have revenge aginst the world with him!" The sword pulsated. Then the Mobius-thing spoke once more. "Mobius' freedom will depend on his force of will. If his will ever falters, the spirit of the blade will take over. Likewise, if he is separated from the blade, he will lose his homunculus powers and die like the rest of you mortals should he face serious injury. As for the one called Shinu, we wait eagerly to consume her! Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Then Mobius stopped glowing, and passed out.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:33 pm

*Stands there, eyes wide* What..? C-Consume...? *looks at Mobius* The gate huh...? *shakes Mobius* Are you alright?? Sir...??
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:42 pm

(dAMN YOU lOGEN AND YOUR hARRY pOTTER ADDICTION!!!!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:48 pm

(LmAo MoBiUs-SaMa)

Mr. Mobius....?? A-are you ok?? *shakes him more, this time her eyes showing a worried expression*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:51 pm

(Mobius fainted, Kokoro-dono.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:54 pm

Mobius Nightshade
(dAMN YOU lOGEN AND YOUR hARRY pOTTER ADDICTION!!!!)

(just 8 chapters left!! biggrin )
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:05 pm

(Damn you Logen! I'd have finished it in 5 hours, and I read for hours straight so I can save other people the annoyance! Bad monkey! Bad Hairy Pothead Monkey!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:07 pm

(She's 13, and she just experienced something out of the ordinary. She's bound to panic when her "Father-figure" falls uncontious.)

((Omg lmao))

...He's still alive...maybe I shouldn't panic....should I?? Dang it if only I actually felt emotion... not just pretending I do... I wonder if Mobius would go away if he knew that I don't feel emotion... *sighs, attempts to lift you up and barely makes it to a bench to set you down, falls to her knees* whew...at least....he's alive....
Thinks: If I were to save one person in this world.....last time it was Mr. Elric....now....it's Mobius.... I don't want someone who has been so kind to go away.. So I'll stay up until he awakens.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:08 pm

Leon's eyes widened"just like brother......."he quickly turns away,burying his face in his hands"i have great timing......"

M00NSTRIDER

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:15 pm

Mobius Nightshade
(Damn you Logen! I'd have finished it in 5 hours, and I read for hours straight so I can save other people the annoyance! Bad monkey! Bad Hairy Pothead Monkey!)

[sowwii, mobius, im Hairy pothead offered me some pot, and now im addicted razz ... gootta listen to the smoke razz ]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:21 pm

(And you couldn't even post with that warning? Lacarnum inflamari! *Sets Logen's precious Harry Potter book on fire* Nyahahahahahahahaha!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:27 pm

Mobius Nightshade
(And you couldn't even post with that warning? Lacarnum inflamari! *Sets Logen's precious Harry Potter book on fire* Nyahahahahahahahaha!)

[its a audio book on my computer.... so, now you have overburned my laptop... what should i do? ... *Pokes his eye with her tail*]
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games