Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:49 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he screamed in pain, the match falling from his hands and falling to the ground close to the gas and such circling sabrina, he tried to kick him away
tsume let go of the hand and went for the neck snaping it in seconds and then went for the match turning human and trying to stomp it out
the man fell limply to the ground, the match after a minute sooned burned out, leaving a faint smoky smell
tsume picked her up and looked back at the other hunters
damn
tsume started to run back holding sabrina
she slowly opens her eyes and sees him, she looks down, seeing the arrows "w-whats going on?" she asked looking back at him
were being chased by hunters and i might have to take you to the one place i hate
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:51 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he screamed in pain, the match falling from his hands and falling to the ground close to the gas and such circling sabrina, he tried to kick him away
tsume let go of the hand and went for the neck snaping it in seconds and then went for the match turning human and trying to stomp it out
the man fell limply to the ground, the match after a minute sooned burned out, leaving a faint smoky smell
damn
she slowly opens her eyes and sees him, she looks down, seeing the arrows "w-whats going on?" she asked looking back at him
were being chased by hunters and i might have to take you to the one place i hate
she winces "and what place might that be?" she asked, blood seeping through her clothes

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:55 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
damn
she winces "and what place might that be?" she asked, blood seeping through her clothes
the part of the tree holding that thing that killed my family
tsume gets to the tree and pulls out the emerald and places it into the nitch making the wood shrink back, he takes her in and the wood grows back
we are here
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:56 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
damn
tsume gets to the tree and pulls out the emerald and places it into the nitch making the wood shrink back, he takes her in and the wood grows back
we are here
"wait....why are we here?" she asked looking around she looked back at him "how is this place going to help?"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
we are here
"wait....why are we here?" she asked looking around she looked back at him "how is this place going to help?"
its the one place they cant get in, just dont open the door at the end of this tunnel it,s behind it
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:59 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
we are here
its the one place they cant get in, just dont open the door at the end of this tunnel it,s behind it
she nodded, she sat up and grabbed an arrow, she takes a deep breath and pulls it out, she screamed and covered her mouth, she takes another deep breath and tears a piece of her skirt and wrapps it around her leg, she closes her eyes and does the same for her arm

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:03 am

A lone wandering mercenary was headed to another town when he saw an unruley mob that appeared to be looking for something. The mercenary walked up to one of the group and asked them. So, what are you bunch hunting for this day. He smiled brightly as he showed a nice set of teeth. He was green eyed, tall, wearing a tan jacket on his back. A white shirt, black jeans, white socks and a pair of brown boots that were hand made to last.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:04 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
we are here
she nodded, she sat up and grabbed an arrow, she takes a deep breath and pulls it out, she screamed and covered her mouth, she takes another deep breath and tears a piece of her skirt and wrapps it around her leg, she closes her eyes and does the same for her arm
tsume looked at her
here let me help
tsume grabs the arrow and pulls it out quickly then takes his jacket and uses it as a turniket

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:06 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
we are here
tsume looked at her
here let me help
tsume grabs the arrow and pulls it out quickly then takes his jacket and uses it as a turniket
she bit her lip "thanks" she said feeling the pain slowly lessen, as she felt her arm and leg start to numb "thanks for saving me" she said laying back down, her head hurting
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:07 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume looked at her
here let me help
she bit her lip "thanks" she said feeling the pain slowly lessen, as she felt her arm and leg start to numb "thanks for saving me" she said laying back down, her head hurting
dont worry about it
tsume sits over at the wall

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:11 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume looked at her
here let me help
dont worry about it
she closes her eyes "im just.......gonna sleep" she muttered passing out again from the loss of blood
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:12 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume looked at her
here let me help
dont worry about it
she closes her eyes "im just.......gonna sleep" she muttered passing out again from the loss of blood
tsume look at her and hears the foot steps of the hunters run in

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:14 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume looked at her
here let me help
dont worry about it
she sleeps peacefully, the blood stopped flowing out of her wounds
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:20 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
dont worry about it
tsume hears them as they smash and break things
sight ill have to fix all of that stuff

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:21 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
dont worry about it
tsume hears them as they smash and break things
sight ill have to fix all of that stuff
she smiles in her sleep "you wont have to do it alone" she whispers opening her eyes a little
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games