Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:36 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
(im back wat i miss?)

[not alot, only that Kibe found out that Logen was the criminal that reconstructed the manor and some more.... if you really want to find out in details, please read the last page and this april! :3]
(ill do my best, i tried taking a nap cuz i feel really awful but i couldnt do that with all of my step bros and bro yelling so yea)
{you try duct taping them to the wall?}
(mom just got home so i cant do that XD nice ill try that one day, ill do it when all of the lil brats come over tomorrow)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:39 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
(im back wat i miss?)

[not alot, only that Kibe found out that Logen was the criminal that reconstructed the manor and some more.... if you really want to find out in details, please read the last page and this april! :3]
(ill do my best, i tried taking a nap cuz i feel really awful but i couldnt do that with all of my step bros and bro yelling so yea)
{you try duct taping them to the wall?}
(mom just got home so i cant do that XD nice ill try that one day, ill do it when all of the lil brats come over tomorrow)
{it works wounders but you got to stick them just right so they cant squirm down}
kiba walked around the manor looking at all the new furnishings
its as clean as mom kept it

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:41 pm

(lol ill stick em on the ceiling then ill turn off the lights and close the door hehehe twisted lol) she sees a couch "hmm looks comfy" she smiles and jumps on it, she curls up and closes her eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:44 pm

kiba finds the main lounge and sits down turning on the t.v.
i cant remember the last time this thing worked
a picture frame split in half and a huge plasma came out
thank you logen
he says eying the t.v. in delight

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:44 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
kiba walked around the manor the note in his pocket as he ended up in the foyer

*Logen felt she had one more thing to do, she went to the manor again, she touched the urn that the remains of the parents of kibe was laying inside, and she said:*

"khijeilanda"

*and the urn was encased in a nice diomond casing with a rather nice tombstone above saying:*

"life can be taken life can be given, though to my dear friends Kibelaxinua and Koalla your life was taken to soon, my hope for your next life is peace and time to be together, becouse your love touched my soul, you left behind your kind son, i am really sorry that he had to go through such a dreadfull experience as he had to but, dont worry ill take good care for him, from Logen"

*the grave was entirely in diomond so the urn was totally viewable, the text was inside the gravediamond in a green gold alike metal, this looked extreamly nice when the lights was out, because it was illuminating the night with a green glow*

[if you want to give the name to your parents urself Lupine :3 please tell me biggrin ]

[im reposting this becouse i kinda was sugeesting Kiba to find out that i had done this ;3 --- pwease go out and see it ;3]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:47 pm

(wow ouch, bright color, hurt my eyes XDDD) she sleeps for a while and opens her eyes, she stretches and looks around, she yawns and makes the couch more comfortable to her, she smiles and curls up again, she humms a soft tune thinking about her family

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
kiba walked around the manor the note in his pocket as he ended up in the foyer

*Logen felt she had one more thing to do, she went to the manor again, she touched the urn that the remains of the parents of kibe was laying inside, and she said:*

"khijeilanda"

*and the urn was encased in a nice diomond casing with a rather nice tombstone above saying:*

"life can be taken life can be given, though to my dear friends Kibelaxinua and Koalla your life was taken to soon, my hope for your next life is peace and time to be together, becouse your love touched my soul, you left behind your kind son, i am really sorry that he had to go through such a dreadfull experience as he had to but, dont worry ill take good care for him, from Logen"

*the grave was entirely in diomond so the urn was totally viewable, the text was inside the gravediamond in a green gold alike metal, this looked extreamly nice when the lights was out, because it was illuminating the night with a green glow*

[if you want to give the name to your parents urself Lupine :3 please tell me biggrin ]

[im reposting this becouse i kinda was sugeesting Kiba to find out that i had done this ;3 --- pwease go out and see it ;3]
{i cant say the names but they look kick a**}kiba stood up and walked around the manor once more heading for the atrium
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:51 pm

she curls her tail and uncurls it, she changes to her cat form and meows, she hops off the couch and walks pads around, shes in her small kitten form, she smiles and meows, her blue cresant moon shining a little she looks around curiously

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:56 pm

kiba opens the atrium door filling the house with outdoor scents from all forms of climates
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 pm

she shakes her but in the air as she pounces on something invisible she smiles her tail swishing around

he wakes up smelling the air he walks out of the room and looks around, he sees serena in her kitten form and smirks, he changed to his kitten form and pads up to her, he pounces on her playfully

she hissed then saw it was him, she jumped on him biting his ear playfully "dont do that" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:01 pm

kiba shut the door cuting off most of the scents while heading out towards the family urn
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:04 pm

she sniffs the air "whats that?" she asked falling off of his back and rolling over

"i dont know...lets check it out" he smiles and they both pad out to the door, they scratch at the door "hmm this leads to outside" he transforms to half then opens it, he changes back to the kitten form and they both walk out and look around

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:08 pm

kiba opens the door n the oposite end of the long hallway and walks into a room with six doors minus the small manor door all of which are marked with a elemental sign
he looks at the family urn now encased in a huge diamond he smirks
thanks logen
kiba sits criss cross in front of it in his half form and prays to his ancestors spirits
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 pm

they walk around looking about they, she turns the corner and was pulled back by her brother "what?" she whispered him having her in his mouth like a mother would carry her kitten

"shh, its him" he mumbled quietly, he didnt let go of her and started to pad away

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:12 pm

kiba stood up andopend the door with the snow flake on it sending a harsh cold wind flying down the corridor
he walked in as if not feeling the cold
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games