Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:53 pm
she looks at her lap top "oh that.....that" she shuts it down then loads it back up "i wonder what happened to that person" she touches her neck "hey" she said her eyes wide, she could feel the symbol still on her, she panicked "no...this cant be" she whispered  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:02 pm
the player who was silverblade stood up form his computer, his name was unknown but the bracelet was on his arm, "i got to destroy this but how"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:05 pm
she rubbs her eyes "oh, that hurts" she looks around "how to get rid of those things, i cant really do anything, unless i combine it with something" she sighs and shruggs  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:32 pm
Silverblade gets his coat on and heads outside, "i got to go report to the corp" He says getting on his motorcycle and heads to the crop. He stops at an alley way and sees something, "oh no its leaking" he says getting off his bick and aiming his hand, the bracelet and uses data drain in real life on the data leak.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:39 pm
she gets dressed and takes the bag, she straps it around her waist and looks in the mirror, she leaves her hair down and walks out of her room  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:41 pm
silverblade walks down the street , "this isnt good" he says to himself and contiues to walk down the street.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:46 pm
she walks out of her house, wearing a black skirt with a red tank top, the purple silk bag with a golden string, wraps around her waist, the bag lightly hits against her hip as she walks down the street looking around  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:50 pm
The being known as Cubia finds a large batch of Data Bugs from inside the system. He looks at them as they attempt to open another path to the real world. The bugs here him coming and start running around in a panic. Large spider like creatures with green and silver legs. They turn around to see who is close by then turn around and continue what they were doing. Apparently these lowly viruses were under the impression that he was like them. The creature opened its mouth letting out a large pink light that hit the creatures. They were instantly destroyed by the blast as the light engulfed them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:08 pm
ERROR... ERROR ...ERROR... ERROR... "Honey?!" ERROR "Ari'!!! Wake u-" ERROR "Oh my god Arisu, wake up!!" ERROR "Please..." ERROR "Wake up... Please..." "Will she," ERROR "be okay Mommy?" ERROR...

Arisu opened her eyes, and scratched her head. "Oh my god Ari'!!" Her mother was next to her, and held Arisu in her arms as she said this, sobbing. "Yeah mom?" Arisu asked, slightly confused. Her looked up into her daughter's eyes, still clutching her. "You..." she hiccuped, she was crying so hard. "You were on the computer, and..." she paused, hiccuping. "and blacked out. I came in to tell you it was time for dinner when you..." she had a hard time saying this. "Onee-chan!!" it was Arisu's seven-year-old sister, Suzume. "Are you alright Onee-chan?" Suzume asked, hugging Arisu. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." she replied, wondering why they were so worried, so she asked. "We were worried, that what happened four years ago had replayed itself." Her mom answered, getting up. "I-... I don't want you playing 'The World' for a month, you understand?" Arisu nodded, knowing that her mom was worried that it might happen again. Once her mom and sister had left the room, Arisu decided to disobey and check to see if she could get back on. She was greeted with a message.

ERROR

"The World" is under maintanance,
please check back later.

Arisu turned off the computer, and sighed. What was the point of "checking back later"? They were going to have it like that for a while. Arisu plopped down on her bed, sighing again.
Wonder if that happened to anybody else? she thought, looking to her left, thinking about the other "Divine" player. Meh, pro'lly not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 am
Erisa tries to log on, and she can't. "Maintenance...?" She tries again and again until it says:

"Warning: Exceeded log-in limit"

Suddenly she hears a weird sound from her laptop. "Huh..?" Then out of nowhere she gets sucked into the game. "Wha...?!" She sits there and suddenly the words "Game On." Come out of her mouth and the whole system reboots its self. "How'd....I do that...?"

Ahiru Takashi

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:55 pm
silverblade sighed and wallked down the street bored, "what am i going to do"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:57 pm
she looks around "this sucks" she yells out loud "what am i going to do now" she sighs shaking her head, she looks into the bag "stupid gems, its all your fault" she closes it and pushes back her long black hair, she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks around "this sucks" she yells out loud "what am i going to do now" she sighs shaking her head, she looks into the bag "stupid gems, its all your fault" she closes it and pushes back her long black hair, she sighs

silverblade stares at her "do you play the world" he asks her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:08 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

she jumps hearing him, she puts her hands on her hips wondering if she could trust him "yes i do, do you?" she asked staring at him  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

she jumps hearing him, she puts her hands on her hips wondering if she could trust him "yes i do, do you?" she asked staring at him

"yes im the moderator silverblade, but you can call me kuho" he said holding out his hand.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff