Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:11 pm
Alex heard the 'at one time' comment and frowned, looking at the sky. "We were...that's the thing though...I don't wanna leave it in the past. The last thing I want is for us to be strangers to each other..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Kyser sighed as the conversation took up. He closed his eyes and Lynnia took over. Shifting back to her color and her viberent lavender eyes, she smiled then frowned at the new wolf that was just standing a little ways away from the group. She stared at him hard he must have sence it he looked right at her and smirked. Lynnia gasped. The wolf looked just like her sister meena. She leaped over to him and stuck her nose right in his face. "Who is you mother dead one?!" she growled at him.

He looked confused for a second and then answered. "Meena is my mother. Baine is my father. my mother's new mate is well she wants it to be Ewien" he stated.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:22 am
Raven's ears shoot u at the word Meena and Ewien. Raven stood up and walked behind Lynnia. "Who are your brothers or sister?" Raven asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:56 pm
The white wolf looked over at the male wolf and growled slightly at him. "Demitri and Feros."

Lynnia snapped at Raven and stared at The dead wolf. "What's your name?"

"Ka" he answered looking from Raven to Lynnia.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:18 pm
She looked to alex and stared into her eyes, "i see.....do you really wish to get involved with me", she said and smiled softly at her. She looked down and wondered why she even considered it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:51 pm
Raven didn't care about Lynnia rude behavior, he looked down andthought. "Whose, Demitri's mate?" Raven asked trying not to seem annyoing or investegating/  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:48 am
Neira's ears instantly shot back and pressed flat against her head in alarm when she heard her brother's name. He'd found a mate? ...And Meena no less!

Once her nerves had calmed from hearing the news, she sighed and smiled. Meena was a good wolf and a kind friend to her. Of all the females in the pack, Meena was the one she would approve of most for Eiwen, let alone after their ordeal at the river, she was certain that they held a very deep bond to one another.

The white and black she-wolf stood and excused herself quietly from Lakota and Jericho, whining an appology that she couldn't play right now; there was something she needed to hear for herself.

Neira padded up to the attentive group that gathered at the ghostly male. She could tell that his aura was not o this world, so being dead would explain it.

"Sorry to question you further, Ka, but how is it that you came by this knowledge? Have you seen Meena and Eiwen, my brother, recently?" Did Eiwen know about this strange wolf as well? If so then maybe Ka would know about their mother?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:01 am
"I don't know why you had to leave last time, but I'm sure there was a good reason for it. But you're here now, Jaz. Like or not, we're already involved with each other." Alex watched the group of wolves talk. They seemed to be discussing something important about the pack, but Alex found she wasn't really concerned about that.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 am
She looked to alex and nodded, "i do not know what to say anymore...i thought you would forget me...", she said silently and closed her eyes,  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:25 am
Raven looked at the ground. "You must have known Sarafina. And Ka, Sarafina has told me very little about you, but how could you be here?" Raven said very confused.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:22 pm
"I tried, believe me." Alex laid down and put her head on her paws. "But that was harder to do than I expected...I just couldn't."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:01 pm
"I do not know of sarafina i have not seen my brother in a while but she may have heard of me from him." He looked at Niera. "My mother has talked of him often adn he was around when I left to the mountain. I got trapped nad shot by a hunter." He looked at wolf to wolf.

Lynnia snarled. "Where is Meena?"

"The forest" He stated.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:27 pm
Neira's face relaxed and she didn't notice she'd been so tense before. Her shoulder was aching again from the tension in the muscles there. She loosened and sat down in front of Ka. "Oh, well I'm glad that they're happy together..." She smiled softly at the spectre wolf.

She felt sorry that it'd been a hunter to take his life; she despised humans for that. She knew when to tell by looking at a human if they'd ever shot an animal, and by the way they looked at her she could also tell if they'd ever shot a wolf. Those kinds of humans made her sick. A lone tear rolled down her cheek.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:32 pm
Lynnia took off towards the forest. SHe hadn't seen her sister in a long while and She would bet her life that her sister had forgotten all about her.

Ka lowered his head and licked the tear from Neira's cheek. "Why do you cry? I have no hard feelings against the hunter. I attacked him first. It was my own stupidity that I stepped on that trap. It was not my first time with those things."  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:52 pm
Neira laughed in remorse. "Sorry, it's not you... My mother was shot by a hunter and killed as well. She was the only one in pack I had left.... At least until I found Eiwen again." She smiled up at him.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games