The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Faust

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:13 pm

[[Tis' coo'. C: ]]

" I'm game." Jun answered with a grin that didn't reveal her pearly white canines. Yet for some reason, the female didn't get up right then. Instead she leaned back to the sandy ground until her back almost touched the soft surface. Both of her hands were on the ground with her long fingers spread out to hold her ground despite the difficulty. Then all of a sudden, while still leaning she kicked her long legs into the air. In a small spray of sand, her body sprang upward and pretty soon her feet caught her when they hit the ground. She was a tad wobbly at first becuase of the sand's surface but it didn't take long before the flexible Jun was brushing sand off of the back of her capris and off of her back. She even shook her arms to rid themselves of sand and finally her head to see if sand had gotten int her well kept black hair. It was something that resembled a dog shaking water off its fur so this wasn't surprising considering what she was.

" Well den, let's go." Jun said cocking her head to the side slightly beofre she turned and started to walk away, and rather casually at that. Her arms rested at her sides and her bushy tail swished itself gently to knock off more sand. Jun was indeed in a good mood. She stopped just a few seconds after she started walking, although the proud female took long strides and was already a good few few away from him despite her slow pace." You comin'?" She asked over her shoulder with her ocean blue eye watching him patiently.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:04 pm

This girl... she's something else. Shaking his head so his soft bangs flopped to and fro, he stepped easily up beside her. She had sprung so lithely from the sand, she could be an athelete, but her stick-slender legs showed she must have had virtually no muscle in between them and her bones. Drawing in his breath, he ran his tongue over his smooth canines as his stomach growled- a not-so-subtle reminder that he hadn't eaten in three days. Which is why he was fishing; unsuccessfully, but trying.
"Do you live near here, in town, or in the forest?" He inquired, curious. If she lived in town, he might be able to mooch off of her knowledge of the nearby town to use to his advantage. Not so long ago, he would have simply charged in as a wolf and torn it to pieces looking, but that was no longer an effective tactic, since the humans were attaining guns and bullets. As was proved by the angry red scars on his legs.

Kannumiko

Teh Faust

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:59 pm

Jun's long casual strides took her down the beach calmly and she looked to be too joyful to even listen. However, Jun's ears soon layed back when Atoryu spoke. Normally when a wolf layed it's ears back it meant anger or fear, but she was actually turning them so she could listen since she usually didn't look at people when she spoke to them for some reason. When Atoryu asked her where she lived, the female's ears perked forward again but they strangely lowered as if the question really hit her. It actually did make her kind of upset. She didn't fuss at him for asking though since he didn't know. So, her head turned to the side again with that blue eye looking him straight in his own stormy grey eyes."...I be livin' ever'where. And I be livin' nowhere at tha same time." She answered with a grin since she figured that she confused him.

She was curious as to why he asked in the first place. It wasn't any of his business at all. Yet when she faintly heard his stomach rumbling, it all made sense. He was hungry. Still, she kept her eye on him to look him over more despite her limited vision at the present time. It was difficult to believe that he was a half-breed. He didn't smell like one. Wolven ears, a long silky tail, and even the physical features a male wolf demon would usually have. It was all so unusual. 'Cursed...' She thought to herself. He had said it earlier. She wasn't really sure why he said that, but just now she reminded herself of it."...Ya must be wantin' some vittles, don't 'cha?" She asked putting aside her questions for later. She just grinned and finally turned her head back forward to see where she was going.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:35 pm

Atoryu had been trying to look casually interested, as if only curious, but she must have seen through that. Berating his stomach internally for giving him away, he rubbed its flat surface and smiled ruefully, flicking his silken white ears. "How did you guess? I haven't eaten in three days." Now that he said it, it only reminded him of how hungry he actually was. He felt faint and knew that he would fall over soon, after running on stamina for so long. She seemed knowledgable.
Come to think of it, she just seems different from other full-bloods. Usually, full-blood wolves scorned him, drove him away, or snarled. She hadn't. She did say that she was a cross between two different kinds of wolves. Come to think of it, she smells different than most full-bloods do anyway. Trying not to seem suspicious, Atoryu sniffed the air around her a little. She smelled like the air after a rain and the dust after a fire combined. The smells of heaven and hell, he fancied. A strange mix, but that was how she smelled. Licking his lips, he said, "Can you take me to some food?"

Kannumiko

Teh Faust

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:18 pm

"...Err..." Jun started to speak but she hesitated. Honestly, the she-wolf didn't know the answer at all so she quickly tried to think of something."...Ya could get somet'in' out o' a tree er git back ta fishin'." She suggested trying to come up with more ideas. Jun wasn't the best in this kind of situation since she usually cheated by going to a good restarant(using magic to hide her ears and tail of course). True, it was somewhat pathetic that a wolf would resort to eating human food, but she seemed content with all the culinary delights that humans had created and they always tasted so good so she couldn't resist.

But Jun began to ponder further about where to find food. Her pointed white ears would flick forward for a few moments, then they'd lower again. Jun only ate about once a week, and when she did, she could outeat anyone who opposed her. It was something you'd see from a teenager who was slim but they could eat someone out of house at home but they never gained a single pound. Although she was no longer a teen, this was still her case.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:26 pm

Atoryu's ears and tail drooped slightly. Out of trees? He had had no luck with fishing, so that appeared to be his lot. "I meant, do you have any place I can get supplies for the future?" Atoryu himself only ate every two days or so, but he required more energy than Jun did. He was constantly switching back and forth between his dog and human form, and that really drained him. As much as he hated to admit it, human food was a whole lot better than eating a deer raw.
"You don't have to if you don't want to." Maybe Jun was one of those girls who didn't eat at all to avoid gaining weight. She certainly looked the part. But, everyone had to eat eventually, even if they were anorexic girls. So she had to have eaten something sometime.

Kannumiko

Teh Faust

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:59 pm

[[Gaah, infernal writer's block! ><; ]]
" 'fraid I don't know dis area very well." Jun admitted shaking her head to knock glossy black bangs out of her well shaped face,only to have them fall neatly back in place."...I'll tell ya whut though. Iffen yas pick out a tree wit' ripe fruits hangin' from it, I 'an git ya some good ol' vitamins." Jun then came up with with a nod. It had been a good few days since she last ate and for some odd reason, she didn't feel hungry at all. Probably because she hadn't done much since then. Still, Atoryu did look pretty famished. She figured a little fruit would keep him going for a bit longer before he was able to obtain more sustainace. " Ta tell da truth, I can't even remember wheres I last ate." She then confessed with a sigh. Jun hated so much to admit it, but she had always had a terrible memory despite her other strengths. But the female soon lifted her head towards the sky then she turned it to the forest that ended the beach. She could easily see several good sized tropical trees with colorful fruit hanging from their branches.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:52 am
[[Sorry I am so slow... lots of things catching up with me. ^^"]]

Atoryu turned his grey eyes to where she was looking and they fell upon several ripe fruit trees. Suddenly, he felt like he hadn't eaten in forever, and his stomach began to whine pitifully. Turning to Jun, he nodded his head that direction. "That's okay; fruit is fine with me when I can't find anything better. Those look good." He had only known Jun for a short amount of time, but she felt like his friend already.
Friend. That wasn't a word he used, or even thought, very often.

[/alig]

Kannumiko

Teh Faust

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:53 pm

[[Like I said, it's coo'. ^^]]
Jun looked over to the tree he was referring to, then she nodded happily. Before long, the female turned and dashed off to the forest's edge, kicking sand up behind her as if she was overjoyed with knocking fruit out of trees. And she actually was; Jun didn't hesitate to stand in front of the trees with now her hands on her hips. She looked the tree up and down as if to inspect it before she spoke. " Dunno how many hits it'll take, but I'll git some fruits out." She said, not really expecting Atoryu to have caught up so fast.

Jun now, instead of shaking the tree, she cracked her knuckles in that strange manner with bending her fingers with her thumb until they cracked. She then shook her head to knock hair out of her face and balled her long fingers into fists. Getting into a fighting stance, the female took a deep breath and in a flash, a spiked left fist flew forward until it smashed into the tree's thick trunk. A loud thump was heard immediately after followed by the rustle of shaking leaves. With still the dangerous fist against the trunk, she looked up. The tree, which was coated with fresh bananas, didn't relenquish any of its yellow treasures. Feeling impatient now, the female brought back her fist then launched it forward again. A loud smack and a few pieces of bark flew in all different directions as two rather small bananas finally fell from the tree, and landed with a soft thump in the sand near Jun's feet."...Eh...Could 'ave done better." She grumbled as if disappointed as she brought her fist back again, now there being two sets of four evenly spaced holes from the spiked knuckles.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:37 pm

Atoryu winced as sand flew in his face and he sighed inwardly. She's gorgeous, but a little strange. Childlike, almost. Still, he grinned. She was more fun to be around than Achi. When he thought of her, his eyes went slack and he looked down for a moment. Where might she be if I hadn't... Shoving the thought backwards harshly, he rapidly caught up with Jun at the fruit trees.
She succeeded in knocking down two small bananas and he smiled ruefully. One banana would not sate his hunger. So, he motioned Jun aside while muttering, "Move" and reached a long arm up to climb the tree. The branch was high, but Atoryu was lanky and reached it when he stretched. Pulling himself up nimbly, he kneeled in the cross of the branches and smiled down at Jun. "Easier than hitting it," he said as he pulled down a bunch of the yellow fruits and tossed them down to her.

Kannumiko

Teh Faust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:59 pm

Jun easily caught the fruit in her arms after holding them out to get the bananas. Her fingers gripped the fruit impatiently since she was feeling angry that his method was better than hers. But the female scoffed as she raised her head to the treetops with different colored eyes watching him carefully. "Hmph!" She snorted before speaking." Well, you gots yer way, and I gots mine. Iffen you gots a problem wit dat, den deal wit it." She said with another snort before speaking. " Iffen you fall, I ain't catchin' ya, so be careful." She warned and she was speaking the truth.

Jun had intense strength, and could easily pick Atoryu up and drag him off if she wanted to. Of course, she had no desire to do so. In fact, she thought it would be down right hilarious if he fell out. Well, he might get hurt, but a bruise or two didn't seem like much to her. Still, Jun kept her eye on him hoping he wouldn't fall out. " Ya got some good ones though. Dese look purty ateable." Jun said to him when she looked down at the long yellow fruits clutched protectively against her chest.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:41 pm

Atoryu couldn't keep it in anymore; Jun's mannerisms made it impossible. He tucked his head into his shoulder and pretended to cough, actually stifling laughter. In case she noticed and had a good arm, he clambered higher into the tree, mumbling about finding better fruits. In truth, the long yellow bananas were better towards the bottom, but he wanted to get out of throwing range. Pulling a thick clump of ripe fruits from its hanging place, he separated one, peeled it with a long claw, and began to eat it. The sweet juice and meat of the fruit tasted like honey, and he devoured it and four more before his hunger was totally sated.
His tail hung down out of the cross place in the branches, swaying easily in the warm ocean breeze. The cerulean blue sky sparkled above his head like a jewel, with only a few clouds to dot the wide horizon. And then, it hit him. "You know, I just thought of something," he said, almost laughing. "I never liked bananas until now."

Kannumiko

Teh Faust

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:17 pm

" Well damn Atoryu. Ya been livin' unda a rock er somethin?" Jun said with a sigh. She turned her back to the tree, and fell back until her back smacked into the tree. it didn't seem to hurt her at all seeing as how she then slid down to the ground still holding the bananas. Her bottom hit the ground without a sound and her bushy white tail got out of the way just in time to where it lay curled at her side. The female took a good and yellow banana between her long fingers and ripped it off the bunch. The rest of them sat in her lap while the banana she chose was peeled easily. She sniffed the soft inside of the banana once or twice to check that it was fresh and ripe. Seeing that it was, her pearly canines bit into the soft fruit, and it tasted really good to her.

Jun was quiet for a few moments, but she eventually spoke after taking a few more bites of the banana. " By tha way..." She started, then her voice raised angrily. " Whut tha hell were ya laughin' at earlier?!" She demanded, her head raised and looking straight up into the tree tops. Her ears lowered soon after. That single blue eye watched him with a nasty glare as she awaited an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:17 pm
Eiwen lept clear of the trees and turned abruptly just before the wave came up to meet him, salty water tugging at his legs. His dark claws dug into the sand and stopped him just in time from plunging headfirst into the wave. As the wave withdrew into the ocean he jumped up and sprinted up the shoreline, sending wet sand flying up from his footfalls.
The ocean breeze told of other, unfamiliar wolves nearby and he let out a small growl. The brute slowed his gait and loped along until he came to a freshwater stream that flowed out from the trees. He stopped and lapped up a few gulps of the cool liquid, all the while his eyes watched the shoreline. He didn't like being snuck up on and he wasn't being quiet like he usually was, so it was likely the others had heard him already.
Eiwen lifted his head, emerald eyes searching the trees overhead as he'd already realized how fond of perching the fae wolves were. He growled deep in his chest, but it was only meant as a warning rather than a deterant for any nearby wolves. He didn't mind company, but he wouldn't stand for any crap from other wolves. He was a loner most of the time, but his packmates seemed to accept him more than he'd thought they would.
The male padded over to a large, shady tree and spread out on a warm patch of sand. The forest had been getting steadily colder with the change of seasons, but the sand on the beach seemed to still hold heat well enough. He flopped over and sunned his belly fur, sighing in contentment he closed his eyes.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:57 pm
Pakak once again wanders in listening to the Ocean Breeze and smelling the sea salt air then start chasing the birds and climbs into a small cave.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff