Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:28 pm
TY stayed slightly apart from the group.
They had just finished a battle, and would have to get thenselves settled before they could worry about anything else.
Looking at the damage done to the fighters of the party of 8, it was a large battle. But looking at the carnage, one begins to wonder of their efficiency in combat.
TY inspected the electric spear from the fallen orc.
This really is Deja vu. They even suffered the same basic injuries as last time.
TY tossed the weapon down by it's previous carrier before glancing at everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:31 pm
Kendra looked over at the person inspecting the bodies of the fallen orcs and raised [[I don't care if thats impropper, I'm tired]] an eyebrow. She looked back at Shmitty. "And thanks."  

Dragonmaster1251

Bortelex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:26 am
((given you will probably kill my character if I don't take action and I am still having problems being creative...))

Ezorin made ready his weapon when the birds showed up and once the orcs came he was figuring the best way to attack. As the orc came with twin flaming swords Ezorin charged forward with the blade side forward. Once close enough Ezorin lunge the weapon forward. If the orc had stopped and not reacted then it would be skewered in the head. But if it had not then Ezorin was still in a comfortable position having not thrown himself off balance with the attack

((To clarify Ezorin's weapon is about seven feet long unicluding the spear point and the blade. The spear point is about seven inches long. the blade starts about four inches from the end of the pole and ends about four inches past the end and five inches away from the pole, if it makes any sense I would call it a hook blade. If the description doesn't make sense pm me and I'll try to clarify.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:46 am
((Well for one in previous post of the battle, the orc stopped well out of the reach of the weapon and atacked with whip like lashes of fire. Plus it died a few posts back when Clover killed the mage and Epotheros, now being able to use magic killed it from a distance.))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:42 am
shmitty looked at kendra. "you can keep the dagger, you might need it more than me... " raising his hand in a pardon to the small blade "and you'll never have to thank me... im sure you would o done the same if you could of." he scratched his head and smiled "besides i bet it was preatty scary when i lowerd my blade to you" trying to turn it into a joke. he turned his head alittle when he noticed the man that looked like a shadow himself...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:26 am
Walking a short distance away from the tree she was under, Rosette went to the largest part of the battle feild that was not covered in a body, or blood. Rosette stood in the middle of the small clearing she found, to look at what damage had been done.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:54 am
"I don't have anyplace to put it." She said quietly. "And if It weren't for You I'd be even more a bloody mess then I already am." Kendra smiled at him and set the dagger on the ground, walking back to her tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:28 am
((Oh... Hardy har har.... It's hard to convey sarcasim while typeing but I hope you got the general idea..))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:06 am
shmitty looked down at the dagger on the ground, it took him a minute to remember were it came from, it was his first wepon before he found his sword, it was silver and had a fox surrounded by fire itched into the hilt, he rembered how he used it to survive, hunting small animals when he needed, anbushing attackers after he lost them. even threw the cave the small dagger was helpful, thanks to it was probably why he was good at hand to hand, not to mention his speed. he picked up the small blade and put it back in its leather sheeth, he untied the ropes to it from his belt.
ripping off a long strand of his torn robe, exposing more of his strelin mythril armor, he connected the two... he walked over to Kendra and held out his hand "here, you can tie it to your shoulder, or ankle... but you need somthing if you run out of arrows.. so here" dropping the dagger by her feet, it fell with the white torn clothing behind it... he walked away silently before she could reply. letting out soft wistles that brought Odin back over to him, taking his straw hat and ploping it on his head before taking a seat beside the beast  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:17 am
Kendra bent down and piked it up, at a loss for words. How nice....I don't think I could ever thank him enough. He saved me, and gave me his dagger. These are the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. Kendra tied the coth with the dagger around her waist, and pulled the dagger out, examining it closely. She trew it infront of her, embedding itself into a thick tree. She walked forward and pulled it out with ease. "Yay, more projectiles."  

Dragonmaster1251

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:44 pm
Clover nodded to Epotheros though she was more worried about the others than herself. She watched as he rose from the ground and requested Tramer's audience. Now she was noticing an addition to the group, and a genuine smile skated across her face. Ty was back. Excitement bubbled up within her and yet she was confused. How? Really it didn't matter though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:25 pm
"hey, who is the new guy." asked Rosette, noticing him fro the first time. "What was his part in that fight?"  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Bortelex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:00 pm
Captain Fox McCloud
((Well for one in previous post of the battle, the orc stopped well out of the reach of the weapon and atacked with whip like lashes of fire. Plus it died a few posts back when Clover killed the mage and Epotheros, now being able to use magic killed it from a distance.))

((out of range becomes very short lived when faced with a seven foot long weapon and a horse's gallop. So basically you charred a corpse as my attack would have happened before your post realistically.))

Ezorin pulled back his weapon and said to Epotheros, "explain where we're going in more detail and why we were attacked." Ezorin looked straight at Epotheros. He was deciding if this group was even worth being around. Not a day and they were already attacked by something.

((also I missed the post where you attacked it))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:12 pm
((Well if we are talking realisticly I wanna see a horse run into a fire where vision and other senses would be comprimised. So in other terms it would be unlikely for a person to charge in on a horse while having a orc swinging around flaming swords that act like whips. Also I killed him off since you didn't do anything and ti was the end of the fight, so I just figured that it would be all and well if I wrote it like you had just been fending him off. But for now let'd just forget, what's done is done.))

"Well I believe we were attacked because the birds attacked us. They were likely looking for some free treasure, after the birds killed and ate the owners leaving only unedible materiale behind. I however also believe that they had nothing to do with what attacked the nobles from Gong."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:42 pm
"Does it really matter? We fought, we lived, we rest, we continue, right? So lets not debate." Kendra said as she walked up to them, her braid now a mess. She looked at them both. "And let us not butt heads." She grabbed them both by the back of the head, and pushed them together, then let go. "It's over with."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games