Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:51 pm
I've seen that, even spread it to a few people around here. So, it's gotten around. A few furries on DA also posted it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:53 pm
I don't know, I thought the whole thing was pretty funny. xd  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:02 pm
Krissim Klaw

Kinda sorta. She's a complete idiot, which makes it funny, but she's an idiot that actually believes what she's saying, which kills the funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:06 pm
I think it makes it twice as funny. rofl It proves her stupidity  

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:10 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
I think it makes it twice as funny. rofl It proves her stupidity

Actually, she's so stupid it makes me sad. People like that crawled out of the narrow end of the gene pool. xp

"Oh my God, it's so gross, oh my God, he's such a f**, oh my God, they play with plushies...." That's just so stupid........... talk2hand

Not only is she stupid, she's also.........a complete blithering moron.

"Anime sucks to begin with........" Jesus.

"I don't want to be part of the human race any more, people are just weird." ................  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:36 pm
I refuse to classify myself as human. ask anyone, they'll tell you. -nod-

Meph!stopheles

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:06 pm
Meph!stopheles

Not to sound all Freudian.......but did you become a furry just to try to become less human? To "remove" yourself from the human race, so to speak?

As for me, I know I'm human, but I also know that deep down there, there's a fox wanting to get out and eat chickens. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:35 pm
Sexy_Daxter
This greatly offends me. It will most likely offend you and the whole guild as well.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7843328046135961700&q=furry

I was thinking of putting it as its own thread, but I didn't feel like it.

You need to learn to laugh at the fandom razz People take furry way to damn seriously. We deserve to be poked fun at.

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:37 pm
FogSage
Meph!stopheles

Not to sound all Freudian.......but did you become a furry just to try to become less human? To "remove" yourself from the human race, so to speak?

As for me, I know I'm human, but I also know that deep down there, there's a fox wanting to get out and eat chickens. o.o

Or to put in other words, eat c**k rofl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:43 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage
Meph!stopheles

*gigglefits and rolls around*

However, I know what you mean, Meph. The human race in general greatly aggravates me a lot of the time, to the point where I'm somewhat repulsed to remember I myself am one. But then, I know it's an unavoidable fact... until advanced plastic surgery, gene splicing, and/or other technologies are advanced enough the change that, anyway. <-< >-> =P

Lloxie

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:55 pm
lmao Diana XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:31 am
Diana Vulpes
FogSage
Meph!stopheles

rolleyes That joke is so bad it smells of rotting fish.  

FogSage

haythere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:39 am
Krissim Klaw

I have to agree, I found the whole video rather funny. The girl is just so grossed out by the fandom and those two pictures she was showing us. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:47 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sexy_Daxter
This greatly offends me. It will most likely offend you and the whole guild as well.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7843328046135961700&q=furry

I was thinking of putting it as its own thread, but I didn't feel like it.

You need to learn to laugh at the fandom razz People take furry way to damn seriously. We deserve to be poked fun at.

Seriously. There are people out there that will never understand this, and will all just make fun of those in the fandom. Hey, we're weird people, so what do you expect. Just gotta learn not to take it seriously because that'll just make it worse. If you go "Yeah, I'm weird. Oh well" You'll have a much richer life  

Af Mas

luvablefox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:23 pm
Rinchans-flower
Krissim Klaw

I have to agree, I found the whole video rather funny. The girl is just so grossed out by the fandom and those two pictures she was showing us. xd

Haha! ^_^ If she gets that grossed out by those pictures, wait till she finds pictures of plushie yiffing whee she will have a damn heart attack blaugh  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games