Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:24 am

leon saw axel and confronted him. "going somewhere?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:48 pm

Axel was now in Twilight Town, hunting them down. He saw Leon ask him a question and responded. "Let me tell it to ya straight. I'm going to kill you and your friends just because Jack still loves you. Got it memorized?" He drew his blades, ready for some fun.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:56 pm

"ah!!!......Leon, you where going to play a fun game without me???" she smiled at Axel, and raised her fireblade, "mind if i play???!!!!!!"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:57 pm

"The more the merrier! Jack cares about you the most! You die first!" He began to swing his blades at her, parrying blows from her and Leon.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:13 pm

the ninja stands quietly behind axel making his hand signals. "RESSURECT JUTSU! BITEY AND MASTER!" the ninja watches jacks pet bitey come up and bite axel's ankle and his old master appears in front of axel waiting to be hit. "Leon, Zatchin, ruuuuun!" the ninja takes off running, grabbing zatchin and leons arms.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:19 pm

Axel dismissed the phantoms of Bitey and Jack, for the real ones were still alive and well. Bitey's death was faked to get Jack to hate and become a Nobody in the first place. Axel ran after them. "Bitey brought us Jack's heart on a silver platter! Got it memorized?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:14 pm

(i resurrected my old master. jsyk.)

the ninja, after seeing his ressurected master get attacked, tried to run faster to escape what was about to hit axel. "you guys stay here im gonna run back and help master." the ninja runs back to the resurrected master and they start making the hand signs for ultimate barrage jutsu in perfect sync.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:21 am

Axel disregarded the two nin performing hand-signs and continued to run after Zatchin. "His memories bother me especially when I see you. You're going to have to die first if I'm ever going to think straight!" He got incredibly close, missing her back with his blades by a mere inch.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:29 am

all of a sudden the two ninjas turned into two hundred, then into a thousand. "oh axel, think you can take us?" the ninjas launched a massive barrage on axel, punches, kicks, and kunai flying everywhere.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:31 am

she dodged him, and stood at a distance, "you!!!! you destroyed Jack, well now you've done it, prepair to meet the true fury of a woman scorned!!!!" she took her keyblade, "valor form!" she all of a sudden changed, her clothing had fire all over it, but it didn't burn, "now you will die!!" she attacted him swing after swing, never stopping but instead reaching unblockable speeds, hitting him, blow by blow,"you.......dare....to........try....and.....kill........HIM!!!!!!!!!" she swung again and it hit him so hard he went flying 15ft. in the air, she jumpped after him and continued swinging, she was there to kill,

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:21 pm

"Zatchin, stop!" the ninja ran after her while she was fighting him in the air. "Dont make me do what i have to." the ninja, his master, and all of their clones are standing at the ready.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:47 pm

Bruised and battered, he lay on the ground, laughing. "Dead? No, he's not dead... yet. THE DEVICE will use his soul as fuel to force open the gate to Kingdom Hearts, and we will finally have ultimate power! I happened to sample a bit of the data stored in Jack's soul, and now it continues to be a nuisance. I will destroy you or you will destroy me. Either way, it keeps his thoughts and feelings from REALLY screwing me up. Got it memorized?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:16 pm

the two original ninjas jump and grab zatchin and hit her with a stun dart. The clones start beating axel into the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:30 pm

With every bruise and broken bone, Axel's laughter grew stronger.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:39 pm

"axel, you may have taken jack. but i have enough power to open kingdom hearts on my own. without any help. but youll never catch me." the ninja makes hand signs and grows 8 more arms, then he pulls out a set of weapons similar to axels except they were glowing white. "hey axel. Got these memorized?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games