Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:04 pm
"you sure have a funny way to show it, i dont give in to fear im sorry" she looks at him "i guess youll just have to kill me then" she starts walking away (kk later)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:09 pm
"I like to know what I'm trying to help people with."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:17 pm
"murders" she whispered "they are a gang, thats all i can tell you, thats all im allowed to tell you, they will kill me if i told you the rest" she sighs  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:20 pm
"Any idea where we are?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:30 pm
she thinks and looks around "umm....hmm" she looks at him from the corner of her eye, thinking if she should trust her, she sighs and shruggs "hey im the one risking it not him" she thought "downtown, a little ways from the school" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:37 pm
He picked up a gun that he found in the room. "Listen, we keep close and we should be fine." He thinks to himself, 'There's something she's not telling me.'  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:39 pm
she nodds "alright then" she bites her bottom lip, waiting for him to folllow "i know the way out of here" she said and starts walking  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:42 pm
"So, how did you know where we are."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:47 pm
"i got dragged down here before, and they dont know how to keep a secret" she shruggs "loud mouths"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:51 pm
"Sure, whatever you say. Lets just get to the school."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:53 pm
she looks at him then looks foward "whatever" she muttered and opened a door, she steps through and starts walking down the stairs  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:54 pm
He follows her down with the gun at the ready.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:06 pm
she looks around and opens another door "here" she said walking out and ending in an alley, she walks through the alley and out onto the side walk "school is not to far from here now" she said and starts walking  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:08 pm
He follows close behind her. "I thought that the school was father from the city."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:14 pm
she looks at him "it is, but im taking a short cut, we have to go down a tunnel, it will lead us to one of the passages in the school"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games