Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:35 pm
(lolz just the way u said it XDD) she sighs growing tired, she drops down into the forest, the moon already out and the sky darkening, she finds a large thick tree with many leaves, she lays beneath it and falls asleep,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:39 pm
{MARROWIND JACKPOT!!!XXDD}
tal walks into the atrium picking up a collar and a leash designed for spiders he then walks out with the leashed frankie into the city and walks him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:43 pm
(lolz XDD) she wraps her wings around herself and sighs, a small wolf cub comes up and lays beside her, it snuggles agianst her, keeping her warm  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:44 pm
the spider starts to drag him around and finally into the forest
frankie where the hell are you taking me
frankie purrs
fine dont answer  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:47 pm
she feels the wolf, she opens her wings and lets it in, it curls up beside her and she wraps her wings around them, she curls up and falls alseep, from a distance she looked like a pile of snow under a tree  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:51 pm
tal gets draged deeper into the forest till he trips and is draged on the ground by frankie and he hits a few trees and hits a pile of snow and it gets dragged along with him
FRANKIE STOP WE HIT SOMETHING!!!!
frankie doesnt stop  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:54 pm
"ouch" she said rubbing her arm "that hurt" she opens her eyes and looks around "what the heck was that?" she sits up and rubbs her chest "sheesh" she stretches and spreads her wings, stretching them, she felt the pain ease and looks down at the pup, she smiles and picks it up, she cuddles it and looks around  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
"ouch" she said rubbing her arm "that hurt" she opens her eyes and looks around "what the heck was that?" she sits up and rubbs her chest "sheesh" she stretches and spreads her wings, stretching them, she felt the pain ease and looks down at the pup, she smiles and picks it up, she cuddles it and looks around
{you got dragged with us}tal looks over at her
hey its you again sorry about that  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:58 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz sry, misread that) "what is going on?" she asked trying to stand up  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i dont know frankie is going insane..i think he smells something and its making him cat this way
tal's head hits a rock  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:08 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i dont know frankie is going insane..i think he smells something and its making him cat this way
tal's head hits a rock
she folds in her wings "any way to stop him?" she asked almost hitting a tree  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal's head hits a rock
in my pocket thers some of his favorite treats i cant get them my hands are tied up by the leash can you get them?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:13 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal's head hits a rock
in my pocket thers some of his favorite treats i cant get them my hands are tied up by the leash can you get them?
"fine" she reaches over and puts her hand in his pocket, she blushes a little then checks his other pocket, she felt the treats and pulls them out "there" she holds them out, making sure not to drop them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal's head hits a rock
"fine" she reaches over and puts her hand in his pocket, she blushes a little then checks his other pocket, she felt the treats and pulls them out "there" she holds them out, making sure not to drop them
snap one of them in half and he should smell them instantly  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:19 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal's head hits a rock
snap one of them in half and he should smell them instantly
"alright then" she snaps the treat in half, she moves to the right dodging another tree "sheesh never knew he was that strong"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games