Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:10 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"what? i dont want to be here if you guys start making out or whatever" she said leaning against the nearest wall and crossing her arms

Her Mouth Drops "WHO SAID WE WERE GONNA DO THAT! I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKEING HIM CLEAN MY DORM!"
she smirks "what? sorry but i can see it written all over your face and his face" she shruggs and looks at her blue nails that suddenly turn black  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"what? i dont want to be here if you guys start making out or whatever" she said leaning against the nearest wall and crossing her arms

Her Mouth Drops "WHO SAID WE WERE GONNA DO THAT! I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKEING HIM CLEAN MY DORM!"
she smirks "what? sorry but i can see it written all over your face and his face" she shruggs and looks at her blue nails that suddenly turn black

"Tye Wrote on My Face?" She throws a Rock at Tye "DONT WRITE ON ME YOU a**!"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Tye Wrote on My Face?" She throws a Rock at Tye "DONT WRITE ON ME YOU a**!"
she rolls her eyes "not what i meant" she rubbs her temples "why do i even bother to explain" she muttered  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:14 pm
tye falls into the water his cheek bleeding
I DIDN DRAW ON YOU BESIDES LEO WAS THE ONE IN YOUR ROOM ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She looks at Leon and starts Cracking up "OH MY GOSH!! ARE YOU OKAY!!" She Said Lauphing

i think my ears are bleeding
can i kill him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:15 pm
she laughs shaking her head "sorry i bothered, ill be going" she turns and walks towards the sidewalk  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:17 pm
"EWWW! LEON!! YOU SICKO!" She throws a Rock at Him "THATS FOR BEING IN MY ROOM ALL NIGHT SICK PERV!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:23 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"EWWW! LEON!! YOU SICKO!" She throws a Rock at Him "THATS FOR BEING IN MY ROOM ALL NIGHT SICK PERV!!"

WHAAT I PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR AFTER YOU STEPED ON ME IM NOT A PERV AT ALL I WOLD NOT DO A THING TO YOU!!!*rock hits him in the haed and he lands in the water*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:27 pm
"Okat whatever" She pulls out her Little Ipod she Had Hidden and listens to Music and she Turns it up on Full Valume  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:36 pm
This Song Comes On and she Mouths the Words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIvNcmkHd8M  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:37 pm
(lolz wow it got quiet XP)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:38 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Okat whatever" She pulls out her Little Ipod she Had Hidden and listens to Music and she Turns it up on Full Valume

I WUDINT
but you did look qut in your sleep
*dos the same*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:40 pm
{SO QUIET!!!!}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:40 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjC9k7U0Wzc
This Song Comes on and Kyos Eyes Start Tearing up she sings Silently out Loud to the Music  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:41 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

I WUDINT
but you did look qut in your sleep
*dos the same*
what was that leo was that the word cute
{seriusly was it iv got no clue what qut is?}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games