Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:19 pm
Misuzu0614
(srry. i was helping my mom w/ the garden)
i've been asking myself the same question for so many years. and i accepted the bitter truth, that i am indeed a monster. i guess you could say, i just act like myself. i mean there are times when i regret being born like this but i just deal with it. its hard to put it into words, really.... but im living my life to the fullest. *hand reaches out of shower* could you pass me the towel please.

"o, that is easier said than done though"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 pm
(srry. was eating dinner.)
what do you mean?  

bones and rot

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:32 am
Gilbert opened the door as he heard the door bell rang and saw Shun.
He bowed with a smile.
"Welcome to the Michaels mansion. What business do you intend to discuss with the young master?" asked Gilbert as he always does.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:34 am
II_Kuro_II
Gilbert opened the door as he heard the door bell rang and saw Shun.
He bowed with a smile.
"Welcome to the Michaels mansion. What business do you intend to discuss with the young master?" asked Gilbert as he always does.

"I wanna see him and ask him the question I told you about yesterday." Shun stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:37 am
"I am terribly sorry but master Abel is still sleeping at the moment. And it is a good idea not to disturb him when it is not needed." said Gilbert to Shun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 am
II_Kuro_II
"I am terribly sorry but master Abel is still sleeping at the moment. And it is a good idea not to disturb him when it is not needed." said Gilbert to Shun.

Shun sighed. "Can I wait until he wakes up then?" He asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:42 am
"Of course. But please be quiet. Waking up the young master in this moment will cause some chaos in the house." said Gilbert then moving aside to let Shun in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:45 am
II_Kuro_II
"Of course. But please be quiet. Waking up the young master in this moment will cause some chaos in the house." said Gilbert then moving aside to let Shun in.

Shun went inside and stood there. not really sure where to go from here.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 am
Shun then decided to look around. As he was looking he enter one door and went inside then froze when he saw a sleeping Abel on a bed. 'Shoot!! This is his room!' He thought panicing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:28 am
Abel sat up and opened his eyes slowly and saw Shun.
Slightly glaring at Shun, he stood up and walked over to Shun.

dfhlfhflashdfud

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:33 am
II_Kuro_II
Abel sat up and opened his eyes slowly and saw Shun.
Slightly glaring at Shun, he stood up and walked over to Shun.

"ummm...." Shun said backing up as Abel walked up to him, his back hitting the wall. "I'm sorry. It was an accident.." Shun babbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 am
Abel then leaned closely to him and stroked his hair while glaring coldly at him.
"Who gave you permission to enter in this room?" said Abel with coldness in his voice.

dfhlfhflashdfud

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:40 am
II_Kuro_II
Abel then leaned closely to him and stroked his hair while glaring coldly at him.
"Who gave you permission to enter in this room?" said Abel with coldness in his voice.

shun gulped. "I entered it b-by accident." he said staying still like a statue as Abel stroked his hair, not even daring to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 am
Abel then turned away from Shun and suddenly, a dagger was sent flying and pierced next to Shun's head.
"Please do not carelessly enter my room again. Understand?" asked Abel still cold.

dfhlfhflashdfud

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:50 am
II_Kuro_II
Abel then turned away from Shun and suddenly, a dagger was sent flying and pierced next to Shun's head.
"Please do not carelessly enter my room again. Understand?" asked Abel still cold.

Shun stood his ground. When the dagger landed next to his head, he didn't look at it instead he looked at Abel. "R-right. Won't happen again" Shun said and began to exit the room.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games