Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:57 pm
MDaylus

"Take your time my love." Loki placated when Tony said they could leave at anytime and that he just needed to grab a few things. Hearing Bruce praise his mate left Loki with mixed feelings. He was still irritated that Tony had been left alone but Bruce was his friend, Tony also deserved the praise. "It could have many uses could it not." Loki spoke keeping a growl out of his voice. His instincts made him want to growl at Bruce despite knowing that was not smart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce tilted his head at Loki’s question. “I assume it can, depending on what Tony decides to do with it.” He said slowly, sensing something off with Loki. He wasn’t really sure why, but he was getting the sense that Loki was angry at him about something. He hadn’t done anything, and they hadn’t had any arguments recently. Shifting uncomfortably, he handed the glasses back to Tony. “Just as long as Tony doesn’t try to turn them into x-ray glasses.” He smiled slightly, staying clear of Loki. At that point Betty was watching, brows furrowed as she watched everyone.

Tony could feel Loki’s annoyance across the bond and frowned. Taking the glasses from Bruce, he smiled at the half-hearted joke. “I’d get in a lot of trouble with my ultra-magical god boyfriend if I tried that.” He said lightly. Slowly standing, he moved up to Loki, wrapping his arms around the god’s neck. ‘Calm down. I’m fine. You have no reason to be angry at Bruce.’ He said softly across the bond.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Bruce when the man seemed to realize something was up. Part of him preened at the thought of that and the other scolded his instincts for making his friend feel uncomfortable. Frowning when Bruce said it was good as long as Tony did not turn it into x-ray glasses. He clamped down on his thoughts and his mouth keeping hurtful words from spilling from his lips. Loki looked to Tony when the man said he would get in trouble with him if he tried such things. He leaned back into tony when the man wrapped his arms around him. 'I am sorry, I do not know why I can not control it.' Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t let on that anything was really wrong so he didn’t worry Bruce. Leaning in and kissing Loki gently, he smiled as he pulled away. “Why don’t you help me gather things up so we can head to the mansion?” he suggested lightly, turning Loki away from Bruce. Gancing back at the confused doctor, he smiled. “You and Betty make sure you don’t get wrapped up in work so much that you miss the party. Alright?” The doctor simply nodded, going back to sit beside Betty, obviously still confused.

Tony grabbed a box he already had half filled with inventions and tools and handed it to Loki. Gathering up what was left in his lab, he put it everything away neatly, making sure nothing in the box would break or even move around much. It wasn’t like the car trip would be more than an hour long, but Tony was always careful with his work. “How was your talk with your mother?” he asked lightly, considering some of his tools, trying to figure out if he wanted to bring them.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:51 am
MDaylus

Loki hummed in contentment when Tony leaned in and kissed him. It helped calm whatever inside him was agitated. "As you wish." Loki stated when Tony suggested he help gather things so they could go the the mansion. He took the box handed to him. "My talk with my mother was quite pleasant. She is doing quite well in Asgard, Skadi is with her. She has also agreed to come to Thanksgiving and to send a missive to Hela. She will be bringing Sleepnir as well, so it sounds like most of my family will be there." Loki answered smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s words. “That’s good. Now we’ll have to see if we can get in contact with Jor on our little cruise.” He smiled. Tilting his head, he made a face. “Skadi….I realize he’d loyal to you and your mother…..but he has been surprisingly willing to jump to Frigga’s word……” he said slowly, wondering if Loki saw anything strange, anything more in that connection.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said they would try to get in contact with his son on their little cruise. Looking to Tony confused when the man questioned him about Skadi. "What do you mean?" he asked tilting his head in confusion.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well….” Tony said, looking away as he put away a few things. “Have you ever thought that Skadi might fancy Frigga as a bit more than his queen?” he asked slowly. “Not saying he would ever do anything, Frigga wouldn’t allow it.” Tony glanced up from what he was doing to gage Loki’s reaction.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked more puzzled as Tony turned away from him before continuing. Hearing the man's words that his childhood guard might fancy his mother shocked the god. The more he thought about it however the less he could deny it. Skadi had often made a point when he was done watching Loki for the day to deliver him to his mother. Loki had always assumed that was because that was what his mother had asked. Now he was not so sure. "I had never thought of such things but yes I can see it." Loki stated utterly surprised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the surprise on Loki’s face. At least the god didn’t seem upset by the idea like Tony had worried about. “So I think you have even less to worry about with Skadi taking care of her.” Tony smirked. “I know while Odin is alive, she will never betray him, but perhaps Skadi will help her through some of the things I imagine she’s having to deal with or sill have to deal with in the coming months.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony seemed assured that he wouldn't have to worry about Skadi taking care of his mother. It wasn't something he had worried about but now it seemed he would worry even less. "I think he will do just that. He will play confidant and she will tell him things. I shall have to ask her about it when we speak next." Loki grinned. He could only think of what his mother's reaction would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at Loki’s words. “You don’t think that would disturb her?” he asked. Though it would be funny, he didn’t know if Frigga might grow concerned by the suggestion that Skadi liked her. She always seemed to make the point to be the faithful wife, even with Odin going crazy.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki laughed at Tony's words. "I am sure my mother knows quite well of Skadi's affections and if not all the more fun to have" Loki laughed. He felt as though his mother needed to know she was admired by someone other than family.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod. “If you’re sure.” He said softly. Finishing up the boxes, he closed them up and looked around. “I think that’s everything.” When he said that Dummy gave a loud whistle. “I’m not forgetting you. I just can’t put you in a box now can I?’ Tony shot at the machine.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony asked if he was sure. Stepping forward when Tony finished his packing he magicked the boxes away to the mansion knowing it would be easier. Looking to dummy when he whistled he smiled gently. "We would not forget you Dummy you are part of this family." Loki assured.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games