Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:09 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke looked around tiredly and yawned.
"what's going on?" he murmered.
"Hm. You tell me, Dai-Dai" Chou asked him. They were at at outside at an outdoor cafe, ordering ramen and beef.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:23 am
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
"Hm. You tell me, Dai-Dai" Chou asked him. They were at at outside at an outdoor cafe, ordering ramen and beef.

"Erm...oh...i dunno ,what do you wanna do?" Daisuke said with a blank look.  

Xegra

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:18 am
DaisukeV.2
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2

"We should train, I have a HUNCH that the Chuunin Exam is going to start soon?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:32 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai bit her lip. "Are you sure that is appropriate for me Hokage-sama?"
Tsunade leaned back on her chair and smiled. "Nope," She said. "Which is why I am suggesting doing the D-ranks. The reward is 10000 ryo" Shinji walked back into the room. "I'll take it!" He said with zero confidence in his eyes. He walked out of the room once again and began searching around the Hokage's building. Tsunade chuckled. "That kid. Jeez. Anything for money,"

"I'd better go with him. You know, to keep an eye on him." She ran out of the room after him.
As Mai caught up to him he scratched his head and smile a goofy grin. "Sorry for hogging the mission. See, the truth is I'm quite poor," Shinji flushed a deep scarlet. "Actaully, I've got no money what-so-ever" He confessed.

Mai frowed. "That's not good. Why don't you stay at my house? We have plenty of room!"
Shinji thought of Mai and Yinko. "..I can't... I have people staying over so..." Shinji stammered

Mai shook her head. "I insist. We have plenty of room, you shouldn't be entertaining guests at your place if you have no money."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:36 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Tsunade leaned back on her chair and smiled. "Nope," She said. "Which is why I am suggesting doing the D-ranks. The reward is 10000 ryo" Shinji walked back into the room. "I'll take it!" He said with zero confidence in his eyes. He walked out of the room once again and began searching around the Hokage's building. Tsunade chuckled. "That kid. Jeez. Anything for money,"

"I'd better go with him. You know, to keep an eye on him." She ran out of the room after him.
As Mai caught up to him he scratched his head and smile a goofy grin. "Sorry for hogging the mission. See, the truth is I'm quite poor," Shinji flushed a deep scarlet. "Actaully, I've got no money what-so-ever" He confessed.

Mai frowed. "That's not good. Why don't you stay at my house? We have plenty of room!"
Shinji thought of Mai and Yinko. "..I can't... I have people staying over so..." Shinji stammered

Mai shook her head. "I insist. We have plenty of room, you shouldn't be entertaining guests at your place if you have no money."
Shinji looked down in shame. He was offended. "I... " He started  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:40 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai bent down and looked into his face. "I didn't mean anything by that. But I really think you should come. I understand if you don't want to..."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:49 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai bent down and looked into his face. "I didn't mean anything by that. But I really think you should come. I understand if you don't want to..."
Shinji looked up with his saddend face. "Its not that.. I... I would love to stay over," Shinji said, lighting up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:51 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Shinji looked up with his saddend face. "Its not that.. I... I would love to stay over," Shinji said, lighting up.

Mai frowned, (which was extremly cute) and sighed (even cuter XD ). "Then what's the problem then?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:55 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai frowned, (which was extremly cute) and sighed (even cuter XD ). "Then what's the problem then?"
Shinji was caught off guard by Mai's 'tactic' and wasn't prepared 'ambush'. He blushed again. "No problem. I wouldn't mind going over. Its okay." Shinji said hastily.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:58 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Shinji was caught off guard by Mai's 'tactic' and wasn't prepared 'ambush'. He blushed again. "No problem. I wouldn't mind going over. Its okay." Shinji said hastily.

"Great!" Mai responded. "Lets go to your house and get your stuff!" She looked extremely happy, maybe a bit more then one should be. She was almost giddy.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:06 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Great!" Mai responded. "Lets go to your house and get your stuff!" She looked extremely happy, maybe a bit more then one should be. She was almost giddy.
"Uh, yeah" Shinji said, a bit nervous. He smiled, too and walked over towards his appartment. He opened the door to find Yinko awake and Ikiata-chan, siting on his chair. "Hey, guys, what have you been up to?" He asked as he ran over to Yinko and gave her a hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:08 am
Yinko smiled and hugged back. "We were playing a staring game. He always wins though."
Mai walked up to Yinko and smiled. "Hello, I'm Mai. Are you Shinji's sister?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:11 am
Dragon Sneeze
Yinko smiled and hugged back. "We were playing a staring game. He always wins though."
Shinji looked down. "Uh... No. She's..." Shinji started...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:13 am
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2

"We should train, I have a HUNCH that the Chuunin Exam is going to start soon?

"Of course..." Daisuke laughed as they walked off eating their ramen.
"To the training ground" Daisuke smiled.  

Xegra

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:14 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji looked down. "Uh... No. She's..." Shinji started...

Yinko smiled broadly. "No, Shinji-kun is my boyfriend!"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games