Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Great Particle Wad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:52 am

I'm not quite new, but I haven't been here in like a year and I'm on a different account, so I don't know how much the guild has changed or if anyone recognizes me, anyway. ((Or if I've posted this once before. I have a bad memory. x.x; )) So here goes:

NAME: Bev

APPEARANCE: (lack of decent pictures) 5'3-5'4, light, golden-brown hair (that used to be blond until I started playing video games all day instead of being outside), wears character/band t-shirts and black hoodies, usually with Tripp pants or a black skirt and knee-high boots that make me about 3 or 4 inches taller. Usually my clothing themes are either black and white or black and red. Sometimes I throw in random stuff if I feel like it. I dunno if I even am remotely goth, but I'm not annoying about it or trying to be goth, I just wear what I think looks cool. I might look like a mall goth, I might even be one, but I don't follow people around just because they look 'goth' and would help me enhance my 'image'. If I wanted to enhance my 'image', I'd go hang out with kids with pocket protecters. But usually I'll talk to people who want to talk to me, otherwise I get bored. I'm off-topic.

FAV. BANDS: Kamelot, Krypteria, Gorillaz, Skinny Puppy, Rammstein, Nightwish, Primus, Tool, Dragonforce (shuddup), The Who (though I have yet to abduct one of my parents' CDs, I like them when they play them in the car on the way to or back from vacation)

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Video games (Legend of Zelda games, older Sonic games, zOMG Beta), drawing, math (shuddup), making faces in the mirror

PERSONALITY: Oh gosh, I don't even know despite the many hours of thinking about how my mind works, but here goes my analysis. I'm a nerd, straight up. I love math, non-shooter video games, my parents, and being online, plus I'm getting the highest grade in all of my chemistry teacher's classes: 103.1%. I often get horribly off-topic during my posts and stuff. Needless to say I have no life and don't really get out much, though I'm quite a happy-go-lucky person regardless, and I'm extremely nice to everyone, sometimes at my expense. I'm not sure I'm even goth, but there are so many subcategories I'm sure I fit into at least one.

PET PEEVES: Disrespect, doesn't matter about what or have to be related to my appearance. And people who follow you around and talk at you and don't get the message that you'd like to be talking to someone else.

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like people who display of liking to be around me, and dislike the feeling of "are these people just apathetic, or do they just not want me to be here" so I really don't go out and make friends, though the ones who go out of their way to talk to me easily make friends with me.

REASON FOR JOINING: I don't remember my initial reason, but the reason I came back after my account got banned was to have something to do, really. And I'm hoping I won't get mobbed by elitists. I hope they're friendly here. I hate disrespect.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:44 pm
NAME: Makino Artamis Alexandra Safari Rigo
APPEARANCE: Purple hair-Green Eyes-GHostly lightish Dark
FAV. BANDS: Birthday Massacre,Daft Punk,Lacuna Coil,Avenged Sevenfold
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Swimming,Music,Video GAmes,VolleyBall,Drawing
PERSONALITY: Weird,Mean/nice,Funny
PET PEEVES: Rabbits,Cats,Dogs,HAmsters
LIKES razz eople Who Make Sense,And who are In common with me and fun
DISLIKES razz eople who think they know it all & crybabies & ignant people
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited and I think it has a cool name and I thought this woould be a guild that I would stick to and post a lot to  

Strawberry Bunny Magician

The_First_God_Zero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:10 am
NAME: Stephen Boucher
APPEARANCE: about 5"2' dark dark dark brown hair which I am trying to grow over my eyes before my parents make me cut it again.Tan almost porterican.Brown eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Three days grace,Rev theroy,Dragonforce,Skillet.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listing to music, Gaia, playing video games, watching TV sulking.
PERSONALITY: Well as my friends put it I have four differnt personalitys.Xxx_Neoreaper_xxX is to blame for it.
Hyper, easy to excite, kiddish.
Calm, bored,Nutral.
Pyroish.Me being the pyro I am.{I MADE MY OWN FIRE AND CONTROLLED IT JUST TWO DAYS AGO!!! WOO!!!}
Emo, sulkish,depressive.
{neo made this one pink I switched it now.}
PET PEEVES: People who make fun of me or call me names, or call me short.
1.My Gf.
2.Gaia.
3.TVand computer.
DISLIKES: Too many things to mention.
REASON FOR JOINING: ...Xxx_Neoreaper_xxX told me of this guild and I though I might as well check it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Name: Renee
Appearance:
User Image
fav band: I Am Ghost
Hobbies/Interest:video games, playing guitar, piano, and singing, writing
personality: very nice and i can be shy, hyper
reasoning for joining: i randomly found this guild and it seemed like a very nice place to be!  

midnightwings34

Ara Llynn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:53 pm
NAME: Ara Dertah Dainte (my pen name ^-^)
APPEARANCE: I am considered a tall blond and blue eyed girl. My style ranges with how much I want to dress up for the day.
FAV. BANDS: I prefer hair metal, orchestral, and more classical rock
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, drawing, and reading
PERSONALITY: I am pretty nice and kind. I can be sarcastic sometimes if something or someone bugs me, but that side of me is pretty uncommon. I am willing to be respectful if others are willing to respect me.
PET PEEVES: I love and hate AP US History.
LIKES/DISLIKES: -
REASON FOR JOINING: I have been in the guild since it was a topic back in the beginning of time. I have moved accounts, so I wanted to come back so I can further talk to you cool peeps.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:56 am
NAME: LUCRETIA
APPEARANCE: UM... Well I Look Like My Avatar.. Just Brown eyes instead of blue
FAV. BANDS: Way Too Many To Name... Slipknot, Megadeth, Slayer, Tokio Hotel, just to name a few... i think the whole list is on my myspace lols
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Soccer, Music, Movies... Iuno..
PERSONALITY: REALLY OUT-THERE!!! I'm happy and I embrace life....
PET PEEVES: Peeves?? Wow um.. never heard that word before??
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like ice-cream, goth-ness, snakes, tigers... well random stuff in general
I don't like people who judge me before they get to know me... it hurts...
REASON FOR JOINING: Well... This guild sounded cool adn i'm a goth at heart so yeh...  

Insane-LuLu

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 pm
NAME: Kazzaya... let's just keep it at Kazza, ok?
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, not that I'm looking very hard
HOBBIES: Reading, writing, drawing, reading [I think I mentioned that one]
PERSONALITY: Well... let's just say I'm not the easiest person to get along with
DISLIKES: Well the list here just goes on forever really but at the top of the list is obnoxious preps, some are alright but the others...
MUSIC: Metallica, ALI PROJECT, Nana Kitade, H.I.M., Evanescence, Within Temptation, Skillet
RELIGION: Wiccan
REASON FOR JOINING: I was browsing and found the guild and said: "Hey this looks like the place for me."
twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:26 am
NAME: Call me Bella.
APPEARANCE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: AX7, Aqua, Inkubus Sukkubus
RELIGION: I'm into chaos magic.
SEXUALITY: Lesbian
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, writing, roleplaying, cosplaying, fanfiction, slash, femmslash, glitter, rainbows, and dancing.
PERSONALITY: I'm a really sweet, bubbly person, but I can be pretty spiteful. If someone challenges me, I tend to get pretty nasty...
PET PEEVES: Ignorance, TWILIGHT (UGH!!), Mary-Sues, and sour food!!
LIKES: Sweets, anime, salt, Japan, fun, futurepop, reading, big cities, and Spencer's gifts.
DISLIKES: Sour foods, spicy foods, ignorant people, people who aren't literate but think they are, MARY-SUES, TWILIGHT, and people who discriminate within the gothic community because I'm to...happy. Who said goths have to be depressed??
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted a place to share my views, and I can't seem to find any good gothic roleplays. gonk  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Shifty lil Pixie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:30 pm
NAME: Rowan
APPEARANCE: Short, pale, long red hair, hazel eyes
FAV. BANDS: Cruxshadows, VNV Nation, Wumpscut, Sisters of Mercy, London After Midnight, Bella Morte, Fields of the Nephilim, Collide, Joy Division, She Wants Revenge
SEXUALITY: Bi-sexual
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, photography, concerts, dancing, roleplaying
PERSONALITY: Quiet, somewhat sarcastic, dark sense of humor
PET PEEVES: Elitists and idiots
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Autumn, thrift stores, DDR... Dislikes: Having to do things that are boring and uninteresting
REASON FOR JOINING: To meet (maybe question ) people who like similar music  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:17 pm
NAME: Jac
APPEARANCE: User Image
I'm 5'6. I've got auburn hair and grey-blue eyes. I dress like a dark pixi tennager of our decade might.
FAV. BANDS: Gackt, Within Temptation, Ayria, Lilly Allen, Apocolyptica, Lesiem, Dead Can Dance, The Pillows, Rammenstien, Korn, Nightwish, Evenesance
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Climbing trees, people watching, writting, reading, roleplaying, acting
PERSONALITY: Eccentric, Introspective, antagonistic, Loyal, Fun loving, goofy, Hippie
PET PEEVES: When people don't clear the microwave timer so that it goes back to reading the time instead of how many seconds were left after heating their meals!
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love intelligence and spontaniety. I love beauty, and the asthetics of people and places and certian times of day. I love reading in tall trees, and I love sitting in windows of public places and watching the world. I love patchs of sunlight that warm every fiber of my being while laying in them.
I hate drugs and alcohol. I hate people who can't see more than one aspect of something at a time. I hate stupid mundane conversation like "hey wazzup?" "nm u?" If you don't have anything to say then don't bother saying anything at all.
REASON FOR JOINING: I don't neccessarily consider myself Goth, because I would get bored trying to fit myself into the box of a steriotype, but I most closesly identify with people who do consider themselves part of this subculture. I love gothic fasion, music, and attitudes.

That's about it. I look foward to meeting and talking with all of you.  

NewAgeAntique

Devious_Metal_Head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:39 am
NAME: Artimis
APPEARANCE: Unique
FAV. BANDS: Otep, Slipknot, Lamb of God, Hatebreed, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading & boys
PERSONALITY: Outgoing
PET PEEVES: Dumb People
LIKES/DISLIKES: Anything dark and gothic
REASON FOR JOINING: Just joined Gaia and looking to see what's going on out there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:04 pm
Hello all..... twisted

*passes out tasty horror themed things in honor of Halloween*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Sodamu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:39 pm
NAME: Arianna
APPEARANCE: 5'8 short brown hair, glasses
FAV. BANDS: Random techno, sum 41, Linkin Park any that catches my ear
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: video games, alout of anime, working
PERSONALITY: Free thinker, bubbly, really laid back
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: anime / i don't like normal people
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to talk to people who are like me

Its hard for me to explain my self sorry lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:23 am
NAME: Michaela Paige Ondriezek (or Mack)

APPEARANCE: I have a mix of red, brown and blonde hair that constantly stays curly no matter what, its parted slightly so it stays over my left eye somewhat. I wear glasses that kinda look like Sarah Palin's xD I wear clothing that makes me comfortable (i.e. Big shirts like guy shirts and not so baggy jeans) I wear a lot of braclets because I can never decide which ones I want to wear. Sometimes I wear tight clothing if I feel like it. I have a body not similar to those of a 14 year old xD Im thin but I have muscle.

FAV. BANDS: Trapt, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Rilo Kiley, Vienna Teng, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Candlebox, AC/DC, etc.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, coloring, painting, going to the book store, playing my violin, looking for more sheet music, listening to good music, singing (even though I suck at it xD ), enjoying life, scaring people, Halloween shoping in July, anything that I like I like.

PERSONALITY: I think mostly everyone I know would all agree on one word and that word is weird. I dress goth but im almost always happy, and whenever I talk to people I don't know Im shy. I hate talking in front of people (like projects) I have tendancy to pull on my things when im shy like my shirt or my braclets. I guess you could say im nice Idon't like it when people hurt other people, especially if Im the one who's in the middle. I have a bad temper xD

PET PEEVES: People who dislike me because the way I dress, people who think im stuck up because I don't really talk, TV shows about makeovers, people who get Botox (sp?), and celebrities.

LIKES: Music, books, violin, classical music, dressing up for Halloween, candy, hot drinks like tea and hot cocoa, the color blue, listning to Charles Ipod, shopping at Walmart smile , and little children (not like Michael Jackson but ya'know in a motherly way)

DISLIKES: people who think their all that and are not afraid to tell you about it....EVERY day, my Personal Fitness teacher (the sexist little twit), homework (who gives homework on Halloween?), the ABC song (after 45 minutes of listening to a girl sing it in one of my classes I have grown to hate it), going to school on the bus, and I think thats it xD

REASON FOR JOINING: I figured "Why not?" when saw it in someones signiture in the forums I decided to join, and hey its given me good ideas for school projects XD

What-I-am-Is-ME

VampyricOrigins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:32 pm
NAME: Josh (Many Nicknames, Make One Up If You Desire)
APPEARANCE: 5'11, Eyebrow Piercing, 10 Gauge Ears, Blonde Hair, Colour Changeing Eyes (Blue, Blue-Gold Trim, Steel Grey, ect.) More Piercings And Some Of My Custom Tats Coming Soon
FAV. BANDS: I Like To About Anything...It's Impossible To Answer This Question
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Singing, Playing Guitar, Computer Designs, Poetry, And More
PERSONALITY: I'm A Malkavian...For Those Who Don't Know What That Means...I'm Crazy And Unpredictable...I Have My Random Personality Changes
PET PEEVES: The Unfortunate Soul Who Does One Of Them Will Find Out
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: Seems Like An Intelligent Guild, Thought I May Join And Shed Knowledge And Hopefully Learn Something New  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games