Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:33 pm

Which is why you don't obey the law. hence, outlaw.

Oddly, laws are [usually] made with [good] moral intent. And often enough, [bad] people break them due to [evil] human nature.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:36 pm

....wait what?
Oh..OH. I see. was confuised by what you said there for a minute.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:38 pm

I'm off to bed.

I cant do anything on COTGCW until either Angelic, Ryu, or Nospai posts...

Its late anyway, and I ahve an oral exam over the Prince by Machiavelli tomorrow.

ttyt.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:53 pm

Nelowulf
I'm off to bed.

I cant do anything on COTGCW until either Angelic, Ryu, or Nospai posts...

Its late anyway, and I ahve an oral exam over the Prince by Machiavelli tomorrow.

ttyt.

bye Nelo.

Wookiee Cookiees!?

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:49 pm

I just flew in from Chicago, and boy is this joke old...

* downloads hacked objects and gameplay hacks for TS2 *

An object to kill a visiting sim instantly and get any job at any level from the paper. Not bad...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:01 am

stare like my cousin, you are. have to download cheats and stuff, you do.

woah... i was just talking yodaspeak, wasn't i? o.o;

Nospai Deathous

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:21 am

Yeah. I like cheats because that way I can fool around with crap without the work to get it.

* has a sim graduate from college after just starting in less than 10 minutes, then instantly has that sim hit level 10 on a a career, only to have that sim die by fire that just so happens to come outta nowhere *

Buyable fire and the Insane Fire mod are an awesome combo. A blazing inferno on command.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:17 am

Nospai Deathous
stare like my cousin, you are. have to download cheats and stuff, you do.

woah... i was just talking yodaspeak, wasn't i? o.o;
i get cheats for a game once ive compleated it in case i missed something or just for genral fun

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:54 pm

Heck, sims was easy.... i spend like... one week, and i have all eight neighborhoods fully interacting in mansions with top of the line jobs...

But the best part is killing them off.

I never played sims2, since it was just more of the sims. Did they ever make people actually like, grow up?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:37 pm

Nelowulf
Heck, sims was easy.... i spend like... one week, and i have all eight neighborhoods fully interacting in mansions with top of the line jobs...

But the best part is killing them off.

I never played sims2, since it was just more of the sims. Did they ever make people actually like, grow up?

Yeak kids grew up, went to college, smoked pot, and now theyure going to nightclubs to get laid.

FrozenPhoenix32

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:26 pm

sounds just like real life!!! =o
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:51 pm

Nospai Deathous
sounds just like real life!!! =o

Wow? Could that be why it''s such a success?

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:58 pm

They've got craploads of hacked objects that are fun.

Like, there's an item in the University expansion that has a hacked counterpart, so instead of a normal juice thing, it looks like a beer keg, but works the same way.

Of course, I got the Helping Hand item, which allows me to have a sim start and graduate college at lightning speed, OR delay their final exams for as long as I want so they can stay in college forever.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:42 am

besides parties, what's the advantage of staying in college forever?

Nospai Deathous

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:57 am

Streaking, doing some of those part time job things, and the secret societies. Hacking your grades is fun.

Though, I prefer to get a sim through it quickly so I can send them back home with perfect grades so they can build insane egos about how awesome they are.

Heck, I got a family of 3 that doesn't even work now. 2 parents ( Elders ) and their daughter ( adult ) live in a 2-story mansion I built from scratch. Lovely piece of work if I say so myself, despite my lack of architectural talent. Anyways, the 2 elders are both retired icons. ( Top of Show Business career ) Each day, they both receive pension checks of a little over $1,000 each, which means a total of over $2,000 a day.

I have aging off, and a hacked plant that refreshes their needs to 100% every 30 game minutes. The elders stay on the couch watching TV 24/7 while the daughter does random stuff.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games