Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:15 pm
(Oh. XD Well... i tend to be like Juno- airheaded. Maybe he didn't know he was going to be hung... lol. Sorry about that flub of mine.

I've heard after being hunged, some are humiliated by being mutilated X3)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:16 pm
Tomoe looks at him and tilts her head. "Pettition...? Oh! Yeah, thanks for reminding me... Daddy wanted me to give you this..." she said, handing him a letter that was in her back pocket. It read:

Juno,

I thought about all you said, and investigated deeper into the case. It turns out you were right and that we're all in danger. Therefore, I accept the pettition and your terms. I, personally, will assist you in this mission. You can take as many guards as you desire from my squadron.

Sincerly

King Valdamt

P.S.: I Know what's going on between Tomoe and you. If you make her cry again like you did, I will personally hunt you down, cut off your manhood and feed it to the Lycans!

Good day.

Tomoe smiled sweetly toward him. "What did it say?"  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:20 pm
(After reading the letter I am personally glad I decided to be a hybrid and not a full Lycan lol. Oh hanging is not allowed anymore. At least not in the U.S. It had to do with this guy who was really big being hung. He was so big that when he dropped his weight forced him down so far that the rope...well...tore his head off. Hope no one is too squimish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:22 pm
(lol yikes XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:23 pm
(it tore off his head? Whoaaa.... X3 no I'm not squirmish)  
Juno finishes reading the letter, with both feelings of happyness and terror.

"... It... said he said yes. Tomoe.. you aren't feeling sad at this moment.." he says, a bit shakily, his expressiona bit scared. "..are you?"  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

Yeah. Well I gtg. I cheated my mom out of an hour and a half on the cp but I'm not pushing my luck and getting grounded completely. So I'll see you guys tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:25 pm
(see ya!) Tomoe looks at him and shakes her head. "No.... I'm not sad.... why?" she asks him curiously. "Should I be sad because daddy said yes to the pettition...?"  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:28 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIbsj4YXbs ahh wel, just in case you needed it tommorow, here's the link for quick searching!

Damn... that... was... really.... cool. Lmao no wonder.. people would've freaked out seieng that. XD

Not squirmish either!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:36 pm
(Gawd.. i hate Gaia when it deletes my posts. See ya dude!) "No.. it's not like that at all. I was just.. wondering. I can't let you be safe alone, you now." Juno says, smiling sheepishly and storing the letter quickly into his pocket. "Well.. now that he has accepted it.. it's high time we start getting into buisness.. but... until i get out of this bed.. and i find all of my recruits... I'll still be team-less." he says, and rubs her ears, missing the feeling.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:43 pm
Tomoe softly closes her eyes and purrs. "Hmm... aahh... Juno-chan..... that feels good.... oh that's the spot... hmm..." she said, moving her tail side to side, feeling happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:50 pm
Juno stops doing that,feeling embarrassed that he was doing this in front of the mighty Mages, making her feel embarrassed too. "So.. what are we going to do now? Like i said, until i have a portable potion with me, it won't be easy working with you guys again..' he says, looking at her sadly.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:56 pm
Tomoe stopped purring suddenly and blushed. "Oh.... um... i don't know.... take a walk?" she said, not really knowing since they couldn't begin the mission just yet. "Or... we could... read... or... train... or I dunno," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:07 pm
Juno looks at her softly. "My lil kitten....are you forgetting that i can't do zip without a potion..." he says, softly carressing her face. "But we can read.. what about that book you had before?" he asks.

(sorry, lil bro bugging me.. and i need to take my medication.

Yes. That medication.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Tomoe blushes slightly and nods. "Oh... sorry..." she said, smiling sheepishly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games