Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:36 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She laughed slightly. "No... you looked away for me, I'll look away for you," she said turning around and walking behind a tree, getting undressed herself.

He quickly shook the water off of himself, then started putting his clothes on, glancing over at the tree she was behind.

She got undressed until she realize that she left her clothes on a rock near the hot spring. "Oh.... crud...." she said, glancing where the clothes are. "Um..... Cordire...?"

"Yes?" he asked, finally finished dressing, looking at the tree.

She peeks from the side of the tree, blushign a bit. "My clothes... can you hand them to me..?" she said, still blushing.

"Sure," he said, walking over and grabbing her clothes. He walked to the tree, stepping behind it and holding the clothes out, forgetting she was naked. He stared, dropped the clothes and quickly turned around. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," he said, running off to a rock and sitting down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She laughed slightly. "No... you looked away for me, I'll look away for you," she said turning around and walking behind a tree, getting undressed herself.

He quickly shook the water off of himself, then started putting his clothes on, glancing over at the tree she was behind.

She got undressed until she realize that she left her clothes on a rock near the hot spring. "Oh.... crud...." she said, glancing where the clothes are. "Um..... Cordire...?"

She peeks from the side of the tree, blushign a bit. "My clothes... can you hand them to me..?" she said, still blushing.

"Sure," he said, walking over and grabbing her clothes. He walked to the tree, stepping behind it and holding the clothes out, forgetting she was naked. He stared, dropped the clothes and quickly turned around. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," he said, running off to a rock and sitting down.

She blushed madly as she gets down to pick up the clothes. "It's ok.. don't worry," she said to hiim as she began to get dressed. "I guess I had it coming since i saw you..."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:41 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She blushed madly as she gets down to pick up the clothes. "It's ok.. don't worry," she said to hiim as she began to get dressed. "I guess I had it coming since i saw you..."

"I didn't mean to, I totally forgot," he called to her, his face still red.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Seriously, it's alright! I saw you too, so we're even." she said smiling as she walked out from behind the tree, fully dressed.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Seriously, it's alright! I saw you too, so we're even." she said smiling as she walked out from behind the tree, fully dressed.

"O-okay," he said, turning around to face her. "You're very beautiful..." he said, quietly, smiling up at her, blushing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:48 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"O-okay," he said, turning around to face her. "You're very beautiful..." he said, quietly, smiling up at her, blushing.

She turned really red. She looked down and smiled slightly. "You really think so now...? T-Thank you..." she giggled. "Are you saying that because you saw me undressed, or because you really mean it?"  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:49 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She turned really red. She looked down and smiled slightly. "You really think so now...? T-Thank you..." she giggled. "Are you saying that because you saw me undressed, or because you really mean it?"

"What, no. Not because I saw you undressed," he said, turning scarlet. "I really mean it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:52 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"What, no. Not because I saw you undressed," he said, turning scarlet. "I really mean it."

Blushes a lot. "Thank you... I... don't know what to say..."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:54 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Well...would you um....like to...go get something...to eat?" he stuttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:57 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She smiled softly and noded. "Sure... if that's what you wish to do," she said giggling.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:59 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She smiled softly and noded. "Sure... if that's what you wish to do," she said giggling.

"Alrighty then," he said happily, standing up. "Where would you like to go?" he asked, already taking her by the hand and walking out of the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:00 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Alrighty then," he said happily, standing up. "Where would you like to go?" he asked, already taking her by the hand and walking out of the forest.

She blushed a bit. "Well... anywhere they serve fruit I guess..." she said smiling slightly.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:02 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She blushed a bit. "Well... anywhere they serve fruit I guess..." she said smiling slightly.

"Oh, I know the perfect place to go," he said eagerly taking a quick left. He led her to an old house, and walked behind it, revealing a beautiful orchird filled with all kinds of fruits and vegetables. "I know the people here, so they won't mind if we take some things to eat," he said, grinning big.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:05 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Oh, I know the perfect place to go," he said eagerly taking a quick left. He led her to an old house, and walked behind it, revealing a beautiful orchird filled with all kinds of fruits and vegetables. "I know the people here, so they won't mind if we take some things to eat," he said, grinning big.

"Oh wow..." she said looking at verything with wide, surprised eyes. "Cherries! My favorite!" she said grabbing some cherries and eating the. "Hmm.... they're so fresh..."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:06 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Oh wow..." she said looking at verything with wide, surprised eyes. "Cherries! My favorite!" she said grabbing some cherries and eating the. "Hmm.... they're so fresh..."

"Yep, the best you can find. I kind of did a...'favor'...for them in my service with the King," he said, taking an apple and biting into it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games