Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:47 pm
I went to my Renn fair today, and may I say I had an awesome time. My friend ended up getting me a costume, so I didn't have to rent one. I bought a set of black wings and I found a nice tail. It was an odd, miss-match of a costume, but I liked it! We walked around the whole day, looking at stuff and trying not to spend too much money. There were a few shows going on we checked out (a wench auction, very fun!)
I threw axes, ate turkey legs, looked at wepons (I wish I could have bought one, but I wouldn't be able to take it up to the dorm).

OH, there was this auction, called a Pirate Auction, where they auctioned off wepons for cheep. Well, one of the sets was FINAL FANTASY SWORDS! Squall's gunblade (FFVIII), Paine's sword (FFX-2), Tidus's sword (FFX), and Sephiroth's Masamune (FFVII).

I auctioned for it, AND LOST BY $10. I was so sad, I really, really wanted them... crying

Ah well, either way, I had a great time!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:09 pm
Sirus, look on E-Bay, you'll find that type of on there. My friend got his FFVII Necklace from there.

btw, Fog, I'm with Kriss and Leyla. There is no 'profit' for them by doing Gaia commisions, just some virtual money that they can buy virtual items with.  

Crenn

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:12 pm
Crenn
Sirus, look on E-Bay, you'll find that type of on there. My friend got his FFVII Necklace from there.

btw, Fog, I'm with Kriss and Leyla. There is no 'profit' for them by doing Gaia commisions, just some virtual money that they can buy virtual items with.

I was just disapointed at the time, since I was so close to getting them. I know I can get them on ebay or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:14 pm
Abeit expensive, here is one:

Click Here  

Crenn

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:17 pm
Crenn

Click Here

Yeah, that set at the Renn Fair was auctioned out for $100.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:18 pm
Sorry, I'm proberly making you feel worse sweatdrop  

Crenn

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:24 pm
Crenn
Sorry, I'm proberly making you feel worse sweatdrop

I was disappointed, but I'm alright, it's not really a big deal 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:08 pm
Leyla Giselle
I agree with Kriss, Fog. At least the artists on Gaia are nice enough to offer commissions for fake money. You could be stuck on a site that allows cash commissions and where you couldn't get art at all. Be grateful for the artists who do commissions for gold (no matter how much). Because you're still getting it for free in the big picture. We can't exactly make real money out of pixel items, so we're not really making anything. And alot of us desperately need the real money

Agreed.. I could very well make anyone who wants art from me in this guild pay the full price commission rates I charge everyone else. That's $20-$40+. But I sometimes take commissions on here for gold which is basically free art since gold can't pay my bills or anything.

However, keep in mind it is the artist's right to charge what they wish and if someone is willing to pay it then so be it.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:16 pm
Ok, I didn't mean ot start a mini debate on the subject, it just happens to the statement hit one of my nerves. At the same time, I don't think that gaia gold has no value. Yes it isn't real money, but it is still worth something. For instance, I do enjoy and get pleasure out of my gaia items. Sure they are just pixils, but that's all digital art is too. It's true you can get Gaia gold for free, but many users spend hours and hours to earn that gold, especially when they save up for one of the pricery pieces. When someone pays with me with gold, I value it the same as I do my money based commissions.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:18 pm
I usually do scrounge for the cheaper commissions, but if someone is selling good quality art for that amount, I won't say no. Usually, if something goes over 10-15k, I will ask if they do real money commissions since it is more convenient for me to use than GG and what I have here is usually what I use for items or..auctions.  

Rainey_angel81

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:26 pm
Crenn

Click Here
EEEEE!!! I want it!!! I can't wait til I'm more settled and can afford goodies like that....I found a Vincent Valentine wall scroll that I am GOING to get once I've saved up a bit.... heart

*Wants FFVII crap....NOW* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:06 am
I went to the state fair today, home of everything on a stick and the only place I kind of get flirted with. Even if it is by carnies that just want me to spend money. Once again I was alone though, since I can't seem to get people to go with me, even with free admission I can get 'cause my mom works at one of the exhibits. Oh well, was a nice break anyways. Won a very big dog plushie at one of the carnival games, another to add to my collection. x3  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:41 am
shoki_de_nai
I went to the state fair today, home of everything on a stick and the only place I kind of get flirted with. Even if it is by carnies that just want me to spend money. Once again I was alone though, since I can't seem to get people to go with me, even with free admission I can get 'cause my mom works at one of the exhibits. Oh well, was a nice break anyways. Won a very big dog plushie at one of the carnival games, another to add to my collection. x3
Ah that's right...it's state fair time.....I miss the Champlain Valley Exposition....This is the first year I won't be going because, well, it's my first year not in Vermont... sweatdrop Still...I'm gonna miss it. All those rides...the Wild Claw, the Tilt-o-Whirl, the Tornado, the Ferris Wheel...I HATE the Ferris Wheel, but for some reason every time I end up riding the damn thing...and the view IS great, I'm just terrified of heights.... sweatdrop

*sigh* I wonder if there's some sort of fair thing I can convince my uncles to go to with me down here.... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:39 pm
Well after trying to mend a friendship after I damaged. The friend who I hurt emotionally, got me to talk to one of her friends. And from my rough analysis, the guy is either a therpist or a psychologist. But I could be wrong. But either way.... I hope I can still be friends with the person I hurt.  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:53 pm
NG IS GETTING FREE MICAHFENCART!YAAAY

surprised ...ferret arts biggrin  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games