Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:05 pm
*still gnawing on couch out of bordom*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:07 pm
Vashyyk

*smacks Vash on the muzzle with a newspaper* come on your not a pup stop chewing up the furniture  

Wolves Arucard

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:08 pm
bleh gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:10 pm
Wolves Arucard
Vashyyk

*smacks Vash on the muzzle with a newspaper* come on your not a pup stop chewing up the furniture

grrrrr *grabs newspaper in mouth and shaking head trying to rip it*  

Vashyyk

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:12 pm
Vashyyk
Wolves Arucard
Vashyyk

well at least its better than the couch. Wanna play fetch *holds up a tennis ball*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:12 pm
Wolves Arucard
Vashyyk
Wolves Arucard
Vashyyk

well at least its better than the couch. Wanna play fetch *holds up a tennis ball*

*shakes head and starts gnawning on his couch again*  

Vashyyk

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:14 pm
Vashyyk
Wolves Arucard
Vashyyk
Wolves Arucard
Vashyyk

*grabs another newspaper and throws it at your head* STOP THAT!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:16 pm
Wolves Arucard
Sura Tokaniku
Wolves Arucard
Hey Sura how ya doing?

so so. today was a great day, but something that happend a couple days ago is gonna make the next few still rether hard

what happened?

Well my mates in for a few weeks, and the other day we stayed at the mall for 7 hours and didn't check in, so she's grounded to the motel. [she's still a minor, so her grandma had to come with. thats why she got introuble]

I don't know if she'll ever let us out by our selfs now. sucks cause I can't stay over there or her here, and we can't go out on the night of the full moon. as far as things go.

Skuger Moonclaw

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:16 pm
whee *giggle*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:27 pm
Wolves Arucard
Vashyyk
Wolves Arucard
Vashyyk
Wolves Arucard
Vashyyk

*grabs another newspaper and throws it at your head* STOP THAT!!!

*shreds newspaper and runs past sura to another couch and starts biting it this time*  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:28 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Wolves Arucard
Sura Tokaniku
Wolves Arucard
Hey Sura how ya doing?

so so. today was a great day, but something that happend a couple days ago is gonna make the next few still rether hard

what happened?

Well my mates in for a few weeks, and the other day we stayed at the mall for 7 hours and didn't check in, so she's grounded to the motel. [she's still a minor, so her grandma had to come with. thats why she got introuble]

I don't know if she'll ever let us out by our selfs now. sucks cause I can't stay over there or her here, and we can't go out on the night of the full moon. as far as things go.

ouch that's the shits... full moon... *looks around rapidly* WHEN!... WHERE!! *tail starts wagging rapidly*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:29 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Wolves Arucard
Sura Tokaniku
Wolves Arucard
Hey Sura how ya doing?

what happened?

That realy sucks. Is there any way at all that you can do the things that you had pland.  

Darien Thread

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:29 pm
Quote:
*shreds newspaper and runs past sura to another couch and starts biting it this time*

*pulls out tranquilizer (sp?) gun and shoots Vash in the rump* maybe thatll calm you down  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:32 pm
Darien!! *glomps*

I'm bored, play with me?  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:33 pm
Darien Thread
Sura Tokaniku
Wolves Arucard
Sura Tokaniku
Wolves Arucard
Hey Sura how ya doing?

what happened?

That realy sucks. Is there any way at all that you can do the things that you had pland.

sort of, but going any where grandma has to come  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games