Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki when he spoke to Dummy. He had to admire how fast the god had accepted the clingy machine in Tony’s life. Dummy rolled over to them, pincers clacking as he made a little, almost happy, noise. Tony gave the machine a pat. “Come on you, we’ll get you loaded in the car.” He said lightly. He didn’t want Loki using his magic to transport Dummy or any of his suits. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust the god, but he was concerned that something might not react well to Loki’s magic, especially since his own magic was apparently in the machines.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:08 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Dummy as the robot rolled over to them clacking its pincers and made what Loki assumed to be a happy noise. Watching Tony give the machine a pat he did the same thing. Standing up when Tony beckoned the machine to follow so they could get loaded up into the car and leave. "We shall see you tonight?" Loki called back to Bruce and Betty. The lack of interaction with the pair for those few minutes seemed to have calmed Loki's instincts to where they are back to normal. He no longer feels irrationally irritated at Bruce for something the man had no idea about.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce and Betty looked up from their work when Loki spoke to them again. Bruce smiled slightly. “Of course. I don’t think you or Tony would let me live it down if I didn’t come.” He said lightly, Betty giving her shy smile and nodding her agreement. When they reached the garage, Dummy rolled right over to Tony’s convertible, making noises the whole time. Tony fussed at the machine to try and get it to stay still as he got it into the car with a bit of effort. Taking a moment after, he shook his head. “Next time we move, I’m getting Thor to pick you up.” He grumbled. Checking that his bag with his costume was still in the trunk, he looked to Loki. “Ready to go?”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded at Bruce when the man said that he and Tony would never let Bruce live it down if he didn't show up. "We shall see you later then." Loki stated as he followed Tony and Dummy to the garage. He watched as Tony fussed with his creation to get it in the car. He didn't offer to help knowing he could not lift Dummy and that using his magic to do so probably would not be accepted. "Thor would be a wise idea." Loki commented smiling at Tony. "I am ready, are you?" Loki questioned more concerned for his mate.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded, moving to open the door for Loki. “Yep.” He said lightly. Once Loki got in, Tony was quick to move to the driver’s seat, hopping over the door and into the seat. Turning on the car, he sped out of the garage, not seeming to be too interested in being particularly safe. He really needed to find a race to take part in, he’d been feeling like speeding for a while. “Hopefully everything will go alright with the party tonight. It’ll be a nightmare for my first hero party to be a bust.” He frowned. He had a reputation to uphold.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki slid into the car with a smile. He shook his head when the man jumped over the door of the car. "I am sure it will go fine. It might be awkward at first but parties have a way of working themselves out." Loki stated softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled and nodded. Reaching over, he took Loki’s hand in his, relaxing. “I hope so.” He mumbled. “And I hope you have a good time. I know how nervous you’ve been about all of this.” He said. “If you don’t like it, you know you can just tell me and will ditch the party.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man took his hand. "I am nervous about this but I trust you Tony. I know at the very least you will protect me along with the others." Loki returned. He nodded at the thought of ditching the party. He would be lying to say he hadn't considered ditching out if he seemed unwanted. To know that Tony would be alright with that made him feel better. "Thank you Tony." Loki thanked softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Hey, you know I just want you happy babe.” Tony smiled, kissing the back of Loki’s hand. “So….you’ve said that you think I would have been a weaponsmith if I had been born on Asgard.” He started, tone light and curious. “Do you think we would have ever hit it off? Ignoring the whole men can’t sleep with the prince rule? I mean I don’t imagine you being one to stick around the forges all that often. And I don’t think weaponsmiths are a big request for court gatherings.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:58 am
MDaylus

"I know Tony, that I do know." Loki smiled happiness evident completely in his face. "Yes, I believe on Asgard you would have been a weapon smith." Loki responded a bit curious. Tony had never really been open to the idea of being a weapon smith because of his past. Of course it meant different things here on Midgard and on Asgard. Hearing the man ask if they would have ever hit it off caused the god to give a soft chuckle. "You are asking if I would have ever looked to bed you on Asgard if you had been there. You would be surprised but I would have to answer that it is quite likely. While weaponsmiths are not often invited to court gathering I was rarely there myself. Or if I was it was merely until I could sneak away. Depending on your skill which I assume would have been high given what I have seen from you then you most likely would have ended up as one of the weaponsmiths in the palace and we would have run into each other. Had you not ended up in the palace then you would have ended up in the market trying to sell your wares and I was often in the market." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. It was nice to think that Loki still would have noticed him if things had been different somehow. “The prince and the weaponsmith. That would have been quite the scandal.” He smirked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at Tony when the man commented on the sort of scandal they would have been. "More of a scandal than a prince and a horse?" Loki chuckled jokingly. He knew what Midgardians thought of him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled, shaking his head. “Trust me, I can make anything into the scandal to last centuries. We wouldn’t even had to have done anything.” He smirked. “Of course, I suppose when this is all over and we get to go back to Asgard, I’ll have the opportunity to create a scandal.” He added. “Or I’ll just make you the desire of the whole court. Make them regret ever passing you up for another.”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to grin when the man said he could make anything quite a scandal. He was surprised more when Tony said he would create a scandal when they returned back to Asgard. "I do not think those in the court will desire me Tony. I told you before that Thor was the one everyone desired. I had to go outside of Asgard to find anyone that would even think of going to bed with me." Loki shook his head.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh my dear sweet Loki, you severely underestimate my talent in manipulation and persuasion.” Tony replied easily. “I may have had a poor relationship with my parents, but they were social creatures, they taught me much. I can take someone you hated everything you are and stand for, and after a few parties, I could have them drooling at your feet. That or ready to murder me instead, but that’s one out of every fifteen or twenty times.” He said lightly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games