Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:19 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Yinko smiled and hugged back. "We were playing a staring game. He always wins though."
Mai walked up to Yinko and smiled. "Hello, I'm Mai. Are you Shinji's sister?"
Shinji looked down. "Uh... No. She's..." Shinji started...

Yinko smiled broadly. "No, Shinji-kun is my boyfriend!"
Shinji stared at Yinko with his jaw hanging open. He looked at Mai and then glanced back to Yinko. "Oh... Oh yeah. Thats right. AH. AHAHAH." Shinji said with a fake forced laugh, obviously shocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:23 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga breathed hard. Pulling his bady back together after the explosion was hard enough, but the storm had moved him around as well. He was finally in one peice. Better yet, free of Ifuuki's slavery. He pulled the clothes off of #210 who he had found laying on the ground and put them on. The stunk, but they would do until he found some decent ones. He also had found a nearly 7 foot long sword and a sharp metal ring embbeded into a tree. He took them with him, perhaps to sell, and headed west.

Yamazaki was walking around for a while when he happened upon a strange person coming from the direectoin of the lab. He then started to walk toward this person with a sinister grin on his face.

Muuga sense a man coming toward him. His snake like eyes darted about as his tounge tasted the air. "What do you want?" he asked the trees.

Yamazaki just let out a demonic laugh and kept on walking towards his new found pray.

Muuga tensed. He had heard that laugh before. "Yamazaki? Is that you? Did you finally escape that b***h Ifuuki?"

Yamazaki stoped walking and stood to his full hight "You know who I am but, I don't know your name. So, who the hell are you?"  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:25 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Yinko smiled and hugged back. "We were playing a staring game. He always wins though."

Shinji stared at Yinko with his jaw hanging open. He looked at Mai and then glanced back to Yinko. "Oh... Oh yeah. Thats right. AH. AHAHAH." Shinji said with a fake forced laugh, obviously shocked.
Mai smiled. Her face turned a little red from ebbarassment, but she understood what was going on. "I..see." she turned to #37. "And who is this?" She was slighty startled by his appearence, but tried not to show it.
"That's my friend Ikaita-chan. He helped me when the scary lady had me."
Mai turned to Shinji. "Scary lady? Does she mean.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:27 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga breathed hard. Pulling his bady back together after the explosion was hard enough, but the storm had moved him around as well. He was finally in one peice. Better yet, free of Ifuuki's slavery. He pulled the clothes off of #210 who he had found laying on the ground and put them on. The stunk, but they would do until he found some decent ones. He also had found a nearly 7 foot long sword and a sharp metal ring embbeded into a tree. He took them with him, perhaps to sell, and headed west.

Yamazaki was walking around for a while when he happened upon a strange person coming from the direectoin of the lab. He then started to walk toward this person with a sinister grin on his face.

Muuga sense a man coming toward him. His snake like eyes darted about as his tounge tasted the air. "What do you want?" he asked the trees.

Yamazaki just let out a demonic laugh and kept on walking towards his new found pray.

Muuga tensed. He had heard that laugh before. "Yamazaki? Is that you? Did you finally escape that b***h Ifuuki?"

Yamazaki stoped walking and stood to his full hight "You know who I am but, I don't know your name. So, who the hell are you?"

"I am Muuga. That b***h had my life in her hands until just recently and I am glad to be rid of her. I plan to laugh over her dead body eventually." he replied.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:32 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai smiled. Her face turned a little red from ebbarassment, but she understood what was going on. "I..see." she turned to #37. "And who is this?" She was slighty startled by his appearence, but tried not to show it.
"That's my friend Ikaita-chan. He helped me when the scary lady had me."
Shinji looked down. "No. Whatever your thinking... I... "Shinji got up and wrote a note for Daisuke and Chou. "Yinko, Ikiata-chan... We're going to spend the night with Mai-san, if thats okay with you guys," Shinji said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:38 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai walked up to Yinko and smiled. "Hello, I''m Mai. Are you Shinji''s sister?"
Shinji looked down. "Uh... No. She''s..." Shinji started...

"That''s my friend Ikaita-chan. He helped me when the scary lady had me."
Shinji looked down. "No. Whatever your thinking... I... "Shinji got up and wrote a note for Daisuke and Chou. "Yinko, Ikiata-chan... We''re going to spend the night with Mai-san, if thats okay with you guys," Shinji said with a smile.

Yinko looked over at Mai and smiled. "Okay! She''s pretty!"
Mai blushed again. "Why thank you!" She looked over at #37. "Ikiata-chan? Perhaps we should think up a new name for you. How about Jin?"
Yinko jumped up and clapped her hands. "Jin! Jin!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:41 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"I am Muuga. That b***h had my life in her hands until just recently and I am glad to be rid of her. I plan to laugh over her dead body eventually." he replied.

Yamazaki gave a chuckle and said "Well at least that whore didn't have you locked up for 150 years."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:44 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai walked up to Yinko and smiled. "Hello, I''m Mai. Are you Shinji''s sister?"
Shinji looked down. "Uh... No. She''s..." Shinji started...

"That''s my friend Ikaita-chan. He helped me when the scary lady had me."
Shinji looked down. "No. Whatever your thinking... I... "Shinji got up and wrote a note for Daisuke and Chou. "Yinko, Ikiata-chan... We''re going to spend the night with Mai-san, if thats okay with you guys," Shinji said with a smile.

Yinko looked over at Mai and smiled. "Okay! She''s pretty!"
Mai blushed again. "Why thank you!" She looked over at #37. "Ikiata-chan? Perhaps we should think up a new name for you. How about Jin?"
Yinko jumped up and clapped her hands. "Jin! Jin!"
"Jin. What a fine name" Shinji said with an nod of approvement.

---
Back at the Jounin Exam
Jinn sneezed and rubbed his nose. "Bless you" Benimaru said to him.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:45 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yamazaki gave a chuckle and said "Well at least that whore didn't have you locked up for 150 years."

Muuga chuckled. "I'm sure she would have if she got the chance." He glanced behind him. "Come on, lets get out of here. I'm sure she's on her way, and I want to taste blood before sundown." His long tougne flicked out and tasted the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:49 am
After gathering thier things they made thier way to Mai's house. Removing her shoes as she walked in she called for her mother. When she recived no answer, she shrugged. "Must be out on a mission somewhere. Oh well. Come on in."
Mai ran off and returned with a small stack of clothes. "Here you go Yinko-chan, you can wear some of my old clothes. The bath is down that way."
Yinko looked absolutly thrilled. She grabbed the clothes and ran down the hall.
"She's cute." she remarked to Shinji.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:55 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Muuga chuckled. "I'm sure she would have if she got the chance." He glanced behind him. "Come on, lets get out of here. I'm sure she's on her way, and I want to taste blood before sundown." His long tougne flicked out and tasted the air.

Yamazaki stood there stairing at Muuga for a while and then he raised an eyebrow and said "I like your style."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:56 am
Dragon Sneeze
After gathering thier things they made thier way to Mai's house. Removing her shoes as she walked in she called for her mother. When she recived no answer, she shrugged. "Must be out on a mission somewhere. Oh well. Come on in."
Mai ran off and returned with a small stack of clothes. "Here you go Yinko-chan, you can wear some of my old clothes. The bath is down that way."
"Very. So... I guess your mom's out on a mission. My dad is always out on a mission. He never has time for anything else," Shinji muttered. "Okay, I'll take a bath after Yinko-sama"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:01 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Very. So... I guess your mom's out on a mission. My dad is always out on a mission. He never has time for anything else," Shinji muttered. "Okay, I'll take a bath after Yinko-sama"

Mai stepped behind Jin and began to manuver him down the hall. "Let's see if we can't get you looking better too. I think some of my Father's old clothes will fit you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:12 am
[[wow, can Yinko get any more girly?]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:14 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games