Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood and Vodka

Thieving Warlord

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:37 am
NAME: James
APPEARANCE: About 6' tall, dark hair, slightly tan-ish skin (native american blood showing through)
FAV. BANDS: Hellhammer/Celtic Frost/Tryptikon, Lordi, Venom, 69 Eyes, Staind, Danzig
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Magic: the Gathering, Religion
PERSONALITY: I can't really describe that for myself, as I don't normally keep track of such things.
PET PEEVES: Really bad grammar/spelling errors.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, Magic: the Gathering, Studying pagan religions and shamanism. Leather. Dislikes: Vegans  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:05 am
NAME: Amy (everyone calls me Ani though..it started as a joke and the name just stuck)
APPEARANCE: 5'9" Dark hair, blue eyes, and Irish skin...what a combo =P
FAV. BANDS: Staind, Evanescence, Korn, just to name a few
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, spending time with like minds
PERSONALITY: laid back until someone make me mad and/or threatens someone i care for.
PET PEEVES: indecipherable posts due to a complete slaughtering of the English language and grammar rules...y'all know what I am talking about ~_^
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Gaia, reading, learning, meeting new people, lounging. Dislikes: It's a short list really...my biggest one is close mindedness.
REASON FOR JOINING: This seems like a place that I can have both fun and intelligent discussion without having to constantly defend my views.  

Nehalanya

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:06 pm
NAME: Kimberly
SEXUALITY: Bi
APPEARANCE: 5'4'', dark-honey brown hair, blue-green eyes; Scottish pale with freckles.
FAV. BANDS: Misfits, Submersed, HIM, Thriving Ivory, Buckethead, etc..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listening to music, reading books, reading manga, chatting online, blah.
PERSONALITY: Complicated.
PET PEEVES: Chatters that speak in l33t, people who claim to be "homophobes"
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like: cats, manga, Gaia, and learning
Dislikes: People who chew their food/gum with their mouth open.. -Shudder.-
REASON FOR JOINING: Learn more about that of which I do not know; opening my mind to new/different things.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:30 am
NAME: Imma, please.
APPEARANCE: I have long blonde hair that my parents want cut. It makes me angry. I'm about 5'7 or so.
FAV. BANDS: Leaves' Eyes, Lacuna Coil, Ayria, I:Scintilla, Nightwish. New age, darkwave, gothic metal, that kind of stuff.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, JRPG's, deep thinking, anything that makes me think.
PERSONALITY: I'm quiet and blunt, but at the same time, I'm a bundle of mystery. Not a single word describes who I am.
PET PEEVES: People eating with their mouths open, egotistic/ignorant people, intolerant/bigoted people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Eh, too wide. You'll get to learn as time goes on.
REASON FOR JOINING: The gothic culture absolutely fascinates me. I am not one at the moment, but I have the heart and soul for it, and I plan to "be" one when I am older.  

ThisAccountIsDeadIgnore

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:31 pm
*jumps down from the roof*

Welcome everyone! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:50 am
NAME: called Reno by most (real name is michelle)
APPEARANCE: Red hair (originally blond), blue eyes, pale skin, eyebrow ring, occasionally sports colored 'Dark Elf' contacts
FAV. BANDS: Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, The Birthday Massacre, Staind, Three Days Grace, The GazettE
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, writing, video games
PERSONALITY: sudden mood swings, low resistance to caffeine, mostly easy going
PET PEEVES: People who call others emo lesbians for wearing black and going to an all girls school and the phrase "I'm pretty sure..."
LIKES/DISLIKES: black, red, Hellsing, photoshop and movement / sitting still, love songs, pictures, and people who discriminate
REASON FOR JOINING: looked interesting.  

Argentum

7,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Befriended 100

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:42 pm
NAME: Sunny (Ironic, huh?)
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Paramore, Muse, The Black Ghosts, Mutemath, Blue Foundation, Daft Punk, Shiny Toy Guns, Rob Zombie, My Chemical Romance, Amy Lee, Flyleaf, Rise Against... (Not much Goth rock but I'm expanding!)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Shopping, tattoos, art, music, museums, pets, indie film, writing, poetry, wikipedia, dark romance, anime and manga, vampires, ghosts, movie monsters, classic film and music, graveyards, bats, fashion... (I have A LOT of interests)
PERSONALITY: Perky and romantic. I'm also pretty funny I like to think. I'm probably the most optimistic goth you'll ever stumble accross. I don't intend to ever grow up, though I have my moments. I worship my husband and ALL my pets. Also, as a fun fact, I'm a certified genius. I live in Virginia. It's not hard.
PET PEEVES: It takes a lot to get to me. I get set off by closed minds, rudeness, and inexcusably HORRIBLE grammar. (At one point I aimed to be an English teacher. If I correct you I am SO sorry. I'm OCD on certain things and I have my tics. If I upset you just let me know and I'll probably go on an apologetic rant)
LIKES/DISLIKES: Shiny things and dark things/ Mean people
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm a weekend goth and taking a spin in cultural anthropology. It'd be nice to make some like-minded amigos and learn... BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:00 pm
NAME: Kyo never liked my real name so i use like 5 or 6 different ones, most start with a K
APPEARANCE: User Image sorry for the big image
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, SR-71, Dresden Dolls, Deftones, Static X, and many many more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, music, and more music...oh and anime/manga. and just a bit of Bushido.
PERSONALITY: If your cool with me im cool with you, very fun loving and sometimes kinda hyper but very rarely, mostly quiet.
PET PEEVES: Stupid People
LIKES: Anything to do with music, anime, and manga. As well as people that arent rude or mean.
DISLIKES: Onions, stupid people, and people with an superiority complex
REASON FOR JOINING:ive always had an interest in gothic culture and this seems like a really cool place.  

Alister_King

Master nates_slave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 pm
NAME: Kate or Bunni
APPEARANCE: 5' 6", brown hair, cute butt, size c bra, idk I'm just cute
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manson and Deftones and Korn
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Music, Sleeping, sex, Cooking, and my irl boyfriend Nate heart
PERSONALITY: I can be bubbly biggrin and i can also be a real b***h scream , it just depends on how i feel that day. btw I'm bisexual
PET PEEVES: judgemental people
LIKES/DISLIKES: love girls heart i dislike rap xp
REASON FOR JOINING: I am very much in love and in touch with my dark side ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 am
NAME: Abbey
APPEARANCE:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: AHH! So many! Aiden, Silverstein, Brokencyde, Slipknot, Godsmack, Dot Dot Curve, and The Medic Droid are jst a few.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music and Poetry, skating, art, and anything else really.
PERSONALITY: Completely insane but totally chill.
PET PEEVES: wen ppl tlk lyke dis.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Obbesessions - Music, My fiance Cody, Doing crazy s**t.
Loathes - Old people, preps, cheerleaders, and most of all, GIRLSCOUTS!
REASON FOR JOINING: Cuz I'm Kick-a**!  

i vomit sunshine

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:14 pm
NAME: Rachel
APPEARANCE: 5'0", pale with green eyes and (cureently) pink+orange hair.
FAV. BANDS: Rasputina, Rilo Kiley, Camera Obscura, Bjork.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sewing, cooking, reading.
PERSONALITY: Calm. Almost too calm.
PET PEEVES: Stupidity in general.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Gothic Lolita, Terry Pratchett, kittens, gaming (currently: MapleStory).
REASON FOR JOINING:To meet likeminded individuals.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:30 am
NAME: Chris
APPEARANCE: 1.65, normal body type, white skin, red hair.
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, Godsmack, Marilyn Manson, Deftones, Korn, LP, Static X, Nightwish and a lot more (i listen to a lot of different genders)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Singing, playing my Bass guitar, dancing, chating, driving, traveling.
PERSONALITY: Laid back, cheerful, witty, easily agitated, moody.
PET PEEVES: Stupidity in general
LIKES/DISLIKES: black, animals, quizzes, ethnic food /anything pink, babies, stupid pick-up lines
REASON FOR JOINING: Interested in finding Goths from all over the world smile  

Costans

Aged Humorist

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Invisibility 100

K33PTH3B3AT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:32 am
NAME:anthony(btw i like to be called zetsumei
FAV. BANDS:My Chemical Romance
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:i have no interests, nothing really matters with me.
PERSONALITY:depressed
DISLIKES:myself/the whores that f***** up this world/everybody  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:35 pm
NAME: Kally
APPEARANCE: Short and eh... brunette
FAV. BANDS: Three Days Grace, Blink 182, Breaking Benjamin, Anna Tsuchiya
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Guitar, Music, Boxing, Karate, Snowboarding
PERSONALITY: sarcastic, slightly perverted (but i dont really show it unless I know you well), and to some people I am random.
PET PEEVES: when people write in all caps (unless they are yelling)
LIKES: intersting people, not random randomness, music, oddities, those lame personality tests
DISLIKES: people who think they're hot when they're not, boring people, peas
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw the home page and said, "What the heck, I'm gonna join."  

ikally

9,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

giveintomebbz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:15 am
NAME: Danielle Burton
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, brown eyes. For an everyday clothing I wear my ex-goth friend's halloween clothes. Simplifying it, I wear halloween costumes as an everyday attire!
FAV. BANDS: (In order) Metallica, Dragonforce, Nightwish.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading (don't call me weird. I don't know why I like that stuff either!
PERSONALITY: I can be annoying at times, but any other time i'm always having a laugh with my two best friends!!! mrgreen
PET PEEVES: It isn't really a peeve, but it is a fear: CLOWNS!!!!!!!! They scare the bejeebus out of me!!!!!!
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like watching films and Dairy Milk. I hate people who think their goths when clearly they are not
REASON FOR JOINING: Everyone hates me for being a goth, and I would like to be around people who appreciate what i like!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games