Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:18 pm
(i'm going... tommorwo i have work, and my internet is lagging...

Nite everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:11 am
i have just a few precius minutes of internet time guys! if i don't awnser, then that means i'm going back to work again...!!  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:19 am
(Oh! Welcome back dude!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:22 am
Juno rubs her head. "Neh, it's ok... who knows, i can try out those gnarly tight suits they use to hold people. .that could complement my chains.. "he says, smirking at her. " Too bad they haven't served me brocolli stew... i can't sniff too much blood right now, i'm under the effects of anesthetic spells, but it still is a probable chance that i might jump agasin into my form.. " he says this sadly.

(No sign of dad.. still enough time to rp. Man.. Gaia Jigsaw in my dads computer ROCKS! i'll finnally be able to work on that insane puzzle!

I wonder how much gold you get from it?  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:26 am
THe Head Mage walks toward Juno, holding a vial on his hands. "Ah, Mr. Juno... your potion is ready..." he says as he hands him the vial. "Take 3 drops of this potion every 48 hours, and you won't be able to tranform... but I'm afraid you will still be able to hear the voice in your head." he said.

Tomoe smiled toward Juno and nuzzled him. "See? Now you have nothing to worry about!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 am
Gtg. Dad came.. see ya all tonight.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:34 am
(dont know if i can get on alot like i always do, family here T T someone save me, i already have a headache XDD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:40 am
(what i miss) ...  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:44 am
(Nothing much. Nightbane didn't get executed and JUno's recovering. Oh April sorry to hear about that ._. it must sux badly)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:47 am
k) gets up and looks for tamohoe  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:58 am
Tomoe walks out of the Mages room and goes outside, toward the river.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:33 am
(On at someplace away from my mom...and her constant screaming. April I'd be glad to switch places with you..let's just say my mom's side of the family is full Italian and their 'inside' voices are louder than SMG's.)

Nightbane had been busy writing a letter to Valdamt. I can't have them thinking I am alive...not now. I didn't think I would be coming back when I wrote the first letter. Nightbane finished and snuck to the castle. He paid a guard to give him the letter and keep quiet.

The letter read...

Dear Lord Valdamt,

We are sorry for the execution escapee, William Wither. We are pleased to announce that the fugitive was found in a nearby village and was shot to death. His mangled body was recovered and burned. We apologize that you did not witness this as a fellow respected man of our society.

Sincerely,
General Forecystes.

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:44 am
(My Family is puertorrican... they scream a lot to XD)

The guard entered the castle and walked towards Valdamt's study, were he was currently reding some pettitions and signing some paper. "Sir... erm... this arrived for you," the guard said, handing him the letter.

Valdamt raised an eyebrow, curiously. "A Letter?" he mumbled. He took the letter in his hands, broke the seal, and began to read it, his eyes moving side to side, and turning into a dark crimson color with anger. "Damn it all!" he said and was about to rip the letter to shreds, but decided that Bella would have to read it too; so he just stood up, cracked his knuckles. "ARRRGH!" he yelled as he crushed a wall with his mere fist, leaving a very big hole in it. "he sighed softly as he turned to the guard, who was terrefied, being his first time seeing Valdamt act like this. "Search for Bella and bring her here... I have to break the news to her." he said as he sat back down.

"S-She hasn't returned from the r-river, Your Highness," he said, feeling his knees shake a bit.

"..... Very well." Valdamt said, returning to his work. "You may leave." the guard bowed down and walked really fast out of the Study.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:50 am
(Lol, so now you know why I may constantly complain of a headache. That plus a class during the summer and I feel like my head is splitting in two.)

Nightbane got back to the cave. He saw Bella in a corner sound asleep. Nightbane sat down and thought of what to do. If I hurry I can get away...I can search for my brother and no one will be able to find me...but can I really bring myself to leave her?  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:53 am
(T T My family is hispanic, so yea) she stirrs in her sleep and wakes up "Will?" she asked sitting up and stretching  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games