Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:09 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She smiled softly and noded. "Sure... if that's what you wish to do," she said giggling.

"Alrighty then," he said happily, standing up. "Where would you like to go?" he asked, already taking her by the hand and walking out of the forest.

She blushed a bit. "Well... anywhere they serve fruit I guess..." she said smiling slightly.

"Oh, I know the perfect place to go," he said eagerly taking a quick left. He led her to an old house, and walked behind it, revealing a beautiful orchird filled with all kinds of fruits and vegetables. "I know the people here, so they won't mind if we take some things to eat," he said, grinning big.

"Oh wow..." she said looking at verything with wide, surprised eyes. "Cherries! My favorite!" she said grabbing some cherries and eating the. "Hmm.... they're so fresh..."

"Yep, the best you can find. I kind of did a...'favor'...for them in my service with the King," he said, taking an apple and biting into it.

She smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you... oh, bananas!" she says grabbing two of them. She peels one and begins to eat it."Oh... really? That's good..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:12 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She blushed a bit. "Well... anywhere they serve fruit I guess..." she said smiling slightly.

"Oh, I know the perfect place to go," he said eagerly taking a quick left. He led her to an old house, and walked behind it, revealing a beautiful orchird filled with all kinds of fruits and vegetables. "I know the people here, so they won't mind if we take some things to eat," he said, grinning big.

"Oh wow..." she said looking at verything with wide, surprised eyes. "Cherries! My favorite!" she said grabbing some cherries and eating the. "Hmm.... they're so fresh..."

"Yep, the best you can find. I kind of did a...'favor'...for them in my service with the King," he said, taking an apple and biting into it.

She smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you... oh, bananas!" she says grabbing two of them. She peels one and begins to eat it."Oh... really? That's good..."

"I guess so...not what I had to do though if you think about it..." he said, finishing the apple and biting into a tangerine.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:15 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"I guess so...not what I had to do though if you think about it..." he said, finishing the apple and biting into a tangerine.

"Oh... what did you do... may I ask?" she asked him, peeling the other banana and eating it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:17 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Oh... what did you do... may I ask?" she asked him, peeling the other banana and eating it.

"Well...the people were new to the business, and had some tough competition. So they told the King he could take as much fruit as he wants......if he sent someone to...'eliminate' the competition," he said, remembering the fire and brutal screams, his face saddened by what he had done.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:20 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Well...the people were new to the business, and had some tough competition. So they told the King he could take as much fruit as he wants......if he sent someone to...'eliminate' the competition," he said, remembering the fire and brutal screams, his face saddened by what he had done.

"Oh.... my...." she said, looking at him sadly, not eating anymore. ".... don't worry about it. What's done is done, is in the past now..." she aid placing a hand on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:21 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Oh.... my...." she said, looking at him sadly, not eating anymore. ".... don't worry about it. What's done is done, is in the past now..." she aid placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I know...I'm just...a little afraid I'll never be forgiven....for all I've done," he said, looking at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"I know...I'm just...a little afraid I'll never be forgiven....for all I've done," he said, looking at her.

She looks at him sadly and suddenly hugs him tightly. "Don't say that.... so what if they dont? you don't need their forgiveness to live on. If you regrett everything bad you've done and you feel bad, than that's enough for you start a new life," Tanya said whiel hugging him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She looks at him sadly and suddenly hugs him tightly. "Don't say that.... so what if they dont? you don't need their forgiveness to live on. If you regrett everything bad you've done and you feel bad, than that's enough for you start a new life," Tanya said whiel hugging him.

He blushed as she hugged him, putting his arms around her and holding her tight. "Thanks..." he said, quietly, hugging her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:29 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

He blushed as she hugged him, putting his arms around her and holding her tight. "Thanks..." he said, quietly, hugging her.

She smiled and patted him softly on the back. "No problem..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:31 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

He closed his eyes and stood there, hugging her, happy to find a true friend.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:34 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She smiled at him and softly rubbed his back. "You know... any time you have a problem... you can come to me. I'll help you, no matter what it takes.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:35 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She smiled at him and softly rubbed his back. "You know... any time you have a problem... you can come to me. I'll help you, no matter what it takes.."

"Thank you....you're probably....the only true friend I have...that cares..." he said, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:37 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Thank you....you're probably....the only true friend I have...that cares..." he said, smiling at her.

Tanya laughed softly. "I could say the same about you... you're my first true friend."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:38 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

Tanya laughed softly. "I could say the same about you... you're my first true friend."

"Cool," he said, still hugging her. "So...what should we do now?"  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:40 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Cool," he said, still hugging her. "So...what should we do now?"

"Well.... we took a bath and ate.... I have no clue..." she said while blushing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games