Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:16 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Thanks ^^

story behind it: I was riding along with my mom to the store, and I looked over and barely saw this design. don't know what it was, but what I kinda piece together in my mind, was the Dodge ram head, with liek flames around it.

I got home, I drew out a evil ram head. based loosely on the evil head head sticker I saw online. and draw liek flames. Then made it into a spade shape. I drew only have, and used my art shop to make it a full picture ^^ I'm going to do an all red one, and the one you said would look neater.

Funky. razz

Yo Rin.

I have another design, that isn't a car company, that I want to do, I got from looking at a sticker some one had, that was a deer skull with some really evil looking antlers. I'm doing something else's skull, and like flames and horns
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:20 pm

Hey there, how are you?

haythere

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:21 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I have another design, that isn't a car company, that I want to do, I got from looking at a sticker some one had, that was a deer skull with some really evil looking antlers. I'm doing something else's skull, and like flames and horns

Go for it, this one came out good enough. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:21 pm

Rinchans-flower
Hey there, how are you?

fine, you?

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:23 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

^^ thanks

though the skull one is going to be harder, cause it's not just like shadows, I'm making is more detailed and stuff.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:28 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

^^ thanks

though the skull one is going to be harder, cause it's not just like shadows, I'm making is more detailed and stuff.

Well good luck then.

I'm fine Rin.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:30 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

^^ thanks

Well good luck then.

I'm fine Rin.

thanks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:33 pm

Ack, I think part of this movie was cut off for some reason... gonk Hopefully I'm not missing much...

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:35 pm

Eddily
Ack, I think part of this movie was cut off for some reason... gonk Hopefully I'm not missing much...

what movie, what part, what now?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:37 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily

Final Destination 2, I downloaded it so I could watch it.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:40 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily

Final Destination 2, I downloaded it so I could watch it.

gasp, you download movies? *hides his tons of comics and mp3s* for shame XP

never seen it, so can't really tell you what is what.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:43 pm

Final Destination 3 is coming out, they're been playing the trailer for it at the theater

haythere

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:46 pm

Rinchans-flower
Final Destination 3 is coming out, they're been playing the trailer for it at the theater

They are?! gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:47 pm

Rinchans-flower

how can it be finnal, if there is three?

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:47 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
gasp, you download movies? *hides his tons of comics and mp3s* for shame XP

never seen it, so can't really tell you what is what.

Yep. I don't burn them anymore unless on certain instances, like Bagi. razz Last night I saw Kung Fu Hustle.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games