Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:18 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Nightwish did a cover of a Megadeth song? o.o

Yeah, it's a live track, but sounds great.

has to. man it's like.... like.... hmm, don't know what could compair. not sure one great has covered something by another great. Like Dark Natasha taking Zig Zag, and making her in her own style.

Heh.

mna, that would be awesome. Maybe I'll commission Her to do a Zig picture, when I ask for a Sura picture

That'd be pimp. razz
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:25 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Nightwish did a cover of a Megadeth song? o.o

Yeah, it's a live track, but sounds great.

has to. man it's like.... like.... hmm, don't know what could compair. not sure one great has covered something by another great. Like Dark Natasha taking Zig Zag, and making her in her own style.

Heh.

mna, that would be awesome. Maybe I'll commission Her to do a Zig picture, when I ask for a Sura picture

That'd be pimp. razz

can you do that? ask an artist to draw some one else's character?

it would be one of the best Zig pictures ever.

also reminds me, that cooling off the slopes picture I got from you. An older picture I did of Sura, has markings like the ones on Zig's ski suit. though was kinda neat ^^;

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:28 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

also reminds me, that cooling off the slopes picture I got from you. An older picture I did of Sura, has markings like the ones on Zig's ski suit. though was kinda neat ^^;

Well, I got Meph to do that avatar edit, not sure. When you first mentioned it, I thought of a zig picture that I thought was her, or somebody like her, but I just went to go find it and it said BR on it. sad

Nifty. smile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:31 pm

*stretches, laying down* How is everyone?

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:33 pm

Diana Vulpes

Alright, getting bored though.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Well, I got Meph to do that avatar edit, not sure. When you first mentioned it, I thought of a zig picture that I thought was her, or somebody like her, but I just went to go find it and it said BR on it. sad

Nifty. smile

I've seen a couple "realistic" Zig pics, but none of them are as freak'n awesome, as a Dark Natasha Zig Zag picture would be.

how come you didn't ask me to do that Sasha avi. I do edits.... sniff, you don't like my avi work?

Skuger Moonclaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:36 pm

Eddily
Diana Vulpes

*pokes boredom*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:38 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I've seen a couple "realistic" Zig pics, but none of them are as freak'n awesome, as a Dark Natasha Zig Zag picture would be.

how come you didn't ask me to do that Sasha avi. I do edits.... sniff, you don't like my avi work?

Yeah that's true.

I don't know, I didn't think of that. Not sure how you'd get since it's a girl too.

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:39 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes

*pokes boredom*
eek
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:47 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Yeah that's true.

I don't know, I didn't think of that. Not sure how you'd get since it's a girl too.

na, only playing. I haven't really done commissioned avi edits. but I've done girls. did Samus, did Shorty, did... some girl on here. and done a few women. I don't yiff women, but I can draw them. Be sexist if I didn't.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:48 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Yeah that's true.

na, only playing. I haven't really done commissioned avi edits. but I've done girls. did Samus, did Shorty, did... some girl on here. and done a few women. I don't yiff women, but I can draw them. Be sexist if I didn't.

But you have issues drawing yiffy women right? blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:48 pm

Hey Arty

Say, how come I'm the owner of FH?

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:50 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Yeah that's true.

But you have issues drawing yiffy women right? blaugh

<.< uh, remember "First Time" my pic of Sasha and Zig Zag being very yiffy, and showing basicaly everything a women can show, that is dirty?

I just have trouble drawing women, cause I'm not use to the figure, and I don't draw boobies well.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:50 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Hey Arty

Say, how come I'm the owner of FH?

Cause I don't really spend a whole lot of time their and frankly don't care for the company to be found, present company excepted. So I leave its fate to you.

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:52 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
<.< uh, remember "First Time" my pic of Sasha and Zig Zag being very yiffy, and showing basicaly everything a women can show, that is dirty?

I just have trouble drawing women, cause I'm not use to the figure, and I don't draw boobies well.

Shh! You weren't supposed to remember that one. ninja

Now that makes sense.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games