Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
^^^^^^ The Person Above You Game ^^^^^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:38 am
^^is a pink wolf  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 am
^^ is a sexy Fox.  

Jammer2omega

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:47 am
^^is fantabulous  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:11 am
^^^^^
EDIT:
Is wearing big boots.
o:  

Beautiful Vomit

Loiterer

Medicinal Hugs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 am
Has a very warm and cuddly looking hat.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 pm
^^ wants a hug  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 pm
^ has red on,

Also the anthrolounge is a pile of vomit, I quit their guild, all they do is enforce rules against anything that tells them they are Wrong and so forth, so if you say "Aww man" or "Holy crap this forums dead." they say TROLLL report you start a bunch of crap so on and so forth.... over nothing lie to gaia mods saying you did this and that and etc, (Sorry decided to use the other thing they pulled to make it take less space)

heh thank god I can still hang out in this guild.....I love the the AFG mainly because people here are actually mature and smart rather then being a bunch of kids trying to run something they don't understand.

another things is They (Anthro lounge mods) even threatend to Call the cops on me or take me to court/jail, I'm dead ******** serious! ._. I think gaia's community (Some not all) are falling apart....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:57 pm
^^loves to death

I have to agree, gaia now is totally different than what it was when i joined in late 2004, early 2005. More kids, spammers, trollers, and people who just want to cyber ******** you are here, and it is really annoying as hell, instead of having people who want to just have a normal talk to you.  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm
^^ has a magical mystic guitar that can summon and control the dead biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:11 pm
^ Has blue hair,

Yeah I totally agree not only that but there's a ton of people who just want to get you in trouble over things you didn't even do or things that there's no point in saying "So and so did this" it's like being in freakin' elementary school all over again, I think gaia needs to have an IQ test proving that in some way they are smarter (or more mature) then at least a 12yr old but without the "Pervert 24/7, RAPE SEX ********" stuff you know? (Ps: accidently bumped caps but to lazy to change that xD)  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm
^is ranting
Gaia has changed horribly. Many older users have left because they cant stand how crass an commercial it is and the fact that everyone gets butthurt when people from outside a group or forum come in, act differently and start arguments.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 pm
^^ agrees with you.

I have to agree, i am probably one of the few old 2004/2005 users that are still here, but i hardly go on any way any more because of the fact that i got hacked a couple times, and i dont have any of the accounts i got hacked back, except for one, and i still had all the items and crap.

I just made that one a mule and this one my main account, since meh, what ever. but old gaia was more fun, and i liked the fact that we could have a savings account so where we can keep our gold instead of carrying it around in our account  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Peregrine87

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

9,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 pm
^Has lost me as I am relatively new to gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:32 pm
^^^^
Is lost.
P:  

Beautiful Vomit

Loiterer

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 pm
^^^cant stop saying how cute she is 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games