Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:51 pm

Good is dumb.

Man... now I'm going to have to use that Spaceballs line....

But I designed Ferno to be crafty. He's not supposed to be obvious. There's a reason he's known as the "spectre" or the "lord of shadows" throughout the ranks of the sith. there's a reason why his methods of capture and interrogation are feared by even the hands of krayt, and why Malady continues to fear for her job.

the only person which really doesn't fear him is Link, and that's because he's too pure to be seduced by the faint waves of deciet that give Ferno his power. Just like fire, you die by axphixiation more than the flames themselves, but Link happens to have a portable air tank...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:10 pm

To say Link doesnt Fear him is Calling Link stupid.

He's been warned multiple times by his master of Ferno's abilites.
He fears what Ferno is capable of, his combat prowess and his dark side strengths. And that fear makes him respect what Ferno can do, thus decreasing the chance of a suprise in a fight catching him completely off guard.
He doesnt fear Ferno as others would, however.
He was defeated once. He can be defeated again.
Though Link is painfully aware he's also victim to that law.

If you dont respect your opponent's capabilites, he kills you.

And lets face it. Good is Dumb.
Ive handed Link a major clue to whats going down on Sullust and he cant figure it out.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:18 pm

What I'm really saying though is that we need more visible Sith, people who can hound the Imperial Knights and the Community and give them opportunities to battle the Dark Side and the powers that be.
Hell even more Imperials would be welcome.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:50 pm

True, but I fear that perhaps I'm making Krayt too... amiable right off the bat.

I really need political attention to shift more dictator-like. After he cures the sullustians, he needs to make his rule far more absolute, using his military to offensively wage war on the populace until he can secure the galaxy as his own, rather than this covert stuff.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:02 am

given the Kenet rebellion, he has plenty of excuses to tighten his grip.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:34 am

Really. I'm surprised noone other than the local fleets and Fleet Command have noticed.

And yet I still don't warrant a declaration of war...

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:05 am

It's because you don't have enough forces to be a direct military threat to the empire... We've got tens of thousands of a star destroyers, your forces are just a minor distraction.

And no, you don't have enough ships to raid Garos IV, we've got a lot of capital ships there, and more on the way.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:18 am

stellarmagic
It's because you don't have enough forces to be a direct military threat to the empire... We've got tens of thousands of a star destroyers, your forces are just a minor distraction.

And no, you don't have enough ships to raid Garos IV, we've got a lot of capital ships there, and more on the way.
Then I guess I can't have a victory. Oh well, nice knowing everyone.

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:59 am

What exactly would a raid on Garos IV gain you EK? It's not a commercial center, so any economic damage would be negligable. It's a military outpost, and in order to strike a military outpost you need speed, surprise, and strength... none of which you have from the battle plan you've made up.

Also, you have to remember Garos IV is among the top ten most fortified worlds in the Empire.

A raid on other worlds would make much more sense.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:24 am

Then where else would I attack where I cpould reach? Junction? Centares? Tannaab? Just about everywhere is crawling with Imps.

Like you said, your forces are busy holing me up, and they've done that. I can't leave my Empire, so I have to attack close to home.

Or I stick with raiding. I'm doing exactly what you told me to do, and none of you are going to let me delete my posts.

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:27 am

So run away! There's nothing wrong with saying I made a mistake and retreating... even Thrawn did that.

What you should do now is set a trap, use the Imperial's offensive nature against them. While you set the trap keep on raiding the enemy... and no one raids a military outpost unless they're planning on demolishing the outpost. You raid the supplies and convoys to said outpost until their weak enough that you can take them on.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:27 am

You could always make up some world to hit.
Theres never enough planets in the galaxy.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:30 am

Oh, there's an idea. Spread the enemy defenses thin, and then attack.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:06 pm

OMG!!!
Drako Prime's Droid body is back for revenge!!! burning_eyes

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:51 pm

Time to go corrupt
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games