Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:16 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[wow, can Yinko get any more girly?]]

((Are you saying 9 year old girls aren't girly? xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:17 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Yinko is a little girl. I think thats the pinacle of girlyness. 3nodding ))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:20 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
After gathering thier things they made thier way to Mai's house. Removing her shoes as she walked in she called for her mother. When she recived no answer, she shrugged. "Must be out on a mission somewhere. Oh well. Come on in."
Mai ran off and returned with a small stack of clothes. "Here you go Yinko-chan, you can wear some of my old clothes. The bath is down that way."
Yinko looked absolutly thrilled. She grabbed the clothes and ran down the hall.
"She's cute." she remarked to Shinji.
"Very. So... I guess your mom's out on a mission. My dad is always out on a mission. He never has time for anything else," Shinji muttered. "Okay, I'll take a bath after Yinko-sama"

Mai stepped behind Jin and began to manuver him down the hall. "Let's see if we can't get you looking better too. I think some of my Father's old clothes will fit you."
Shinji smiled as he watched Mai usher around. He remebered the first time he met Mai...
Flashback
Mai was taken aback. "Me? Molest YOU? Don't make me laugh! You're not even mildly attractive!" Mai cursed under her breath. Apparently he wasn't wounded much at all. She had went through that whole ordeal for nothing, and that put her in a very bad mood.
"Well, you're not exactly first class for me, either." Senji lied. He quickly downed a dry pill, probably one of Chou's crazy pills.
"Now if you will�"

Shinji laughed to himself and wondered if Yinko was done.

Mai had just dressed Jin when someone yugged on the back of her dress. She turned and saw Yinko looking embarrassed. "What is it Yinko-chan."
Yinko looked down at the ground. "That bath is real big and scary..."
Mai smiled warmly. "Would you like me to take a bath with you?"
Yinko rubbed her eyes (she had cried a bit) and nodded.
They both headed into the bath.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:20 am
[[still, you get to a point were someone is just to sweet and you want to puke. Especially when you know far to many girls that use that to get things]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:22 am
Muuga ran off south. "I think I saw a village over this way. Seems like the perfect place to start."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:25 am
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga ran off south. "I think I saw a village over this way. Seems like the perfect place to start."

"See you there." shouted Yamazaki as he ran past Muuga.  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:29 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Muuga arrived in the village and laughed. He threw Mai's sword at a passing villager and pinned him to a wall. Kisai's ring he just embbeded in the dirt. He soon went to work, slaughtering and drinking blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:32 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[still, you get to a point were someone is just to sweet and you want to puke. Especially when you know far to many girls that use that to get things]]

((Are you gonna sit here and gossip all day or are you gonna post?))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:33 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
After gathering thier things they made thier way to Mai's house. Removing her shoes as she walked in she called for her mother. When she recived no answer, she shrugged. "Must be out on a mission somewhere. Oh well. Come on in."
Mai ran off and returned with a small stack of clothes. "Here you go Yinko-chan, you can wear some of my old clothes. The bath is down that way."
Yinko looked absolutly thrilled. She grabbed the clothes and ran down the hall.
"She's cute." she remarked to Shinji.
"Very. So... I guess your mom's out on a mission. My dad is always out on a mission. He never has time for anything else," Shinji muttered. "Okay, I'll take a bath after Yinko-sama"

Mai stepped behind Jin and began to manuver him down the hall. "Let's see if we can't get you looking better too. I think some of my Father's old clothes will fit you."
Shinji smiled as he watched Mai usher around. He remebered the first time he met Mai...
Flashback
Mai was taken aback. "Me? Molest YOU? Don't make me laugh! You're not even mildly attractive!" Mai cursed under her breath. Apparently he wasn't wounded much at all. She had went through that whole ordeal for nothing, and that put her in a very bad mood.
"Well, you're not exactly first class for me, either." Senji lied. He quickly downed a dry pill, probably one of Chou's crazy pills.
"Now if you will�"

Shinji laughed to himself and wondered if Yinko was done.

Mai had just dressed Jin when someone yugged on the back of her dress. She turned and saw Yinko looking embarrassed. "What is it Yinko-chan."
Yinko looked down at the ground. "That bath is real big and scary..."
Mai smiled warmly. "Would you like me to take a bath with you?"
Yinko rubbed her eyes (she had cried a bit) and nodded.
They both headed into the bath.
Shinji smiled and and sat down. "How nice, to see that they were getting along so well," He layed his head back and closed his eyes. A flash of pictures flowed in his head. Pictures of when she...
Flashback 2
A cool spray of blood was painted across Senji's face. A skinny young girl fell into Senji's hands.
"Akane...!" Senji realized it was his guardian. A few tears streaked down his face. He shook his head in disbelief.
"No... you..." Senji stuttered, choking on his words.
"Mrs Kazuma let me out b-" Akane coughed up some blood. She reached out for Senji's face. Senji clutched her cold hand.
"Looks like I can't marry you anymore Senji-san" She giggled weakly. She went limp and fell out of his hands. Senji shed a few more tears and closed her eyes. He layed her down carefully. He got up and walked towards Muuga. His eyes planted on the ground. Eventually he looked up with the biggest grin on his face. His Reikigan was swirling and his veins were bulging.
"This is not allowed" Senji said, obviously delusioned.

Shinji sat up, he was sweating and tears had streamed down his face. He groaned and whiped his face on his shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:39 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Muuga arrived in the village and laughed. He threw Mai's sword at a passing villager and pinned him to a wall. Kisai's ring he just embbeded in the dirt. He soon went to work, slaughtering a drinking blood.

The sound of screams and the sight of blood sent Yamazaki into a place of pure insanity as he started to kill anything and everything that moved. He had longed for the slaughter. Now that day had finnaly come as it would for his sister.  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:41 am
Mai sighed and slipped deeper into the water. She didn't realize just how much she wanted a bath herself. Yinko was playing around in the bath making bubbling noises. Mai chuckled. She was an only child, so she never had anyone to play with growing up. No one wanted to play with the graveyard kid.
"Mai-sama? Can I live here?" Yinko asked softly.
Mai looked into her eyes and saw the rough life that she had endured. Alomst complete memories...
She blinked. Was she starting to gain her mother's powers? To gaze into someone's soul?
"Uh.. yes. Of course you can Yinko-chan." she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:41 am
Rio and Hytoshi (which btw where the hell has he been?) stood outside the doors into the last room, the one that would be filled with Hyuuga and Rio was deep in thought. He need to find a way to do this without endagering his or Hytoshi's life, and he didn't want to kill the Hyuugas, as they weren't real enemies, so that made his list of vaible action go way down, and now that Masayuki and Lin weren't in sight, he was out two good ninjas. He needed to think this out, if only Reena was here, she was always the master tactition on the team, give her 5 minutes and Rio swore she could make a plan to beat an Anbu squad with 3 jounin and few gennins. But she wasn't here, and she wouldn't always be there to ask for advice on battle plans, so he needed to learn to do this as well as he could.....  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:46 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((Are you saying 9 year old girls aren't girly? xd ))
[[yeah, girly, but Yinko is to the point of baby-ish] (oh and i'll be off for a short while, need to change rooms)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:48 am
Masayuki Skidded to a halt before the Hyuuga gaurd. He let down Lin-Mao and turned to her.
"Uh, I don't know. They aren't moving, just standing there." She replied rubbing her butt which Masayuki has unceremoniously dropped her on.
Without further discussion, Masayuki charged one Hyuuga. The chosen guard jumped over his head and scored a soft hand hit on his side. The mute nin stumbled forward, but turned on his attacker and swung down on him. He avoided it, causing the stike to pummel the ground senting chucnks of stone flying every which way. Lin-Mao had to jump around to avoid being hit. "Can't you fight a little cleaner?" she shouted.
The other Hyuugas simply stood in their places, unmoving.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:48 am
Dragon Sneeze
Mai sighed and slipped deeper into the water. She didn't realize just how much she wanted a bath herself. Yinko was playing around in the bath making bubbling noises. Mai chuckled. She was an only child, so she never had anyone to play with growing up. No one wanted to play with the graveyard kid.
"Mai-sama? Can I live here?" Yinko asked softly.
Mai looked into her eyes and saw the rough life that she had endured. Alomst complete memories...
She blinked. Was she starting to gain her mother's powers? To gaze into someone's soul?
"Uh.. yes. Of course you can Yinko-chan." she replied.
Shinji looked at Jin. He had his usual face on. Not much of a talker. This made Shinji fell akward. He got up and knocked on the bathroom wall. "Hey guys... I'm going outside" He said shakily. "Call me when you're done, 'kay". With that he walked outside and sat on the stairs leading up the house. Eventually he put his head in his hands. "She was here just a few days ago..."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games