Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:56 am
Nightbane looks at Bella. "Mornin'. I believe your father is looking for you.." Nightbane was thinking of his letter, "..you may want to talk to him. But please...don't tell him I'm still alive."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:56 am
(man I really pitty you for being in summer school. It's like the worst thing ever XD Oh so you be hispanic too April?)

Tomoe arrived to the river and looked around. "Hm...? I thought Bella was supposed to be here.... " she said. "Oh no.... maybe she got captured by the humans!! Oh no.. oh no, no, no, NO!" she began to panic. "BELLA!!!" she yelled tring to find her  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:57 am
(yep and part indian, but thats about it)she rubbs her eyes "sure, i wont tell him...as long as i stay with you" she said looking at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:00 pm
(XD I'm just puertorrican) Tomoe was panicking now. "Oh! What do i do! What do I do!" she said, looking around franatically. "BELLA!" she yelled again.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:01 pm
(lol sweet)"im okay tomoe" she said in her head "im just.......uhh swimming around" she closes her eyes and clones herself "im at the other river" she said her clone swimming around  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:02 pm
(What's worse is I did it out of choice. All for another language class. Well at least if a teacher asks me a question I don't know I can say 'No hablo ingleses' lol.)

Nightbane smiled at her. "Thanks. I just don't want to endanger anyone." Nightbane's ear twitches a second. He hears 'Bella' reverberating throughout the cave by him and into the cave they were at. "You hear that? Your being called. I think it's...Tomoe."  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:05 pm
"Gah... don't scare me like that again... darn, why do I always forget about our telephaty...." she said to her in her head. "Well, okay then, have fun!" she said as she returned toward the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:08 pm
(Brb food time XD)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:08 pm
(lol nice and kk) she stands up and walks over to him "yea its okay i told her i was swimming" she sits in front of him hugging him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:12 pm
Nightbane hugs her back. He didn't want her to go but he had to do something that he didn't want to bring her along with. "You should go back to the castle. If you are gone too long they may come looking for you. And if they find me than my cover is blown."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:29 pm
she looks down and starts the play with her braclet "im not going back" she muttered not looking at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 pm
Nightbane looked at her. "Why not?"  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:32 pm
(I don't speak english either XD lol jk) Valdamt stares at the wall and sighs. "How am I going to break it to her....? 'Bella, Nightbane is dead.'... no, no, no.... that's too harsh and cold..." he stands up and paces the room. "I need to be soft..." he muttered as he placed his hands behind his back in a thoughtful matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:33 pm
she bites her bottom lip "because if i go back then you will leave a-and i dont want you to.."  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:36 pm
Nightbane sighed and brushed some hair away from her face. "I promise you. I will not leave you. I am not going anywhere anytime soon..I promise." Nightbane hugged her and knew that he never tried to go against his promises. Not unless he had to so it looked like he was stuck in his cave.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games