Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:43 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She smiled at him and softly rubbed his back. "You know... any time you have a problem... you can come to me. I'll help you, no matter what it takes.."

"Thank you....you're probably....the only true friend I have...that cares..." he said, smiling at her.

Tanya laughed softly. "I could say the same about you... you're my first true friend."

"Cool," he said, still hugging her. "So...what should we do now?"

"Well.... we took a bath and ate.... I have no clue..." she said while blushing.

"Neither do I..." he said, blushing when she said they took a bath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:46 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She smiled at him and softly rubbed his back. "You know... any time you have a problem... you can come to me. I'll help you, no matter what it takes.."

"Thank you....you're probably....the only true friend I have...that cares..." he said, smiling at her.

Tanya laughed softly. "I could say the same about you... you're my first true friend."

"Well.... we took a bath and ate.... I have no clue..." she said while blushing.

She laughs when he blushes. "Let's just take a walk then... to exercise a bit." she said smiling.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:47 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She laughs when he blushes. "Let's just take a walk then... to exercise a bit." she said smiling.

"Okay," he said, slowly letting go of her, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:50 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She smiles at him slightly and begins to walk. "So... what made you stop working for the king?"  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:56 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She smiles at him slightly and begins to walk. "So... what made you stop working for the king?"

"Well, I kind of got sick of his attitude and what he was doing. At first, I joined the rebellion so I could become King, but I started to think about what I did...and realized I didn't want to be King...I just needed someone to care for me," he said, walking with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Well, I kind of got sick of his attitude and what he was doing. At first, I joined the rebellion so I could become King, but I started to think about what I did...and realized I didn't want to be King...I just needed someone to care for me," he said, walking with her.

"Oh... I've alwys wanted to kill the king... I didn't want to tell you this... but when I was sometime around... 13 years, he took me from my forest and imprisoned me... that was the first time I had contact with people..."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:04 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Oh... I've alwys wanted to kill the king... I didn't want to tell you this... but when I was sometime around... 13 years, he took me from my forest and imprisoned me... that was the first time I had contact with people..."

"I see. Well don't worry, I won't let anything else happen to you, and we'll make the King pay for what he's done," he said, looking at her caringly.
(Gtg cya later)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:06 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"I see. Well don't worry, I won't let anything else happen to you, and we'll make the King pay for what he's done," he said, looking at her caringly.
(Gtg cya later)

(oki doki! See ya =3)
She smiled toward him. "Thank you... I eally appreciate it."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:09 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Gtg cya later)

(oki doki! See ya =3)

"You're welcome," he said, smiling back at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:12 pm
MAGIC MUSHROOMS MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Gtg cya later)

(oki doki! See ya =3)

"So... are you any good in fighting or selfdefense?" she asks him, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:15 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Gtg cya later)

(oki doki! See ya =3)

"So... are you any good in fighting or selfdefense?" she asks him, smiling softly.

"Haha the King trusted me with his life...so yes, I am very good at it," he said, slightly laughing. "Why do you ask?"  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:19 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Gtg cya later)

(oki doki! See ya =3)

"Haha the King trusted me with his life...so yes, I am very good at it," he said, slightly laughing. "Why do you ask?"

She smiled at him, "No reason." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:22 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(oki doki! See ya =3)

"Um...alrighty then," he said, clearly not getting what was funny.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:24 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(oki doki! See ya =3)

"Um...alrighty then," he said, clearly not getting what was funny.

She looked at his expresion and smiled softly. "Never mind me.... I'm just random like that," she said while walking.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games