Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:02 am
she yawns and makes a whip of fire, she snapps it smiling "alright lets play" she hits a tree and hits everything with the whip creating invisible fire  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:04 am
takes a walk outside, "I'm ssssssssssoooooooooo bored." he says, walking around.  

hoplite323

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:06 am
Kyo Gets to her Dorm she gets her Rommote Turns on the Stereo and it Plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChKoPQtGbQo on Full Blast she throwsher Ipod on the Couch and Changes Into her Black Pencil Legs her Boots Black Arm Warmers and Short Sleeved Black and White Striped Sweater with a Sleeveless Black Shirt and White Tie  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:07 am
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
she was yelling at us....or did you blank out are you stupid what didnt you listen to her come on i was listening and now she's on the ipod...i blame you and im going to find out whats in your back room....i bet its d.i.l.d.o.'s or double dongs or vibrators or...VIBRA PADS!!!!!

whats he mater with her
....i think its something we did
well il fix it
{omg i didnt even know it got to that size...good for you}
not with out me got it im helping because im not going to look like tha a*****e.....mr. i have dildos behind the big bad door

no you are a a*****e and im the one who likes her... dam it i just sed that
the first step is admitence and....THE SECOND IS HAVING ME BLAB ABOUT IT
tye jumps out of the spring grabs a towel and runs through the boys locker room heading for kyo to tell her the big news  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:12 am
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
....i think its something we did
well il fix it
{omg i didnt even know it got to that size...good for you}
not with out me got it im helping because im not going to look like tha a*****e.....mr. i have dildos behind the big bad door

no you are a a*****e and im the one who likes her... dam it i just sed that
the first step is admitence and....THE SECOND IS HAVING ME BLAB ABOUT IT
tye jumps out of the spring grabs a towel and runs through the boys locker room heading for kyo to tell her the big news
DAMIT **leon grabs his ipod and jumps into the sky and he flis after tye*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:15 am
she kicks a tree and yawns "yep yo tambien" she muttered, hearing someone yell they were bored, she yawns again stretching  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:16 am
tye runs on all fours getting to the elevator and starting it heading for the school  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:17 am
"Hey." he says, without looking up.  

hoplite323

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:17 am
Kyo Goes into Max's MeltDown Room With the Music Blasting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vVrK_9W9dA She Lays On the Floore Kicking the Wall  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:19 am
leon gets in to the elevator saft and braks threw the bodome of it and then gos out the top  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:22 am
tye grabs his tail and rides him like a surf board till he gets within jumping range
NICE KNOWING YOU!!!
he pushes off his shoulders sending hum back into the elevator and tye gets into the school heading for the dorms on all fours screaming KYO the whole way to get her attention  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:26 am
Kyo Continues Listening to those Two Song As Her Anger Grows she Made Sure the Door to the MeltDown Room was Locked she Sat in the Metal Room Stareing at the Cieling she couldnt Hear Anything The Music Could be Heard All through the School and Every Dorm She Digs Her Nails into her Sholder And Scratches herself until She Bleeds  

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:26 am
leon throws a fier ball that casis tye
and wen leon gits out of the elevator he flies tourd kyos window  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:28 am
im not going down that easily
tye takes his cell phone out and calls her making her ringger volume wake up half the dorm and get her attention  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:31 am
Kyo Pulls out her Cellphone she Looks at it and Throws it Into the Wall Breaking it and She Digs her Nails Deeper into her sholders nad Bites her Lip Till It Bleeds  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games