Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:18 pm

He stared at her, "is that what you want" he asked taking her hand and smiling, "because i'll gladly bring him back.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:22 pm

kat smiled with relief "thank you thank you!" kat said happily to him

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:28 pm

"bring him this way" he said walking down a hallway. Bane placed scott's body in the middle of the floor and the ice lord stood by it. He began making hand-signs and a symbol began forming on the ground. "life style.. life resurrection Jutsus" he said and the symbol glowed and began forming on scott.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:34 pm

kat sat down on the cold floor with relief that she didnt have 2 stand anymore her legs were throbbing with pain the bullet wounds not quite healed but she ignored it and watched scotts body closely worried

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:36 pm

The ice lord made more hand signs and then the symbol was all over scott's body. He began to breath and then opened his eyes. He was alive again. The ice lord collapsed on the ground. He had been weak from his sickness and wasnt supposed to do that.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:45 pm

kat gasped and she got up and ran over and bent down next 2 the ice lord ignoreing her leg screaming in protest "are you ok?! " she asked worried

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:49 pm

He groaned and forced a smile, "sorry im sick so i shouldnt have done that" he said a little blood coming from his mouth. "i just need to rest.. hows your friend" he asked
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:57 pm

kat looked over at scott who was now asleep completly worn out he was breathing evenly and natural "hes gonna be fine thank you so much for saveing him"kat said and she leaned down and kissed the ice lords forhead then she looked at bane "what should we do with the lord? is he gonna be ok?" she asked looking back at him worried

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:01 pm

bane looked stunned at first then looked at her, "maybe we should take him to his room" he said picking him up, "ill take him nd you watch scott." The ice lord looked at kat, "if you ever need anything ill help" he said
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:04 pm

kat smiled "ok thank you" she turned back 2 scott and watched him closely

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:06 pm

(sorry i have to go)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Okami_Shirinai
(sorry i have to go(aww i thought you said you could stay up late D: well good night anyway ^.^ sweet dreams))

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:23 am

(ya i got kicked off by my mom)
Bane took the ice lord to his room and place him in his bed, "rest ice lord you need it and thank you" bane said bowing. The ice lord looked at him then said, "i was happy to do it" he smiled, "and if you ever need my help call me with this" he handed him a neck lace. Bane bowed and left. He got to kat and handed her the necklace, "its from the ice lord" he said and then picked up scott.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:17 am

kat toke it and put it around her neck "thank you" she said 2 bane and she got up wobbly but as she stood her legs buckeled under her and she fell back down 2 her knees gasping "ah..my legs hurt"

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:20 am

Bane lifted her with one hand and put her on his back and walked outside. "ready to go" he said not waiting for her answer. He took off fast and headed back to the cottage. Everyone was outside because of the damage to the cottage.He landed near them and set scott on the ground and then set kat down. He applied some more healing gel and bandaged her legs.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games