Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm
(? Regret? Like what? And I keep getting stuck there0.0)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:03 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*the voice of yumi humming her song and a violin resonate from the woods*
ed hears the music and heads there

*deep in the woods yumi is humming, but the source of the violin is not visible. yumi is humming with the violin, entranced*
ed gets to her ((to blessedheart: why do you go there so much if you'l just giving me images i regret of thinking?)) and thinks if he shold or not wake her up, he stays there in complete scilence to see if anything bad was happening, he decided to leave in ten minutes

*the trees disappear and are replaced by darkness, the sound of the violin grows louder. yumi faints*
ed looks around not scared, but shoked, he draws his dagger and puts himself in front of yumi tring to figure were the sound is coming from, after he fails he resorts to his snake heritage ((he made an explanation that he is some kind of assasin that was created by fusing dnas, he is a greter chimera, in other words can attain more forms that his originals))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 pm
blessedheart
((like abel getting some yaoi))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 pm
(*Shrugs* I have nothing to say)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:05 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*deep in the woods yumi is humming, but the source of the violin is not visible. yumi is humming with the violin, entranced*
ed gets to her ((to blessedheart: why do you go there so much if you'l just giving me images i regret of thinking?)) and thinks if he shold or not wake her up, he stays there in complete scilence to see if anything bad was happening, he decided to leave in ten minutes

*the trees disappear and are replaced by darkness, the sound of the violin grows louder. yumi faints*
ed looks around not scared, but shoked, he draws his dagger and puts himself in front of yumi tring to figure were the sound is coming from, after he fails he resorts to his snake heritage ((he made an explanation that he is some kind of assasin that was created by fusing dnas, he is a greter chimera, in other words can attain more forms that his originals)) to see an thermal scource, after an while he gives up and takes his toungle back to normal

Misuzu0614
*nods, grinning slightly*
(brb. gotta do a quick errand...)

They reach the others at the bar and Abel's sis yells to Tora "there its done slave!" Tora just smirks and says jokeingly "that wasnt too hard was it?"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles
blessedheart

(I asked for it. Wasn't expecting it to happen to me)  
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed looks around not scared, but shoked, he draws his dagger and puts himself in front of yumi tring to figure were the sound is coming from, after he fails he resorts to his snake heritage ((he made an explanation that he is some kind of assasin that was created by fusing dnas, he is a greter chimera, in other words can attain more forms that his originals))

*the darkness encloses, tighter around them, the violin holding out its last note. the darkness takes over where you're standing and the floor disintegrates. both fall into a dark pit when the violin stops. and demonic laughter is heard*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:07 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*the darkness encloses, tighter around them, the violin holding out its last note. the darkness takes over where you're standing and the floor disintegrates. both fall into a dark pit when the violin stops. and demonic laughter is heard*
ed gets startled but soon his cold blood returns, he tries to get yumi in a position that wont hurt her once they fall "WAKE UP" is all he shouted  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed gets startled but soon his cold blood returns, he tries to get yumi in a position that wont hurt her once they fall "WAKE UP" is all he shouted

*she slightly moves, but her sleep is too deep((>.< that rhymed..))*
*you land in a dark room that was lit by candles, it looks like the main room of the mansion there are people in it, but they don't notice you. thay are dressed in eighteenth-century clothing, and seem to be at a party*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*you land in a dark room that was lit by candles, it looks like the main room of the mansion there are people in it, but they don't notice you. thay are dressed in eighteenth-century clothing, and seem to be at a party*
once landed on his back ed lets go of yumi and tries to get up, after some strugling he looks around and spots the wine, he runs there, grabs the thing and goes back, he tries to open it to dip it on yumi's face ((like an cold bath to wake up, but with berverage))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:16 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

once landed on his back ed lets go of yumi and tries to get up, after some strugling he looks around and spots the wine, he runs there, grabs the thing and goes back, he tries to open it to dip it on yumi's face ((like an cold bath to wake up, but with berverage))

*starts mumbling stuff about a demon and ancestry in her sleep*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*starts mumbling stuff about a demon and ancestry in her sleep*
altoght interested, he gives up and just put her to drink the wine and see if she wakes up due lack of air... and urine presure  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:19 pm
((g2g in 13 minutes))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(I asked for it. Wasn't expecting it to happen to me)
((you aked on the first time? eek i didnt expect that))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games