Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:59 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm? Something going on over there you two?" Sub said to Odd and Lykas.

"Nothing too serious." Lykas responded, offering a small wave in lieu of greeting. "Odd's wanting to find someone who can train him to sync up with his Ghosts like Ryan's doing with his master." He explained. Neither boy knew what being a "Channeler" was, really.

"I figured it couldn't hurt to try and get stronger. I don't know if I have it in me to succeed but I'm going to try as soon as I find someone to train me." Odd elaborated as he passed Lykas to greet Sub properly. "How are you feeling, by the way? You must be a lot better after getting some decent sleep?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:11 pm
"I'm doing okay, it's a strange feeling to be able to sit down and not worry about the fate of an entire region and feel like you are responsible for the problems plaguing it in the first place." Sub said with a smile, as if he found the whole thing humorous. "So, you wish to become a channeler I'm assuming? If that's the case, I might be able to help." Sub said to Odd, crossing his arms in the process.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:35 pm
SubonicXP

"Well, depends on what kind of Pokemon you want to catch. I assume you probably have caught any Pokemon that you would have been interested around here, Mt. Silver that is. You could always hit up the Safari Zone in Johto or Kanto, those aren't too far." Sub suggested.

"I.. I actually haven't caught any pokemon from around here, actually. What's around here? Those.. those Zubat things? Ohwait, also.. uh.. what's a Safari zone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 pm
Pyro_gigas

"I.. I actually haven't caught any pokemon from around here, actually. What's around here? Those.. those Zubat things? Ohwait, also.. uh.. what's a Safari zone?"
"Oh really? Well there are many Ponyta and Rapidash in the plains around Mt. Silver, can't forget the Ursaring here too, they are very territorial, especially if you find a mother and her young Teddirusa. There are Tangela here too, be careful with them though, sometimes its hard to notice them until its too late. Oh and Doduo and Dodrio, they are found in the plains too, and Donphan. And my favorite here, Sneasel, tricky little things. Of course there are Zubat inside the mountain, Golbat too. Also Steelix, sometimes I worry about those digging through the headquarters...and Larvitar, those things love to eat. And I'm surprised you haven't crossed paths with a Misdreavous after being here for so long, they love to play pranks. And if you like to fish up your Pokemon there are Goldeen and Seaking, Magikarp too but that goes without saying. And of course the occassional Quagsire and Golduck." Sub said as he tried to remember all the Pokemon here.

"You don't know what a Safari Zone is? Wow, though I suppose it isn't too surprising, you're from Unova if I recall, any who. A Safari Zone is a special habit made to house rare and exotic Pokemon to the region of where the Safari Zone is. The only catch is since they are rare and sometimes endangered Pokemon you can't battle them, instead you are given special Pokeballs and must capture them with your own ingenuity, some people like to throw rocks...or bait, you get the idea, have to get creative." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm doing okay, it's a strange feeling to be able to sit down and not worry about the fate of an entire region and feel like you are responsible for the problems plaguing it in the first place." Sub said with a smile, as if he found the whole thing humorous. "So, you wish to become a channeler I'm assuming? If that's the case, I might be able to help." Sub said to Odd, crossing his arms in the process.

"Um...not sure what a channeler is but if it's what Ryan's doing, then yes." Odd responded. "But how would you be able to help? It's not like you can teach me, can you?" Last he'd checked, Sub was just a normal human, not a Channeler and certainly not a hybrid.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:45 pm
Hawk shrugged. "I usually either stay inside when I am here.. or I fly in with One or my.. oh that's another thing. Sorry to be a ball of questions.. but who do I see about getting another Hoverboard?" He asked, yawning afterwards. Man he needed to take a nap.  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:51 pm
"Ha! You underestimate me, Odd. I may not be anything special like some of the other members of the team but being the leader of a ragtag group of vigilantes and having traveled quit a bit beforehand I've as you might guess, made many connections, I was the one that helped Ryan find Master Varuna, and I'm sure I can do the same to help you. And Ghost might be even easier, I was once a monk in-training back at the Tin Tower, and while I don't care for any of them I could ask around the tower and see what info I can't dig up, as long as my old master doesn't see me..." Sub said with a nervous chuckle.

"Hoverboard? Wait right here." Sub said to Hawk as he walked off, heading out of the main area and down into the storage room of the headquarters, he would soon return with a hoverboard slung over his shoulder as he approached Hawk. "Here you go, brand new hoverboard just for you." He said handing the board to Hawk. "Perhaps I should work on upgrading these things next, make them more durable, especially for you." Sub said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:58 pm
Hawk watched as Sub left, wondering where he had gone. When Sub came back, Hawk got up, surprised. "Oh! Thanks, man." Hawk said, taking the board and looking it over. "Well, One kinda made me lose my old one, but if I knew we had a bunch of em, I'd have been a lot less careful with the thing!" Hawk laughed. "Well, I'm gonna go check out these pokemon you were talking about... After.. After a quick nap." Hawk said, walking off to find a place to sleep.  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:00 pm
Pyro_gigas
Hawk watched as Sub left, wondering where he had gone. When Sub came back, Hawk got up, surprised. "Oh! Thanks, man." Hawk said, taking the board and looking it over. "Well, One kinda made me lose my old one, but if I knew we had a bunch of em, I'd have been a lot less careful with the thing!" Hawk laughed. "Well, I'm gonna go check out these pokemon you were talking about... After.. After a quick nap." Hawk said, walking off to find a place to sleep.
"I wouldn't say we have that many of them, these things cost money you know, well, I'm lying, I make them out of stolen parts." Sub laughed. "Have a nice rest though, Hawk."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 pm
SubonicXP
"Ha! You underestimate me, Odd. I may not be anything special like some of the other members of the team but being the leader of a ragtag group of vigilantes and having traveled quit a bit beforehand I've as you might guess, made many connections, I was the one that helped Ryan find Master Varuna, and I'm sure I can do the same to help you. And Ghost might be even easier, I was once a monk in-training back at the Tin Tower, and while I don't care for any of them I could ask around the tower and see what info I can't dig up, as long as my old master doesn't see me..." Sub said with a nervous chuckle.

"Hoverboard? Wait right here." Sub said to Hawk as he walked off, heading out of the main area and down into the storage room of the headquarters, he would soon return with a hoverboard slung over his shoulder as he approached Hawk. "Here you go, brand new hoverboard just for you." He said handing the board to Hawk. "Perhaps I should work on upgrading these things next, make them more durable, especially for you." Sub said with a grin.
"You'd do that for me?" Odd asked, thoroughly shocked. He hadn't expected Sub to consider it such a simple task to find a master who could train him.

"Well, it looks like your wish is gonna come true sooner than expected." Lykas grinned at Odd, who was grinning from ear to ear.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:21 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"You'd do that for me?" Odd asked, thoroughly shocked. He hadn't expected Sub to consider it such a simple task to find a master who could train him.

"Well, it looks like your wish is gonna come true sooner than expected." Lykas grinned at Odd, who was grinning from ear to ear.
"Of course! I mean, if I manage to find you a master and you become skilled then you'll become a valuable asset to the team! And my future plans for world domination!" Sub said with a fake cackle. "Just kidding about the world domination part...sort of."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

"Of course! I mean, if I manage to find you a master and you become skilled then you'll become a valuable asset to the team! And my future plans for world domination!" Sub said with a fake cackle. "Just kidding about the world domination part...sort of."

Odd feigned a hurt look when Sub mentioned him becoming skilled. "What, so you're saying I'm not already a valuable asset?" It was obvious he was joking, just from the tone of his voice. He knew Sub didn't mean that in a hurtful way, he was just pointing out that if Odd became a skilled channeler, then he'd be even more of an asset with the new skills as his disposal.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:40 pm
Blizzard120
Celcius had a scar, right where the sword was planted in him...it was the discoloration where Celcius's chi could not heal over because the part of the sword was still there." I said.
Ship contemplated this story over his tea. It was a lot to take in. "If I were you," he said, "I'd craft a memorial for the Pokemon in the Blade and put it at rest where it would be appropriate."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 pm
Trigramatic
Blizzard120
Celcius had a scar, right where the sword was planted in him...it was the discoloration where Celcius's chi could not heal over because the part of the sword was still there." I said.
Ship contemplated this story over his tea. It was a lot to take in. "If I were you," he said, "I'd craft a memorial for the Pokemon in the Blade and put it at rest where it would be appropriate."

"I actually had intended on it. For that matter, I had the intentions on going back to that very cavern and see if by that far off distant chance if I could find the other half of the sword. I doubt I'd be able to find it...but well..." I said. "Wouldn't hurt to look, as far as I can imagine."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 pm
"It saved your life," Ship agreed. "I would feel duty-bound to put forth my best effort. If you need help, is Tails old enough to withstand lava? I can't imagine something like that could succumb to any but the worst flames."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games