Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:08 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, okay. .-.

opps sorry about that... i ended up goin to sleep after my call...lol... and ya know what... :::giggles evilly:::.. i forgot what... lmfao

Lol, that's okay.

brain sprain... and dealin with my business email that was farting... stupid... ******** up... damned... itdiotic... :::grumbles to herself about the inconsistencies of technology:::... pain in my a**...

Oh, I see.

Lol, yeah, technology likes to be disruptive these days. >_<

:::nods her head then rolls her eyes::: You aint just whistling dixie there dude... but issue is resolved for now... :::snarls foldin her arms over her chest:::... i cant wait for friday...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:10 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, okay. .-.

opps sorry about that... i ended up goin to sleep after my call...lol... and ya know what... :::giggles evilly:::.. i forgot what... lmfao

Lol, that's okay.

brain sprain... and dealin with my business email that was farting... stupid... ******** up... damned... itdiotic... :::grumbles to herself about the inconsistencies of technology:::... pain in my a**...

Oh, I see.

Lol, yeah, technology likes to be disruptive these days. >_<

:::nods her head then rolls her eyes::: You aint just whistling dixie there dude... but issue is resolved for now... :::snarls foldin her arms over her chest:::... i cant wait for friday...

What's Friday?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks up at you** you got a key in one of your pockets??

Uhm... Lightsaber?

**smiles** that might help if you could only get it to me.......

Where are you? .-.

I don't know......somewhere in another guild...........in a dark room............

Want me to not go stalking around then?

you better not....just found out partner is trying to get help from another friend......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Where are you? .-.

I don't know......somewhere in another guild...........in a dark room............

you better not....just found out partner is trying to get help from another friend......

Lol, okay. I didn't think so.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Where are you? .-.

yeppers.....wouldn't want you getting hurt sneaking around here **laughs**  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol, I'd be alright. I'd be more worried about butting in. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's good to know.....yeah you are right there....I don't know how my partner would take to you....him not knowing you and really there is no way I can tell him you are a friend....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's good to know.....yeah you are right there....I don't know how my partner would take to you....him not knowing you and really there is no way I can tell him you are a friend....

Indeed. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. .-.

well I am in two places at one time aren't I or am I dreaming?????  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. .-.

I have no idea. If you're dreaming. Then I'm dreaming, and how did you get in my dream? Or did you drag me into yours? o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. .-.

I have no idea. If you're dreaming. Then I'm dreaming, and how did you get in my dream? Or did you drag me into yours? o.o

that is one thing I have been wondering **gets up and walks over to you** can I pinch you to see if it hurts????  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. .-.

that is one thing I have been wondering **gets up and walks over to you** can I pinch you to see if it hurts????

*pinches self* gonk
That hurts. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. .-.

*pinches self* gonk
That hurts. >.<

**pinches myself** now I felt that too...so who is dreaming?? **goes back and sits down leaning against the wall.....laying my head on my knees**....must sleep.....must be rested for when partner arrives................

see you later Kay.......night night............................thanks again for the shoulder to cry on.........................  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*pinches self* gonk
That hurts. >.<

**pinches myself** now I felt that too...so who is dreaming?? **goes back and sits down leaning against the wall.....laying my head on my knees**....must sleep.....must be rested for when partner arrives................

see you later Kay.......night night............................thanks again for the shoulder to cry on.........................

No problem, any time, good night, see ya, best wishes. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:15 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*pinches self* gonk
That hurts. >.<

No problem, any time, good night, see ya, best wishes. ^__^

thanks **winks**  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games